Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where will we finish next season in the Championship ? 18:55 - Jun 2 with 3873 viewsbonymine

Where will we finish next season in the Championship ?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Where will we finish next season in the Championship ? on 19:08 - Jun 2 with 2852 viewsbonymine

Realistic or negative so far ??

Where will we finish next season in the Championship ? on 19:24 - Jun 2 with 2818 viewsbonymine

Nobody going for top 6 or bottom 6 as yet ...

Where will we finish next season in the Championship ? on 19:25 - Jun 2 with 2815 viewsOldjack

As it stands right now ,bottom 6 ,no problem

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Where will we finish next season in the Championship ? on 19:27 - Jun 2 with 2802 viewsbonymine

Where will we finish next season in the Championship ? on 19:25 - Jun 2 by Oldjack

Can’t argue with that Alan.

Where will we finish next season in the Championship ? on 19:33 - Jun 2 with 2781 viewsOldjack

Where will we finish next season in the Championship ? on 19:27 - Jun 2 by bonymine

Can’t argue with that Alan.

and west brom go straight back up

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Where will we finish next season in the Championship ? on 20:25 - Jun 2 with 2717 viewsbonymine

Where will we finish next season in the Championship ? on 19:33 - Jun 2 by Oldjack

and west brom go straight back up

So far 29.4% think a top 6 finish .....I sincerely hope you’re all right but I can’t see it myself somehow ! ....

Where will we finish next season in the Championship ? on 20:30 - Jun 2 with 2707 viewsjack2jack

Tbh we'll be lucky if we start nevermind finish.
If we sort out sh!t out, I think we'll do well to finish mid table, maybe a little higher.
At this moment in time I haven't got a flipping clue.
Where will we finish next season in the Championship ? on 20:33 - Jun 2 with 2700 viewsbonymine

Where will we finish next season in the Championship ? on 20:30 - Jun 2 by jack2jack

Tbh we'll be lucky if we start nevermind finish.
If we sort out sh!t out, I think we'll do well to finish mid table, maybe a little higher.
At this moment in time I haven't got a flipping clue.

I’m glad you’re as clueless as me J2J ...😉😂👍

Login to get fewer ads

Where will we finish next season in the Championship ? on 20:34 - Jun 2 with 2698 viewsBadlands

I'm going top 6.
Given the way we breezed past Wolves with a depleted side (I know they weren't at full strength) & playing at training ground pace I believe we'll be very strong.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Where will we finish next season in the Championship ? on 20:39 - Jun 2 with 2690 viewsbluey_the_blue

Difficult to say.

Championship is an incredibly tough league.

You'll sell a fair few players this transfer window, depends how they get replaced and who with.

Could splash the cash and play teams off the park. Could do what we did and bring in a great man manager able to get players to run through brick walls for them.

Too many variables to really predict accurately, but I'd suggest a comfortable mid table position whilst rebuilding wouldn't be the worst season for you.
Where will we finish next season in the Championship ? on 20:39 - Jun 2 with 2688 viewsmajorraglan

Where will we finish next season in the Championship ? on 20:25 - Jun 2 by bonymine

So far 29.4% think a top 6 finish .....I sincerely hope you’re all right but I can’t see it myself somehow ! ....

I would love to see a top 2 finish, but top 6 would be tidy.
I have voted 7-12. My concern is that the transfer window is open, there is the distraction of a World Cup, quite a few players to will want to move on, quite a few players need to be signed and the club doesn’t have a manager or director of football (HJ excluded!).
The last few transfer windows haven’t exactly been brilliant when it comes to signings. Something we all need to consider is what has the scouting team been focusing on over the last 6/12 months, because i would imagine identifying players to join a PL outfit and a Championship team are 2 entirely different things. If the scouting team have been focusing on bringing players in to a PL team, then we could find that in terms of new signings for a Championship team the cupboard is bare.
Where will we finish next season in the Championship ? on 20:42 - Jun 2 with 2681 viewsjack2jack

Where will we finish next season in the Championship ? on 20:33 - Jun 2 by bonymine

I’m glad you’re as clueless as me J2J ...😉😂👍

Born clueless me 👍😂
Tell you what though it beats the sh!t out of me what's going on with our club
ATM.
Where will we finish next season in the Championship ? on 20:55 - Jun 2 with 2647 viewsWingstandwood

I've gone 13- 18! Too much Summer upheaval....Too much cheaper option chop and change ahead .....Months of cost cutting rebudgeting ahead....the same bunch of ruinous parasitic wasters still at the SCFC.....Supporter unrest with likely boycotting and lack of desire to support a club when there is little to no emotional connection, not many game changing and referee influencing 12th man crowds ahead. The stuffing has been well and truly kicked out of the Jack Army!

"And it's Swansea hedge fund, Swansea hedge fund FC, its the most cr@ppest hedge fund in football the world has ever seen".

Argus!

Where will we finish next season in the Championship ? on 21:14 - Jun 2 with 2609 viewsDr_Winston

Seems like the trend of people trying to outdo each other with gloomy predictions continues unabated.

No reason why we can't bounce straight back up as long as Potter is as capable as we think he is and Bignose stays out of it.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Where will we finish next season in the Championship ? on 21:17 - Jun 2 with 2598 viewsbluey_the_blue

It's a tough league, as I said.

I'd question if the bulk of your squad are mentally strong enough for it.
Where will we finish next season in the Championship ? on 21:26 - Jun 2 with 2558 viewsFlashberryjack

Where will we finish next season in the Championship ? on 21:14 - Jun 2 by Dr_Winston

Seems like the trend of people trying to outdo each other with gloomy predictions continues unabated.

No reason why we can't bounce straight back up as long as Potter is as capable as we think he is and Bignose stays out of it.

What gives you the slightest inclination that we'll bounce back up ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Where will we finish next season in the Championship ? on 21:47 - Jun 2 with 2497 viewsRevJames

Where will we finish next season in the Championship ? on 21:14 - Jun 2 by Dr_Winston

We have no goalscorers.

Our midfield is weak.

Our recruitment is appalling.

Based on this, how do people come to the conclusion that we'll bounce straight back up or even enjoy some mid table mediocrity?
Where will we finish next season in the Championship ? on 21:52 - Jun 2 with 2487 viewsFlashberryjack

Where will we finish next season in the Championship ? on 21:47 - Jun 2 by RevJames

We have no goalscorers.

Our midfield is weak.

Our recruitment is appalling.

Based on this, how do people come to the conclusion that we'll bounce straight back up or even enjoy some mid table mediocrity?

"Our midfield is weak"

That's the understatement of the year.

Hello

Where will we finish next season in the Championship ? on 21:58 - Jun 2 with 2471 viewsdameedna

The Summer and the future of the club will decide. Come September would be a good time to predict. I expect a resurgence in the club but that is because I expect to see the ownership sorted. Dineen has been making worrying noises about cash flow. I can see us having a good season andwinning the league with West Brom finishing second. McBurnie is proving useful and Jordan between the two of them will get 20 plus goals. Our midfield and defence will be strong and superb if Olsson and Naughton stay.
Where will we finish next season in the Championship ? on 22:07 - Jun 2 with 2448 viewsChief

Where will we finish next season in the Championship ? on 20:34 - Jun 2 by Badlands

I'm going top 6.
Given the way we breezed past Wolves with a depleted side (I know they weren't at full strength) & playing at training ground pace I believe we'll be very strong.

"Breezed past"!!! We needed a replay ffs

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Where will we finish next season in the Championship ? on 22:08 - Jun 2 with 2447 viewsjackjackjackjack

Only clubs to do it in recent years have been: Newcastle (Rafa as manager, made a massive loss), West Ham (Big Sam as manager, got up through the play-offs), and Burnley (Dyche as manager, made £30m profit in the previous year in the Premier, kept the vast majority of squad).

Can't see us going straight up.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Where will we finish next season in the Championship ? on 22:12 - Jun 2 with 2434 viewsdobjack2

I’ll pass until I know who we have kept who we have brought in and how we are trying to play.
Where will we finish next season in the Championship ? on 22:12 - Jun 2 with 2434 viewsFlashberryjack

Where will we finish next season in the Championship ? on 22:08 - Jun 2 by jackjackjackjack

Only clubs to do it in recent years have been: Newcastle (Rafa as manager, made a massive loss), West Ham (Big Sam as manager, got up through the play-offs), and Burnley (Dyche as manager, made £30m profit in the previous year in the Premier, kept the vast majority of squad).

Can't see us going straight up.

More likely go straight down than straight back up....sorry !

Hello

Where will we finish next season in the Championship ? on 22:46 - Jun 2 with 2380 viewsairedale

Where will we finish next season in the Championship ? on 19:25 - Jun 2 by Oldjack

Aye, weeere doomed Captain Mainwaring.
Where will we finish next season in the Championship ? on 14:10 - Jun 3 with 2138 viewskarnataka

Was discussing this with a mate a couple of days ago and first time we've spoken since the Stoke debacle. I reckoned we'll finish 14th and he reckons we'll do a Sunderland!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024