Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bony 19:30 - Jun 3 with 8216 viewsSwanzay

I heard he is/was on astronomical weekly wage in comparison to other players, can anyone clarify?
Bony on 19:33 - Jun 3 with 6201 viewsMagic_Michu

£100k a week is what I hear... I don't know if he had a relegation release clause tho

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Bony on 19:49 - Jun 3 with 6112 viewsSwanzay

Who the feck agreed to that, what a complete farce...
Bony on 19:58 - Jun 3 with 6048 viewsGeoffThom

Bony on 19:49 - Jun 3 by Swanzay

Don’t think there’s a relegation clause so has to go ?
Bony on 20:05 - Jun 3 with 5994 viewsSwanzay

Bony on 19:58 - Jun 3 by GeoffThom

Sums up all that is wrong with our player recruitment, I heard a story Bony buying a piano last year from a locally well known piano shop and asked the seller for a discount on said piano because of who he was, couldn't play a note btw.
Bony on 20:06 - Jun 3 with 5993 viewsJonathans_coat

Bony on 19:33 - Jun 3 by Magic_Michu

£100k a week is what I hear... I don't know if he had a relegation release clause tho

£120 grand a week I heard! Plus signing on fees ect.
Bony on 20:27 - Jun 3 with 5855 viewsTheFranchise

Bony on 20:05 - Jun 3 by Swanzay

Sums up all that is wrong with our player recruitment, I heard a story Bony buying a piano last year from a locally well known piano shop and asked the seller for a discount on said piano because of who he was, couldn't play a note btw.

When I had a sports nutrition shop in Morriston, I once gave Kristian O'Leary discount on a protein powder.
Bony on 20:36 - Jun 3 with 5793 viewsdobjack2

Panic signing.

See also A Ayew
Bony on 20:40 - Jun 3 with 5755 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Bony on 19:58 - Jun 3 by GeoffThom

Who's going to pay a few million for him and come anywhere near matching his wages?

He could well stay.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Login to get fewer ads

Bony on 20:40 - Jun 3 with 5749 viewsSwanjaxs

Here's a clue...
First name begins with H
Surname ending with S 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Bony on 20:56 - Jun 3 with 5658 viewsdobjack2

Bony on 20:40 - Jun 3 by Joe_bradshaw

Who's going to pay a few million for him and come anywhere near matching his wages?

He could well stay.

Bony staying without a relegation could really feck us up. Wouldn’t be surprised to see him going on loan and us paying part of his wages.
Bony on 21:09 - Jun 3 with 5583 viewsAl_Bundy

Bony on 20:56 - Jun 3 by dobjack2

Bony staying without a relegation could really feck us up. Wouldn’t be surprised to see him going on loan and us paying part of his wages.

Who is going t take a crocked Bony? he should stay, take a wage cut and get playing again and score a shed load.
Bony on 22:09 - Jun 3 with 5402 views34dfgdf54

If he’s on the money people are quoting on this thread, then Huw should be sacked for that alone. Crazy money for a player who everyone in football knew his body was shot to bits.
Bony on 22:17 - Jun 3 with 5346 viewsmajorraglan

If he is on £100k per week, then that is just over £5.2m pa and probably in excess of 10% of the first years parachute payment. It will be a much higher percentage in subsequent years
Bony on 22:27 - Jun 3 with 5296 viewsdobjack2

Bony on 21:09 - Jun 3 by Al_Bundy

Who is going t take a crocked Bony? he should stay, take a wage cut and get playing again and score a shed load.

If there is no relegation clause the club is contracted to pay him his money unless both parties come to an arrangement.
Bony on 23:07 - Jun 3 with 5176 viewshobo

I've heard he has a relegation clause
Bony on 23:10 - Jun 3 with 5160 viewsSwanjaxs

Bony on 23:07 - Jun 3 by hobo

I've heard he has a relegation clause

If Heineken did relegation clauses .... 🤘

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Bony on 23:31 - Jun 3 with 5087 viewsjack_lord

I will go out on a limb here and say no way is he on the wages people suggest.
We will have a relegation clause and it was mentioned at the time.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Bony on 23:33 - Jun 3 with 5083 viewsBarryTownSwam

Bony signed a two year deal this time last year so is in the final year of his contract with us.
A fit and firing Bony could score a hat full in this division (let hope so) - whatever happens, he walks away on a free in the summer.
Bony on 23:46 - Jun 3 with 5049 viewsE20Jack

This is the type of situation the parachute payment is to solve. Bony in the Championship would be incredible and under the circumstances it would be difficult to move him on, having said that - I doubt we will be seeing him in the Championship. I could well see him going to Turkey for £6m or so.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Bony on 23:54 - Jun 3 with 5030 viewsjasper_T

Bony on 23:31 - Jun 3 by jack_lord

I will go out on a limb here and say no way is he on the wages people suggest.
We will have a relegation clause and it was mentioned at the time.

He must be on massive wages because he would still be sitting on City's treatment table if he wasn't. The original deal he signed with them would have run until the end of next season.
Bony on 08:34 - Jun 4 with 4801 viewsDevz00

I think most online articles can only speculate but he was on about 120-130k a week at Man City.
I’ve heard he’s on figures ranging from 80-120k a week at Swans. You would think he has to be on at least 80k a week.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Bony on 08:40 - Jun 4 with 4763 viewsDevz00

From the independent -

After Bony refused to take a pay-cut, City were forced to reduce their valuation by £1m to £12m. Swansea will now use that saving to hike their wage offer.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/manchester-city-swansea-w

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Bony on 10:19 - Jun 4 with 4595 viewsPrivate_Partz

Bony on 23:46 - Jun 3 by E20Jack

This is the type of situation the parachute payment is to solve. Bony in the Championship would be incredible and under the circumstances it would be difficult to move him on, having said that - I doubt we will be seeing him in the Championship. I could well see him going to Turkey for £6m or so.

I suspect if that if he moves it is likely to be a loan with us paying a percentage of his wages.
A fit Wilf could be a big bonus in the Championship but is he fit enough to play anymore?
Just a another dilemma brought about by incompetent transfer dealing.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Bony on 11:29 - Jun 4 with 4460 viewsicecoldjack

Showed that when bordering any level of fitness can be an asset for us, just when he started getting up a head of steam he got crocked, if he stays and gets match fit then he will be huge for us, will his body and mind be up for it though? I suspect he will stay here, get fit score some goals and fook off in January .
Bony on 11:52 - Jun 4 with 4407 viewsDrizzy

Absolutely no chance that Bony could handle the 3 game a week schedule in the Championship.

Keeping him around to play, if we're lucky, 30 games would be lunacy. Time to cut our losses and allow him to leave on a free if necessary.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024