Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? 17:21 - Jun 5 with 6268 viewsLoyal

Did anyone on the trust as an example report the sale and its discrepancies to the police ? Were they ever involved from a suspected fraud point of view ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 17:49 - Jun 5 with 3257 viewsbuilthjack

Very much doubt it

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 18:00 - Jun 5 with 3224 viewsLoyal

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 17:49 - Jun 5 by builthjack

Very much doubt it

So many people with opinions on the sale I'm certain even Jenkins woid have welcomed an investigation.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 18:34 - Jun 5 with 3166 viewsOldjack

the sell outs still insist that the Trust knew all along ,so someone is telling porkies

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 19:06 - Jun 5 with 3102 viewspikeypaul

Of course they didn’t .

Did you not see the desperate posts from Uxbridge making any excuse not to vote for legal proceedings at the time?

The bigger question is how the Trust got away with all the pro board BS at the time.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 19:48 - Jun 5 with 3052 viewsDippy

People don't listen to me do they.. ECB tell them ffs..

Poll: Cooper Out

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 19:51 - Jun 5 with 3041 viewsTheResurrection

You're allowed to sell something you know.

It's got naff all to do with the police.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 19:51 - Jun 5 with 3042 viewsexiledclaseboy

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 19:48 - Jun 5 by Dippy

People don't listen to me do they.. ECB tell them ffs..

What you want me to tell them, Skipster?

Poll: Tory leader

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 20:14 - Jun 5 with 3009 viewsjack2jack

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 19:51 - Jun 5 by TheResurrection

Well that's a bit of a sweeping statement!
Login to get fewer ads

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 20:15 - Jun 5 with 3001 viewsDippy

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 19:51 - Jun 5 by exiledclaseboy

What you want me to tell them, Skipster?

The sale was legal, and the Americans are in communication with our Gov't to improve the economic growth of our region.

You don't have to tell me.. the police would have binned the fan report like a shot, especially with brexit on the horizon.

Poll: Cooper Out

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 20:25 - Jun 5 with 2968 viewsLoyal

My point is simply, did the sell outs gain an advantage by selling the club by excluding certain shareholders for their own gain ?

Notning more.

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 20:27 - Jun 5 with 2962 viewsLoyal

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 20:15 - Jun 5 by Dippy

The sale was legal, and the Americans are in communication with our Gov't to improve the economic growth of our region.

You don't have to tell me.. the police would have binned the fan report like a shot, especially with brexit on the horizon.

If that's serious it makes no sense.

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 20:34 - Jun 5 with 2937 viewsdobjack2

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 20:27 - Jun 5 by Loyal

If that's serious it makes no sense.

It just makes no sense
Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 21:02 - Jun 5 with 2883 viewsOldjack

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 19:51 - Jun 5 by TheResurrection

Even if the trust were not informed? plus we are led to believe they the Trust have a legal document stating ALL SHAREHOLDERS MUST BE INFORMED PRIOR OF SHARE SALES

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 21:07 - Jun 5 with 2864 viewsDarran

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 21:02 - Jun 5 by Oldjack

Even if the trust were not informed? plus we are led to believe they the Trust have a legal document stating ALL SHAREHOLDERS MUST BE INFORMED PRIOR OF SHARE SALES

They don’t.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 21:13 - Jun 5 with 2850 viewslonglostjack

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 20:25 - Jun 5 by Loyal

My point is simply, did the sell outs gain an advantage by selling the club by excluding certain shareholders for their own gain ?

Notning more.

That’s the question.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 21:21 - Jun 5 with 2832 viewsswancity

I think you might find that it's illegal to sell something you don't own

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 21:25 - Jun 5 with 2815 viewsDarran

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 21:21 - Jun 5 by swancity

I think you might find that it's illegal to sell something you don't own

They didn’t own their own shares that they sold?

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 21:27 - Jun 5 with 2804 viewsbyron

Depends if they are stolen or not legal for instance, like cocaine. I think the police might be interested then. Or even if someone was fooled or blackmailed into letting something go.

Benny

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 21:28 - Jun 5 with 2801 viewsdickythorpe

Tosh Lines would have been all over this.
Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 21:28 - Jun 5 with 2803 viewsOldjack

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 21:07 - Jun 5 by Darran

They don’t.

Since when ? when all this shyte first went down didn't the trust state they had a signed document in their possession stating what i stated above ?and the sale was illegal

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 21:29 - Jun 5 with 2798 viewsswancity

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 21:25 - Jun 5 by Darran

They didn’t own their own shares that they sold?

It seems that there was illegal activity. By who exactly I'm unsure. I'm no expert but it all needs to come out in Court now. The Trust however will doubtless wish to settle via mediation and take another huge boot in the testicles for their troubles. It's all very sad.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 21:30 - Jun 5 with 2790 viewsDarran

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 21:28 - Jun 5 by Oldjack

Since when ? when all this shyte first went down didn't the trust state they had a signed document in their possession stating what i stated above ?and the sale was illegal

Was it valid? Had it been signed by everyone?

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 21:31 - Jun 5 with 2779 viewsNeath_Jack

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 21:30 - Jun 5 by Darran

Sign into Twitter knobchops.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 21:34 - Jun 5 with 2761 viewsOldjack

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 21:30 - Jun 5 by Darran

why say it if it's not valid ? from where i and many others have been standing ,if this so called legal document is not valid then there's a bigger smell of bullshyte coming from within the club or Trust that first thought

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 21:34 - Jun 5 with 2757 viewsDarran

Was the sale of the club ever reported to plod ? on 21:31 - Jun 5 by Neath_Jack

Sign into Twitter knobchops.

Why?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024