Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where will we finish next season in the Championship ? 18:55 - Jun 2 with 3847 viewsbonymine

Where will we finish next season in the Championship ?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Where will we finish next season in the Championship ? on 16:01 - Jun 3 with 980 viewsMrSwerve

Far too many variables right now to predict - all depends on how much our squad is torn apart and who is managing us.

Assuming Potter continues to be a decent manager and we get him, and we don't sell more than 2 or 3 of our 'stars', then I think we can have a half decent season.

Personally I think we'll end up around 9th-12th.
[Post edited 3 Jun 2018 16:02]

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Where will we finish next season in the Championship ? on 16:14 - Jun 3 with 965 viewsBadlands

Where will we finish next season in the Championship ? on 21:47 - Jun 2 by RevJames

We have no goalscorers.

Our midfield is weak.

Our recruitment is appalling.

Based on this, how do people come to the conclusion that we'll bounce straight back up or even enjoy some mid table mediocrity?

If Abraham & McBurnie could get more than a goal every 2 games McBurnie a year older, Ayew if he stays, Wilf (ditto & fit) and Borja could take the league apart.
For me it's all about not panicking and saying to some players - stick with until January and if we aren't looking good for promotion we'll look at transfers.
(All depending on release and payment clauses though.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Where will we finish next season in the Championship ? on 20:06 - Jun 3 with 918 viewsFlashberryjack

Where will we finish next season in the Championship ? on 16:14 - Jun 3 by Badlands

If Abraham & McBurnie could get more than a goal every 2 games McBurnie a year older, Ayew if he stays, Wilf (ditto & fit) and Borja could take the league apart.
For me it's all about not panicking and saying to some players - stick with until January and if we aren't looking good for promotion we'll look at transfers.
(All depending on release and payment clauses though.

Abraham belongs to Chelsea, Borja couldn't score in a brothel let alone take the league apart, McBurnie the jury is out IMO and both Ayew's will be gone.

And as far as our recruitment team is concerned, I wouldn't trust them with a £5 note to buy a bag of chips.

Panicking ? why on earth should any Swans fan be doing that ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Where will we finish next season in the Championship ? on 20:35 - Jun 3 with 902 viewspencoedjack

Where will we finish next season in the Championship ? on 21:47 - Jun 2 by RevJames

We have no goalscorers.

Our midfield is weak.

Based on this, how do people come to the conclusion that we'll bounce straight back up or even enjoy some mid table mediocrity?

A mixture off weekend,beer & sun I’d imagine
Where will we finish next season in the Championship ? on 21:10 - Jun 3 with 879 viewsWark

You'll finish below Ipswich.
Where will we finish next season in the Championship ? on 21:42 - Jun 3 with 856 viewsthornabyswan

Where will we finish next season in the Championship ? on 21:10 - Jun 3 by Wark

You'll finish below Ipswich.

Yes Ipswich will finish 4th we will finish 6th.
Ghoddos will score the winner for us at Wembley

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Where will we finish next season in the Championship ? on 21:53 - Jun 3 with 846 viewsJango

We have no goalscorers.

Our midfield is weak.

We had by far a weaker squad when we were promoted. If the right manager comes in we’ve got a talented squad for him to work with. You say we have no goalscorers, Mcburnie was our fourth choice striker and went on to score a hatful for Barnsley. You say out midfiekd is weak but we have 4/5 midfielders that would get into any other championship team. Same with our defence. I have a great feeling about the season. Obviously players will leave. They’ll be the big earners with the least amount of passion for the fight. The new manager is more important than any new signings this season for me.
Where will we finish next season in the Championship ? on 00:46 - Jun 4 with 811 viewsswancity

Where will we finish next season in the Championship ? on 21:14 - Jun 2 by Dr_Winston

Seems like the trend of people trying to outdo each other with gloomy predictions continues unabated.

No reason why we can't bounce straight back up as long as Potter is as capable as we think he is and Bignose stays out of it.

' No reason why we can't bounce straight back up '

Haven't you noticed something about the Club. It's in a mess. So lots of reasons why.

Based on things as they stand my prediction is around 16th /18th

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024