Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Exchange of messages with ‘Leigh Dineen’. 😂😂😂 (n/t) 20:01 - Jun 2 with 4962 viewsbonymine

Been deleted already !!

He said he couldn’t recommend a nice cheesecake to eat but was enjoying his pint of Gower Gold but said ‘Shipwreck’ was better.

I told him the sooner him, HJ, MM & the Clog Get Out Of OUR Club the better for us all ...I do the best for my family too but not by Ill gotten gains like he did the Sell Out scumbags....
[Post edited 2 Jun 2018 20:07]

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Exchange of messages with ‘Leigh Dineen’. 😂😂😂 (n/t) on 20:03 - Jun 2 with 4933 viewsSwanjaxs

Wow did you really say that! 😮😁

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Exchange of messages with ‘Leigh Dineen’. 😂😂😂 (n/t) on 20:08 - Jun 2 with 4874 viewsbonymine

Exchange of messages with ‘Leigh Dineen’. 😂😂😂 (n/t) on 20:03 - Jun 2 by Swanjaxs

Wow did you really say that! 😮😁

Don’t take the piss you tw@t 😂😉

Exchange of messages with ‘Leigh Dineen’. 😂😂😂 (n/t) on 20:09 - Jun 2 with 4858 viewsN_T_J

Why would that be deleted?
Exchange of messages with ‘Leigh Dineen’. 😂😂😂 (n/t) on 20:10 - Jun 2 with 4851 viewsSwanjaxs

Well said mate! But Dineen got no shame and skin thicker than a rhinos foreskin!

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Exchange of messages with ‘Leigh Dineen’. 😂😂😂 (n/t) on 20:12 - Jun 2 with 4815 viewspeenemunde

Get a life ffs
Exchange of messages with ‘Leigh Dineen’. 😂😂😂 (n/t) on 20:13 - Jun 2 with 4813 viewsbonymine

Exchange of messages with ‘Leigh Dineen’. 😂😂😂 (n/t) on 20:09 - Jun 2 by N_T_J

Why would that be deleted?

Apologies it’s more like my ‘limited’ IT skills trying to put a screenshot on here mate 👍👍😂😂

Exchange of messages with ‘Leigh Dineen’. 😂😂😂 (n/t) on 20:17 - Jun 2 with 4771 viewsN_T_J

Exchange of messages with ‘Leigh Dineen’. 😂😂😂 (n/t) on 20:13 - Jun 2 by bonymine

Apologies it’s more like my ‘limited’ IT skills trying to put a screenshot on here mate 👍👍😂😂

I see 😂
Exchange of messages with ‘Leigh Dineen’. 😂😂😂 (n/t) on 20:18 - Jun 2 with 4764 viewsbonymine

Exchange of messages with ‘Leigh Dineen’. 😂😂😂 (n/t) on 20:12 - Jun 2 by peenemunde

Get a life ffs

Go shag your Barrister wife you pr1ck if she’s not bored of you yet ?

You add nothing whatsoever to this site why don’t you go dogging in the Wye Valley to get some kicks in your sad life ???

Login to get fewer ads

Exchange of messages with ‘Leigh Dineen’. 😂😂😂 (n/t) on 20:18 - Jun 2 with 4759 viewsN_T_J

Was it on Twitter
Exchange of messages with ‘Leigh Dineen’. 😂😂😂 (n/t) on 20:19 - Jun 2 with 4746 viewsbonymine

Exchange of messages with ‘Leigh Dineen’. 😂😂😂 (n/t) on 20:18 - Jun 2 by N_T_J

Was it on Twitter

No it was a personal message on here

Exchange of messages with ‘Leigh Dineen’. 😂😂😂 (n/t) on 20:22 - Jun 2 with 4723 viewsbonymine

Exchange of messages with ‘Leigh Dineen’. 😂😂😂 (n/t) on 20:19 - Jun 2 by bonymine

No it was a personal message on here

It’s probably not even him somebody else on a wind up I guess whilst OUR Club falls further into the abyss day by day .... sad demise yet again just like the 1980’s ..

Exchange of messages with ‘Leigh Dineen’. 😂😂😂 (n/t) on 20:25 - Jun 2 with 4681 viewspeenemunde

Exchange of messages with ‘Leigh Dineen’. 😂😂😂 (n/t) on 20:18 - Jun 2 by bonymine

Go shag your Barrister wife you pr1ck if she’s not bored of you yet ?

You add nothing whatsoever to this site why don’t you go dogging in the Wye Valley to get some kicks in your sad life ???

LD is eating you up. It’s not healthy for you.
I hear your wife has had enough of you too
Exchange of messages with ‘Leigh Dineen’. 😂😂😂 (n/t) on 20:36 - Jun 2 with 4594 viewsmoonie

Barrister wife?

What ,in silks with sheer nylons underneath .

I'm on my way to the Wye valley. Where s the action there ?
Exchange of messages with ‘Leigh Dineen’. 😂😂😂 (n/t) on 20:43 - Jun 2 with 4525 viewsbonymine

Exchange of messages with ‘Leigh Dineen’. 😂😂😂 (n/t) on 20:25 - Jun 2 by peenemunde

Eating me up you’re having a laugh he is an insignificant nobody ...

Ex wife actually get it right & she fully deserves the next mug who will pay for her Botox, facial fillers, false tans, hair extensions et al .....

Meanwhile I’m more than happy with my new simple life without the financial drain of a gold digging 47 year old with a mid life crisis ‘living the Morgan’s lifestyle’.

Life couldn’t be any better right now & I do really despair for the manner in which I conducted the former marital materialistic lifestyle I got sucked into........life is for living in whichever way one chooses most certainly ....

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Exchange of messages with ‘Leigh Dineen’. 😂😂😂 (n/t) on 20:46 - Jun 2 with 4498 viewsFireboy2

Exchange of messages with ‘Leigh Dineen’. 😂😂😂 (n/t) on 20:43 - Jun 2 by bonymine

Eating me up you’re having a laugh he is an insignificant nobody ...

Ex wife actually get it right & she fully deserves the next mug who will pay for her Botox, facial fillers, false tans, hair extensions et al .....

Meanwhile I’m more than happy with my new simple life without the financial drain of a gold digging 47 year old with a mid life crisis ‘living the Morgan’s lifestyle’.

Life couldn’t be any better right now & I do really despair for the manner in which I conducted the former marital materialistic lifestyle I got sucked into........life is for living in whichever way one chooses most certainly ....

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Thats it bony fvck that bellend and get it all out matey
Exchange of messages with ‘Leigh Dineen’. 😂😂😂 (n/t) on 22:22 - Jun 2 with 4166 viewsexiledclaseboy

Leigh Dineen used to post on JA.net (this site’s predecessor) regularly back in the day when he was just a fan.

Funny how things change.

Poll: Tory leader

Exchange of messages with ‘Leigh Dineen’. 😂😂😂 (n/t) on 22:46 - Jun 2 with 4021 viewslonglostjack

Exchange of messages with ‘Leigh Dineen’. 😂😂😂 (n/t) on 20:25 - Jun 2 by peenemunde

Troll. But I suppose you think you’re bloody clever. Whatever kick you get out of it - you’re a twaat and you know you are. Pint in Ross next week? I’m up for it - how about you Wye boy ? PM me .

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Exchange of messages with ‘Leigh Dineen’. 😂😂😂 (n/t) on 23:03 - Jun 2 with 3931 viewsmoonie

Where s this barrister lady hang out ff s.
Exchange of messages with ‘Leigh Dineen’. 😂😂😂 (n/t) on 23:59 - Jun 2 with 3717 viewsDJack

Exchange of messages with ‘Leigh Dineen’. 😂😂😂 (n/t) on 22:22 - Jun 2 by exiledclaseboy

Leigh Dineen used to post on JA.net (this site’s predecessor) regularly back in the day when he was just a fan.

Funny how things change.

I don't remember that...There again I can't remember what i ate for breakfast and the wife hated asking me about the match on my return as all I could give her were very vague points

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Exchange of messages with ‘Leigh Dineen’. 😂😂😂 (n/t) on 06:36 - Jun 3 with 3297 viewsswan65split

Exchange of messages with ‘Leigh Dineen’. 😂😂😂 (n/t) on 23:59 - Jun 2 by DJack

I don't remember that...There again I can't remember what i ate for breakfast and the wife hated asking me about the match on my return as all I could give her were very vague points

Vague points? .......a couple of them and we would have been safe!
Exchange of messages with ‘Leigh Dineen’. 😂😂😂 (n/t) on 07:44 - Jun 3 with 3174 viewswobbly

Exchange of messages with ‘Leigh Dineen’. 😂😂😂 (n/t) on 22:22 - Jun 2 by exiledclaseboy

Funny how things change.

I used to think he was a decent bloke when he posted on snidemail too.

Funny how things change.
Exchange of messages with ‘Leigh Dineen’. 😂😂😂 (n/t) on 09:12 - Jun 3 with 2929 viewsGowerjack

Exchange of messages with ‘Leigh Dineen’. 😂😂😂 (n/t) on 23:03 - Jun 2 by moonie

Where s this barrister lady hang out ff s.

Perchie

She's a barista

Probably in Costa..

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024