Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fans who actually do something about their club's plight 21:54 - Jun 6 with 1458 viewsBanosswan

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-44381167

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Fans who actually do something about their club's plight on 08:50 - Jun 7 with 1300 viewsJonathans_coat

They may have taken it a tad too far Bano:-

“On 23 August 2017 Mamić was wounded in the leg in an assassination attempt by two masked perpetrators who ambushed him while he was exiting his vehicle during his annual visit to the village of Zidine near Tomislavgrad in Bosnia and Herzegovina, on the anniversary of his father Josip's death.”

I’m glad they finally got him out of thier club by legal means!
[Post edited 7 Jun 2018 8:55]
Fans who actually do something about their club's plight on 11:24 - Jun 7 with 1219 viewsLoyal

Swans fans have done a bit, any further action was negatively run down.
You are what you eat.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Fans who actually do something about their club's plight on 11:26 - Jun 7 with 1216 viewswaynekerr55

Fans who actually do something about their club's plight on 11:24 - Jun 7 by Loyal

Swans fans have done a bit, any further action was negatively run down.
You are what you eat.

Yeah, coz Huw's the only person capable, init?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Fans who actually do something about their club's plight on 11:53 - Jun 7 with 1195 viewsSmellyplumz

Fans who actually do something about their club's plight on 08:50 - Jun 7 by Jonathans_coat

They may have taken it a tad too far Bano:-

“On 23 August 2017 Mamić was wounded in the leg in an assassination attempt by two masked perpetrators who ambushed him while he was exiting his vehicle during his annual visit to the village of Zidine near Tomislavgrad in Bosnia and Herzegovina, on the anniversary of his father Josip's death.”

I’m glad they finally got him out of thier club by legal means!
[Post edited 7 Jun 2018 8:55]

That just what huw needs.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024