Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McBurnie to Rangers 19:29 - Jun 3 with 6344 viewsMagic_Michu

I'm finding it distressing to hear report after report linking McBurnie to Rangers for ONLY £4 million.

We have in our ranks a striker who has proven that he will score 20 + goals in the championship.

For a young British striker who guarantees that sort of strike rate in the current market then it's easily £10 million + before you even consider an offer, surely?

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

McBurnie to Rangers on 19:50 - Jun 3 with 3384 viewsSwansea93

He's a Rangers fan and has already bigged them up with Gerrard, he's also been reported saying he doesn't know where he'll be playing, he's waiting to see us bring a manager in and talk with us before deciding what to do, I really hope he sticks with us next season.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

McBurnie to Rangers on 19:50 - Jun 3 with 3376 viewsDippy

I'd say 4 million is about right.. and I know a few people will raise an eyebrow to that.

He's a goalscorer.. fairly intelligent at picking up certain positions.. that's it.

No Strength
No Burst of pace
Technically average
He's not a lone forward

Certainly not 10 million+ worth of skills.. just like Clucas, it was madness to spend 17 million on him.. knock 10 off like.

Poll: Cooper Out

McBurnie to Rangers on 20:07 - Jun 3 with 3287 viewsGeoffThom

If he wants away that bad then bye bye ,I don’t want anybody that doesn’t want to be here
McBurnie to Rangers on 20:12 - Jun 3 with 3235 viewsSwanjaxs

Listen up... if the likes of Oliver Mcburnie are hedging their bets for next season we really are in the shyt, if he wants away then send him on his way 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

McBurnie to Rangers on 20:19 - Jun 3 with 3190 viewsFlashberryjack

McBurnie to Rangers on 20:07 - Jun 3 by GeoffThom

If he wants away that bad then bye bye ,I don’t want anybody that doesn’t want to be here

Everyone wants to abandon a sinking ship, and you can't blame them really.

Because unless there are radical changes in the upper management of our club (which doesn't seem to be happening) then we are that sinking ship.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

McBurnie to Rangers on 20:30 - Jun 3 with 3111 viewsdobjack2

McBurnie to Rangers on 19:50 - Jun 3 by Dippy

I'd say 4 million is about right.. and I know a few people will raise an eyebrow to that.

He's a goalscorer.. fairly intelligent at picking up certain positions.. that's it.

No Strength
No Burst of pace
Technically average
He's not a lone forward

Certainly not 10 million+ worth of skills.. just like Clucas, it was madness to spend 17 million on him.. knock 10 off like.

Especially in the last year of his contract
McBurnie to Rangers on 20:30 - Jun 3 with 3110 viewspencoedjack

Unfortunately when we were handing out new contracts to Dyer Routledge & Bartley we forgot about players who could demand a fee.

If he doesn’t sign a contract he will be sold for sure as he only 11 months left on his current one.
McBurnie to Rangers on 20:31 - Jun 3 with 3101 viewsDr_Winston

McBurnie to Rangers on 20:30 - Jun 3 by pencoedjack

Unfortunately when we were handing out new contracts to Dyer Routledge & Bartley we forgot about players who could demand a fee.

If he doesn’t sign a contract he will be sold for sure as he only 11 months left on his current one.

So you don't think we could command a fee for Bartley?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

McBurnie to Rangers on 20:34 - Jun 3 with 3077 viewsdobjack2

McBurnie to Rangers on 20:19 - Jun 3 by Flashberryjack

Everyone wants to abandon a sinking ship, and you can't blame them really.

Because unless there are radical changes in the upper management of our club (which doesn't seem to be happening) then we are that sinking ship.

The players know what is going on behind the scenes - who wants out etc.

Unless a new manager and signings can convince those that the club want to keep to stay we will be facing a mass exodus and the word will get around.
McBurnie to Rangers on 20:38 - Jun 3 with 3039 viewspencoedjack

McBurnie to Rangers on 20:31 - Jun 3 by Dr_Winston

So you don't think we could command a fee for Bartley?

I think we could get a fee for Bartley although probably less than Ki & Oli is they were on the same length contract

Anyway if Leeds get a manager who knows his stuff he won’t be going there.
McBurnie to Rangers on 20:59 - Jun 3 with 2953 viewsKilkennyjack

McBurnie to Rangers on 20:07 - Jun 3 by GeoffThom

Thats right.

First thing is to have players who want to pull that white shirt on.

Bye.

Beware of the Risen People

McBurnie to Rangers on 21:06 - Jun 3 with 2895 viewsAl_Bundy

Its not McBurnies fault he wants away. We have given him no game time but we gave A Ayew plenty of chances and failed.
McBurnie to Rangers on 21:11 - Jun 3 with 2865 viewsFlashberryjack

McBurnie to Rangers on 20:59 - Jun 3 by Kilkennyjack

Thats right.

First thing is to have players who want to pull that white shirt on.

Bye.

With very, very few exceptions, players want to pull on the shirt of the club that's willing to pay them the most, and really couldn't give a flying f*ck about the club or it's fan's.

Very much like our owners and the sell outs, £££££££££££ rules.

Hello

McBurnie to Rangers on 21:18 - Jun 3 with 2834 viewslonglostjack

Exactly. We’re useless at giving the younger players a chance. Ben Davies only got game time because of Taylor’s injury, Connor Roberts because of Naughton’s and we decided to persevere with loanee Abraham instead of keeping McBurnie on board. Hopefully relegation means that we can start with a bit of forward planning again. I’d have given young Toshack a crack at it myself but hopefully Potter will take a long hard look at ALL the players available.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

McBurnie to Rangers on 21:28 - Jun 3 with 2785 viewssainthelens

If he wants to go...fck him. We need loyalty and fighters....not bigtime Charlies thinking they are bigger than they actually are. Far too many of them around at our club.
McBurnie to Rangers on 21:38 - Jun 3 with 2718 viewsSwanjaxs

McBurnie to Rangers on 21:28 - Jun 3 by sainthelens

If he wants to go...fck him. We need loyalty and fighters....not bigtime Charlies thinking they are bigger than they actually are. Far too many of them around at our club.

Absolutely mate, McBurnie is on Twitter 24/7 literally pimping himself out to Rangers, he's absolutely gagging for a move to Ibrox and it's showing a crass disregard to SCFC, let him go and " chase his dream" . We've got bigger fish to fry than worrying about Oliver Mcburnie

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

McBurnie to Rangers on 21:38 - Jun 3 with 2725 viewsFlashberryjack

McBurnie to Rangers on 21:28 - Jun 3 by sainthelens

"We need loyalty and fighters"

Those words don't exist in the modern day footballers vocabulary, as a matter of fact, it doesn't exist in most peoples vocabulary these days.

Hello

McBurnie to Rangers on 21:39 - Jun 3 with 2718 viewsdonkonky

McBurnie to Rangers on 20:34 - Jun 3 by dobjack2

The players know what is going on behind the scenes - who wants out etc.

Unless a new manager and signings can convince those that the club want to keep to stay we will be facing a mass exodus and the word will get around.

Same players that got us relagated. Everyone from board to management to players needs to lol at the part they played in the shite season just gone. If they want out then fck em!! We’ve invested a lot in mr Mcburnie and co maybe a bit of fighting talk on how their going to bust a gut to get us back up wouldn’t go amiss.
McBurnie to Rangers on 21:42 - Jun 3 with 2704 viewssainthelens

McBurnie to Rangers on 21:38 - Jun 3 by Flashberryjack

"We need loyalty and fighters"

Those words don't exist in the modern day footballers vocabulary, as a matter of fact, it doesn't exist in most peoples vocabulary these days.

Get that....it was metaphorically speaking tho...
You know what I meant
McBurnie to Rangers on 22:01 - Jun 3 with 2618 viewsBadlands

He's said a lot to link him.a move to Leeds or Rangers so I doubt he'll be back with us - maybe he felt he was overlooked for Abraham but our contract with Chelsea may well have twisted arms on that situation.
Good enough for the Championship means good enough for us but I fear he's dumped on our doorstep.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

McBurnie to Rangers on 22:14 - Jun 3 with 2567 viewsPrivate_Partz

McBurnie to Rangers on 22:01 - Jun 3 by Badlands

He's said a lot to link him.a move to Leeds or Rangers so I doubt he'll be back with us - maybe he felt he was overlooked for Abraham but our contract with Chelsea may well have twisted arms on that situation.
Good enough for the Championship means good enough for us but I fear he's dumped on our doorstep.

We are not an attrative propositions for a player at the moment. No manager and revolving door awaits for those that come here.
The better players that are here would appear to be concerned and want out. Those who cannot see them bettering themselves seem prepared to stay and only those with no better options will want to come in.
We have to up our game and radio silence is not helping.
We need to get a manager in pdq and get some press releases out stating our intentions. Otherwise we will spend the close season scraping the barrel for signings and trying to hang on to the few players still here.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

McBurnie to Rangers on 00:40 - Jun 4 with 2392 viewsLoyal

McBurnie to Rangers on 22:01 - Jun 3 by Badlands

McBurnnie is back with us, he is a Swansea player.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

McBurnie to Rangers on 02:31 - Jun 4 with 2339 viewsE20Jack

What am I missing here?

How has he proved he can guarantee 20+ goals a season in the Championship when he hasn’t hit 10 goals in a season once in his career?

I like McBurnie but people are getting a little carried away.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

McBurnie to Rangers on 05:08 - Jun 4 with 2282 viewsicecoldjack

Surely to say he is proven to score 20 goals a season he actually has to score 20 goals a season !

However, it is fair to say he would be an asset in this league and in no way should we be looking to sell him cheap, if we get rid of Ollie then i can only assume the club is in serious financial trouble and needs the cash .

After paying his wages and everything else for the last years it would mean we've made next to nothing on the player. Hopefully just paper talk .
McBurnie to Rangers on 06:39 - Jun 4 with 2207 viewsjack247

McBurnie to Rangers on 02:31 - Jun 4 by E20Jack

What am I missing here?

How has he proved he can guarantee 20+ goals a season in the Championship when he hasn’t hit 10 goals in a season once in his career?

I like McBurnie but people are getting a little carried away.

He hasn’t. He’s had a very good half season on loan at Barnsley and people are translating that into goals for us. He was also a goal machine for the U23s to be fair.

I think Barnsley played him off a big target man and he poached quite a few of his goals. He’d be more than likely asked to lead the line here. Different game.

I’m sure he’d be an asset to us, but he nowhere near guarantees 20 goals.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024