Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Aston Villa sale and possible administration. 10:57 - Jun 6 with 5921 viewsBadlands

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11677/11396171/aston-villa-up-for-sale-as

A warning (if it were needed) to all clubs that think they can buy success.
Arguably a more attractive proposition than us so it will be interesting to see what sort of deals hey attract.

(Any decent players?)

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Aston Villa sale and possible administration. on 20:51 - Jun 6 with 1561 viewsthornabyswan

Aston Villa sale and possible administration. on 20:01 - Jun 6 by LeonWasGod

Another 'businessman' who hasn't got the first clue about running a football club. Blatantly obvious that they were going to be in trouble if the big spending didn't result in promotion this year, so it's hard to feel sorry for them.

I feel sorry for them it's the fans that suffer.
But they are in a right mess 6 million quid a month short nearly.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Aston Villa sale and possible administration. on 20:56 - Jun 6 with 1542 viewsFlashberryjack

Aston Villa sale and possible administration. on 20:51 - Jun 6 by thornabyswan

I feel sorry for them it's the fans that suffer.
But they are in a right mess 6 million quid a month short nearly.

And they'll still probably finish higher up the league than us.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Aston Villa sale and possible administration. on 20:59 - Jun 6 with 1533 viewsploppy

I like Chester as a ball-playing CB - he's a good footballer. My concerns would be that he's got a mistake in him (because he likes to play football, but then so did Ash) and he's relatively short for a CB. Don't know how he'd manage against the big lumps in the Championship. I'd take a punt though.
Aston Villa sale and possible administration. on 21:31 - Jun 6 with 1493 viewsthornabyswan

Aston Villa sale and possible administration. on 20:56 - Jun 6 by Flashberryjack

And they'll still probably finish higher up the league than us.

How can they finish above us.
We are going to win the league.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Aston Villa sale and possible administration. on 21:51 - Jun 6 with 1461 viewsTNT

Aston Villa sale and possible administration. on 17:32 - Jun 6 by monmouth

Chester is shit

If we want to spend money then give Fabianski and Fernandez a one year pay rise and guaranteed sale if we are not back in the prem next year. Bartley is at least as good as James forking Chester.

It has a nice wall around it, tbf.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Aston Villa sale and possible administration. on 21:52 - Jun 6 with 1461 viewsFlashberryjack

Aston Villa sale and possible administration. on 21:31 - Jun 6 by thornabyswan

How can they finish above us.
We are going to win the league.

Sorry ! Just me being my usual pessimistic self, of course we will

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Aston Villa sale and possible administration. on 23:52 - Jun 6 with 1389 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Aston Villa sale and possible administration. on 11:07 - Jun 6 by Shaky

Could never happen here.

Not with Jenkins in the supremo chair.

If we don't get promoted this or next season it's going to be us

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Aston Villa sale and possible administration. on 23:59 - Jun 6 with 1383 viewsmajorraglan

Can see there being a fire sale at Villa and anyone who is worth anything will be sold off. If they could get £30m for Grealish, and money for Chester and other first teamers it will get them out of trouble for now, but it’s a big job to get them back on an even keel.
Login to get fewer ads

Aston Villa sale and possible administration. on 00:23 - Jun 7 with 1372 viewsjasper_T

Aston Villa sale and possible administration. on 20:59 - Jun 6 by ploppy

I like Chester as a ball-playing CB - he's a good footballer. My concerns would be that he's got a mistake in him (because he likes to play football, but then so did Ash) and he's relatively short for a CB. Don't know how he'd manage against the big lumps in the Championship. I'd take a punt though.

Yeah who knows how James Chester might manage in the Championship. It's a fckin mystery.
Aston Villa sale and possible administration. on 00:52 - Jun 7 with 1352 viewsploppy

Aston Villa sale and possible administration. on 00:23 - Jun 7 by jasper_T

Yeah who knows how James Chester might manage in the Championship. It's a fckin mystery.

Well, TBH, I didn't follow his progress at Villa. How did he do?
Aston Villa sale and possible administration. on 07:56 - Jun 7 with 1290 viewsItchySphincter

Aston Villa sale and possible administration. on 19:57 - Jun 6 by bonymine

This is the latest at Villa ......

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/exclusive-aston-vi

Wonder how much we’d get for the Landore Academy ????

The youngsters will be back playing at the Elba in a couple of years (God forbid 🙈🙈) ...... I still cringe with embarrassment when some parents from Torquay United once said to me when my son was playing against them for the Swans Excellence at the Elba ....

‘How is it if you’re supposed to be a top Championship Club why are we playing you on Council pitches with dog shit on it and no pitch markings just a line of cones’......

No answer to that was there ....

The area around Villa is a complete dump. I’ve parked on that Brookevale site they’re talking about selling numerous times - it’s a delapidated old industrial/factory site and you could build Buckingham Palace on it and Beirut would still be more attractive. Selling that would be a drop in the ocean of what that club needs, they must be absolutely desperate.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024