Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Zip- a- Dee-Doo-Dah 15:22 - Jun 4 with 1521 viewsSwanjaxs

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/local-news/landmark-agreement-see-cable-cars-

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Zip- a- Dee-Doo-Dah on 15:26 - Jun 4 with 1501 viewsHumpty

Cardiff will insist the WAG builds them a hill now.
Zip- a- Dee-Doo-Dah on 15:28 - Jun 4 with 1490 viewsmajorraglan

not been to the one in Queenstown, but the Skyline set up in Rotorua is great. The luge is awesome, if they open one in Swansea it will be fantastic. Great news.
Zip- a- Dee-Doo-Dah on 17:45 - Jun 4 with 1334 viewsAguycalledJack

Hopefully this will come off and be a great attraction to bring visitors to our city.
Zip- a- Dee-Doo-Dah on 18:21 - Jun 4 with 1294 viewsNeath_Jack

Partzy is finally going to say something positive, surely?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Zip- a- Dee-Doo-Dah on 20:26 - Jun 4 with 1190 viewsJonathans_coat

I thought the zip line was going from the top of Kilvey hill, over the docks and out the wall of the lagoon. I guess that plans changed now then!
Zip- a- Dee-Doo-Dah on 20:40 - Jun 4 with 1159 viewsSwanjaxs

Zip- a- Dee-Doo-Dah on 20:26 - Jun 4 by Jonathans_coat

I thought the zip line was going from the top of Kilvey hill, over the docks and out the wall of the lagoon. I guess that plans changed now then!

I think it should go from the top of Townhill (by paradise park) over to Kilvey Hill 👍... now that would be some ride 😎

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Zip- a- Dee-Doo-Dah on 22:26 - Jun 4 with 1056 viewsSPboy

Means nothing yet. Until construction starts this should be filed along with David Evans store development that never happened, concert venue, ice rink, digital aquarium, tidal lagoon, rail electrification, County Hall site development, etc. etc. etc.
Zip- a- Dee-Doo-Dah on 22:37 - Jun 4 with 1027 viewsjack2jack

Nice artist's impression.Seen a few of them recently.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024