Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Diets 21:09 - Jun 3 with 10415 viewsmax936

Whats you best experience of dieting, meed a plan to lose up to 2 stone in 8 weeks can it be done?
Stopping the beer is a big start for me. last nights beer was the last for me until my lads 25th end of July

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Diets on 21:10 - Jun 3 with 5428 viewsDarran

Stopping the beer my arse.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Diets on 21:14 - Jun 3 with 5411 viewsFlashberryjack

A good dose of Salmonella worked for me.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Diets on 21:17 - Jun 3 with 5395 viewsJackfath

Eat less. Exercise more.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Diets on 21:17 - Jun 3 with 5396 viewsYossarian

Strict Scarsdale plan...two weeks on, one off, then back on it for 2 weeks and I lost 2 stone. You feel like shit in the second phase but it works.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Diets on 21:18 - Jun 3 with 5390 viewsphact0rri

target what you consume the most of and cut down on it. as more than likely that your problem....

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Diets on 21:18 - Jun 3 with 5383 viewsSwanjaxs

No need to stop the beer mate! Cop a look at this 👀
https://www.tesco.com/groceries/en-GB/products/297686574
Get shìtfaced and loose weight 😎

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Diets on 21:19 - Jun 3 with 5383 viewsDarran

Diets on 21:17 - Jun 3 by Yossarian

Strict Scarsdale plan...two weeks on, one off, then back on it for 2 weeks and I lost 2 stone. You feel like shit in the second phase but it works.

I met you a few weeks ago you’re fuçking massive.

Diets on 21:20 - Jun 3 with 5380 viewsDarran

Diets on 21:18 - Jun 3 by Swanjaxs

No need to stop the beer mate! Cop a look at this 👀
https://www.tesco.com/groceries/en-GB/products/297686574
Get shìtfaced and loose weight 😎

They ran out of beer down the Pilot last week so they put Max on tap.

Login to get fewer ads

Diets on 21:21 - Jun 3 with 5371 viewsSwanjaxs

Diets on 21:20 - Jun 3 by Darran

They ran out of beer down the Pilot last week so they put Max on tap.

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Diets on 21:25 - Jun 3 with 5358 viewsJango

Coffee with cream for breakfast around 7am

Protein with low carb veg for dinner. Chicken and broccoli for example. Around midday.

Whatever for tea then but obviously as healthy as you can. try and fit in some carbs like whole grain pasta or sweet potato. Around 6pm

If your peckish in between have a slice of cheese or a small handful of nuts.

Plenty of water.

I’m far from an expert at healthy eating but I was given this advice by a guy at Work a few years ago. I do it every few months when the love handles start to appear for about 6 weeks and any weight I’ve put on falls off.
Diets on 21:29 - Jun 3 with 5345 viewsdickythorpe

Max there has been a programme on channel 4 at 8pm for the last two weeks about diet and exercise.
I'm seriously thinking of having a few.weeks off the pop, but this weather is great for relaxing in especially with a pint.
Maybe the trick is not to deprive yourself. I always.take the car if I go out for food as I know I have to limit myself to one pint.
It's helped me.
Lovely pint of Manu Bay brewed by Sharps in the new Inn amroth yesterday. It's a recipe they got of a kiwi firm called galbraiths.

Liquid breakfasts perhaps? Like smoothies or yoghurt?
Diets on 21:33 - Jun 3 with 5329 viewslifelong

This diet will do it for you Max, it’s great as long as you don’t mind not having a dump for weeks on end.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Lose-Your-Middle-Aged-Middle-flatten/dp/0749942185
[Post edited 3 Jun 2018 21:39]
Diets on 21:40 - Jun 3 with 5303 viewsmax936

Diets on 21:29 - Jun 3 by dickythorpe

Max there has been a programme on channel 4 at 8pm for the last two weeks about diet and exercise.
I'm seriously thinking of having a few.weeks off the pop, but this weather is great for relaxing in especially with a pint.
Maybe the trick is not to deprive yourself. I always.take the car if I go out for food as I know I have to limit myself to one pint.
It's helped me.
Lovely pint of Manu Bay brewed by Sharps in the new Inn amroth yesterday. It's a recipe they got of a kiwi firm called galbraiths.

Liquid breakfasts perhaps? Like smoothies or yoghurt?

Its work with me, sometimes I don't have time for lunch then gorge myself when I get home or end up stopping at a bakery or chip shop for a quick munch, had much more than a few Friday night and had a right old sesh yday, not good thank fuk I'm off tomorrow, out on the Motorbike in morning then home and hr on exercise bike.
One of the lads in work has lost 2 stone on Atkins diet and running 5k virually daily, I can't run with my knees and ankle troubles so exercise bike for me and light weight circuits,

Diets on 21:46 - Jun 3 with 5281 viewsDarran

Diets on 21:40 - Jun 3 by max936

Its work with me, sometimes I don't have time for lunch then gorge myself when I get home or end up stopping at a bakery or chip shop for a quick munch, had much more than a few Friday night and had a right old sesh yday, not good thank fuk I'm off tomorrow, out on the Motorbike in morning then home and hr on exercise bike.
One of the lads in work has lost 2 stone on Atkins diet and running 5k virually daily, I can't run with my knees and ankle troubles so exercise bike for me and light weight circuits,

I can’t run with my knee either.

Diets on 21:53 - Jun 3 with 5251 viewsmax936

Diets on 21:33 - Jun 3 by lifelong

This diet will do it for you Max, it’s great as long as you don’t mind not having a dump for weeks on end.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Lose-Your-Middle-Aged-Middle-flatten/dp/0749942185
[Post edited 3 Jun 2018 21:39]

PM on way Rog

Diets on 21:58 - Jun 3 with 5237 viewsmajorraglan

Used the Atkns diet once and the weight fell off, it’s not good though lng term.
Diets on 22:00 - Jun 3 with 5234 viewsWxmJax

No white foods, bread, potatoes, biscuits, pasta, pizza etc. No alcohol or fizzy soft drinks. Eat lots of eggs, 3 egg omelettes, poached etc chicken, salad and fruit. It will drop off you like a stone (or even more ). I list over a stone in a month and I'm nowhere near as fat as you
No need to thank me.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Diets on 22:06 - Jun 3 with 5223 viewscontroversial_jack

2 stone in 8 weeks can't be done
Diets on 22:09 - Jun 3 with 5211 viewsDarran

Diets on 22:06 - Jun 3 by controversial_jack

2 stone in 8 weeks can't be done

Here we go clitman of the land is out of his pit.

Diets on 22:19 - Jun 3 with 5193 viewsmax936

Diets on 22:00 - Jun 3 by WxmJax

No white foods, bread, potatoes, biscuits, pasta, pizza etc. No alcohol or fizzy soft drinks. Eat lots of eggs, 3 egg omelettes, poached etc chicken, salad and fruit. It will drop off you like a stone (or even more ). I list over a stone in a month and I'm nowhere near as fat as you
No need to thank me.

Im only comfortably chubby mun,

Thanks

Diets on 22:30 - Jun 3 with 5183 viewsepaul

Never had to go on a diet

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Diets on 00:16 - Jun 4 with 5113 viewscontroversial_jack

Diets on 22:09 - Jun 3 by Darran

Here we go clitman of the land is out of his pit.

To lose 2 stone in 8 weeks, you would have to live on a diet of 750 calories maximum every day. The guy will make himself ill.
Diets on 00:20 - Jun 4 with 5104 viewsbuilthjack

Salads, veg. No beer or sweet stuff, no bread or milk. I lost 2 stone in 2 months.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Diets on 00:41 - Jun 4 with 5089 viewsWxmJax

Diets on 22:19 - Jun 3 by max936

Im only comfortably chubby mun,

Thanks

I forgot to add, half a pink grapefruit for breakfast first. Then I followed this up with 2 poached eggs, tinned plum tomatoes and 1 piece of brown toast. We jest but best of luck, you can do it

Here's a link to mine from last year.

https://planetswans.fansnetwork.co.uk/forum/206013/2843315/easy-diet./#post28433
[Post edited 4 Jun 2018 0:44]

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Diets on 06:04 - Jun 4 with 5002 viewsLord_Bony

Ketonogenic diet.

It's the only way to go...good for energy too.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024