Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jack to a joke 14:18 - Jun 6 with 2470 viewst1000

Just watching trailer for jack to a king again . We have no identity anymore . No characters in team. The Swansea way has gone . And now they wanna charge £30 to watch championship footy . Sad times . Sadly it will never go back to way it was . Biggest mistake American owners .
Jack to a joke on 14:44 - Jun 6 with 2407 viewsTheResurrection

Fack off you sad, boring Cardiff kunt.

The days of pretending to be a rival fan on a rivals message board has facking gone you simple tvvat.

Now do one.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Jack to a joke on 15:08 - Jun 6 with 2349 viewsCARDAN

Jack to a joke on 14:44 - Jun 6 by TheResurrection

The days of pretending to be a rival fan on a rivals message board has facking gone you simple tvvat.

Now do one.

We know what has happened , at least the pending managerial appointment is a small step in the right direction.
As for characters in the team i'm pretty certain that the team that starts the season will look significantly different to the team that got us relegated, as we haven't signed these players yet its too early to say.
What is certain is that we all need to get behind the new manager , we need patience as a return to positive, attractive football will in the short term not always mean winning games.
Jack to a joke on 15:24 - Jun 6 with 2313 viewsoldcob

Everybody thinks all our best players will go. I think some will go probably. There will be some Graham Potter will be able to re sell the club to. That's what he's good at. Anyone who thinks he's too big to play in the Championship or is not up for the battle we don't need anyway.
Jack to a joke on 19:04 - Jun 6 with 2142 viewst1000

Now do one.

U millwall poo . How am I Cardiff ? I’m saying my the truth
Jack to a joke on 20:31 - Jun 6 with 2022 viewsoldcob

Jack to a joke on 19:04 - Jun 6 by t1000

U millwall poo . How am I Cardiff ? I’m saying my the truth

It's the Res mun t10000. He doesn't get a lot right.
Jack to a joke on 21:09 - Jun 6 with 1963 viewsTNT

Now do one.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Jack to a joke on 11:44 - Jun 7 with 1784 viewsSlimer

Now do one.

All that c0ck you've been sucking gone to your head?
Jack to a joke on 12:04 - Jun 7 with 1753 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Jack to a joke on 20:31 - Jun 6 by oldcob

It's the Res mun t10000. He doesn't get a lot right.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024