Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales captain Ashley Williams suffers collapsed lung (Wales Online) 21:25 - Jun 2 with 2521 viewsphact0rri

I know he is no longer with the club, but that's had to smart.

Williams was sent to hospital for an X-ray following the match in Los Angeles amid fears he may have cracked a rib.

But its emerged he actually suffered multiple breaks to two ribs, which punctured his left lung and caused it to collapse.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Wales captain Ashley Williams suffers collapsed lung (Wales Online) on 21:32 - Jun 2 with 2485 viewsJackfath

Get well soon.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Wales captain Ashley Williams suffers collapsed lung (Wales Online) on 21:39 - Jun 2 with 2454 viewsDarran

Lightweight.

Cusack punctured a lung in a game down the Vetch and played on for 25 minutes.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Wales captain Ashley Williams suffers collapsed lung (Wales Online) on 21:51 - Jun 2 with 2418 viewsbonymine

Wales captain Ashley Williams suffers collapsed lung (Wales Online) on 21:39 - Jun 2 by Darran

Lightweight.

Cusack punctured a lung in a game down the Vetch and played on for 25 minutes.

I wandered into his Manager’s Office once whilst ‘looking’ for the Harry Griffiths Bar ......
Nick was on the phone and not too impressed ....I apologised and moved into the HG Bar to be served by Suzanne Eames the Bar Manager (now Kit Woman with her son Michael) 👍😉

Happy Days indeed 👍👍👍

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Wales captain Ashley Williams suffers collapsed lung (Wales Online) on 22:44 - Jun 2 with 2329 viewsdickythorpe

I.hope.he.recovers quickly.

A great for.us.
Wales captain Ashley Williams suffers collapsed lung (Wales Online) on 15:42 - Jun 3 with 2169 viewswobbly

Big swans fan.
Wales captain Ashley Williams suffers collapsed lung (Wales Online) on 15:45 - Jun 3 with 2163 viewsAmbergambler

Wales captain Ashley Williams suffers collapsed lung (Wales Online) on 15:42 - Jun 3 by wobbly

Big swans fan.

He hasn't died, mun!
Wales captain Ashley Williams suffers collapsed lung (Wales Online) on 22:00 - Jun 3 with 2048 viewswestside

What is the obsession of modern day footballers with photos of their injuries and hospital treatment
Wales captain Ashley Williams suffers collapsed lung (Wales Online) on 23:02 - Jun 3 with 2020 viewsAmbergambler

Wales captain Ashley Williams suffers collapsed lung (Wales Online) on 22:00 - Jun 3 by westside

What is the obsession of modern day footballers with photos of their injuries and hospital treatment

He's looking very sorry for himself, lifting the sheet up to show his stitches - bless him!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024