Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans Trust / Potter 16:21 - Jun 4 with 4037 viewsQJumpingJack

Interesting comments:

https://www.swanstrust.co.uk/2018/06/04/croeso/
Swans Trust / Potter on 16:25 - Jun 4 with 3994 viewsSmellyplumz

Yeah fůck off Huw.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Swans Trust / Potter on 16:35 - Jun 4 with 3926 viewsJackBaston

'We're not important or relevant and have no say in anything, but won't do anything other than bitch on twitter that we're not happy'
Swans Trust / Potter on 18:32 - Jun 4 with 3655 viewsNeath_Jack

When are the upcoming elections?

I can't see it on the website?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Swans Trust / Potter on 19:26 - Jun 4 with 3492 viewsoldcob

The Trust use so many words to say so little these days, I hardly bother reading their statements any more.
Swans Trust / Potter on 19:51 - Jun 4 with 3360 viewsscottishjack

Swans Trust / Potter on 19:26 - Jun 4 by oldcob

The Trust use so many words to say so little these days, I hardly bother reading their statements any more.

Innit? I’ll give you a brief highlights...”This poor fella has our faintest of appreciation for coming here, and without a ton of cash we can’t see him doing very well...”

The “trust” might as well pack it all in to be honest, nothing against the folks who I’m sure have good intentions, but it’s over, they were out manoeuvred and it’s time to pack up. That statement on their website “welcoming” the new boss is dismal.
Swans Trust / Potter on 20:00 - Jun 4 with 3314 viewsswancity

Building bridges mun

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Swans Trust / Potter on 20:01 - Jun 4 with 3300 viewsjack_lord

Swans Trust / Potter on 16:35 - Jun 4 by JackBaston

'We're not important or relevant and have no say in anything, but won't do anything other than bitch on twitter that we're not happy'

That's what I read too.

Look, as the trust are basically worthless, they may as well go for the court action and drag all the other ones who made zillions into the dock.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Swans Trust / Potter on 20:17 - Jun 4 with 3202 viewsjack247

I think that’s a better, more concise statement than we are used to. Maybe it’s too little too late, but at least they appear to be standing their ground now.

It’s a very, very thinly veiled way of saying they are pissed off not to have had any input into Potters appointment and they want Jenkins out.

It’s quite aggressive by their standards.
Login to get fewer ads

Swans Trust / Potter on 20:22 - Jun 4 with 3150 viewsDarran

Swans Trust / Potter on 20:17 - Jun 4 by jack247

I think that’s a better, more concise statement than we are used to. Maybe it’s too little too late, but at least they appear to be standing their ground now.

It’s a very, very thinly veiled way of saying they are pissed off not to have had any input into Potters appointment and they want Jenkins out.

I concur.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swans Trust / Potter on 20:22 - Jun 4 with 3153 viewsSwanjaxs

Yea i bet Jenkins is shìting his pants after this "statement " from the trust 🙈

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Swans Trust / Potter on 20:25 - Jun 4 with 3116 viewsDarran

Swans Trust / Potter on 20:22 - Jun 4 by Swanjaxs

He didn’t say that.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swans Trust / Potter on 20:26 - Jun 4 with 3114 viewsMoscowJack

Swans Trust / Potter on 19:51 - Jun 4 by scottishjack

Innit? I’ll give you a brief highlights...”This poor fella has our faintest of appreciation for coming here, and without a ton of cash we can’t see him doing very well...”

The “trust” might as well pack it all in to be honest, nothing against the folks who I’m sure have good intentions, but it’s over, they were out manoeuvred and it’s time to pack up. That statement on their website “welcoming” the new boss is dismal.

I don't agree that they should pack it in but they need a complete shake-up from top to bottom.

They need to surround the more positive, enthusiastic and useful Board Members with equally able people, and get rid of the old farts brigade who see us (the members) as an evil necessity.

I don't think it's too late for the Trust yet but it will be if the old farts brigade manage to drive the positive ones to give up themselves.

As the last long list of applications has shown, there is appetite to help from well-educated and useful people so it's important now to ensure there's the right balance of knowledge, experience and abilities covering a fair range of ages.

Does anyone remember what the dates for the summer election are please?

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

Swans Trust / Potter on 20:33 - Jun 4 with 3065 viewsSwanjaxs

Swans Trust / Potter on 20:25 - Jun 4 by Darran

He didn’t say that.

Yes I know he didn't, just pointing out that the trust statement is hardly likely to cause Jenkins any loss of sleep 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Swans Trust / Potter on 20:35 - Jun 4 with 3054 viewsswancity

I can't see any reference to wanting Jenkins out
It's the usual bland rubbish

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Swans Trust / Potter on 20:38 - Jun 4 with 3035 viewsjack247

Swans Trust / Potter on 20:22 - Jun 4 by Swanjaxs

Not the point. They directly called for him to resign/be sacked not long ago. They don’t hold the cards.

Does make me think. They have always been pretty subservient, but now they have called for mediation (which I assume you have to do before legal action?), they seem to have got a bit (admittedly not a lot) spikier.
Swans Trust / Potter on 20:40 - Jun 4 with 3025 viewsjack247

Swans Trust / Potter on 20:35 - Jun 4 by swancity

I can't see any reference to wanting Jenkins out
It's the usual bland rubbish

Read from ‘The trust has previously stated....’ maybe you interpret it differently to me.
Swans Trust / Potter on 20:43 - Jun 4 with 3006 viewsSwanjaxs

Swans Trust / Potter on 20:38 - Jun 4 by jack247

Not the point. They directly called for him to resign/be sacked not long ago. They don’t hold the cards.

Does make me think. They have always been pretty subservient, but now they have called for mediation (which I assume you have to do before legal action?), they seem to have got a bit (admittedly not a lot) spikier.

Fair point, but Jenkins and his American paymasters will care not for whatever the trust calls for. unfortunately

Swans Trust / Potter on 20:47 - Jun 4 with 2979 viewsYossarian

Brief and pointedly referring to the fact that a mere managerial change isn’t going to be enough. The fact that Potter is bringing his recruitment guy is good news. You have to wonder what shit Leadbetter has on Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen or the Yanks- because with his record of abject failure, he should have been issued his P45 eons ago....and as for Jenkins as Director of Football....,

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Swans Trust / Potter on 20:47 - Jun 4 with 2976 viewsjack247

Swans Trust / Potter on 20:43 - Jun 4 by Swanjaxs

Fair point, but Jenkins and his American paymasters will care not for whatever the trust calls for. unfortunately

Oh I know.

Just find it interesting that they seem to have got a little more aggressive lately. If they were genuinely interested in mediation, I think they would have fallen into line a bit more, like they used to.
Swans Trust / Potter on 20:48 - Jun 4 with 2969 viewsQJumpingJack

Have the Trust had any involvement with previous appointments eg Jackett/Martinesz/Rodgers?

If they have, and no longer have any input then that is worrying.
Swans Trust / Potter on 21:02 - Jun 4 with 2873 viewsexiledclaseboy

Swans Trust / Potter on 18:32 - Jun 4 by Neath_Jack

When are the upcoming elections?

I can't see it on the website?

Nowt there yet. Next couple of weeks.

Poll: Tory leader

Swans Trust / Potter on 10:07 - Jun 5 with 2343 viewsTheResurrection

Swans Trust / Potter on 20:48 - Jun 4 by QJumpingJack

Have the Trust had any involvement with previous appointments eg Jackett/Martinesz/Rodgers?

If they have, and no longer have any input then that is worrying.

They claimed to be the driving force behind the Clement appointment.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Swans Trust / Potter on 07:56 - Jun 6 with 2070 viewsBobby_Fischer

They will never take legal action as it will expose a lot of skeletons in the closet, and their negligence at the time of the takeover.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024