Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
More whining against the owners. 12:32 - Jun 7 with 652 viewsomarjack

I know it's been said hundreds of times before but..

Sometimes I wonder why did our "piss poor" owners buy into a football club knowing that it's hardly the business to make a profit off..Just so they can keep the club in the sh!t constantly then claiming "oh no we're flat broke/the club isn't making much money/we have to sell players to keep afloat all the time etc"..

If it's such a liability to own the club why did you buy it then you moronic lumps of sh!t?

Meanwhile many other clubs are owned by rich people who care about the state of the club..and are ready to invest..not just sell sell sell then apologises to the fans about how it was necessary to sell Siggy,Llorente etc..

Look at other clubs..many complain about the Dildo Bros at West Ham,Coates at Stoke and Ashley at Newcastle..And sometimes for good reasons as you can see many of these clubs suffered relegation in the last 8 years or so..

Yet these owners are always ready to make amends..West Ham owners look like they mean serious business with big manager appointment and transfer targets..

Coates seems to be willing to throw all cards in order for Stoke to bounce back.

Ashley got Newcastle up in the 1st attempt..hired a world class manager and spends regularly on transfers even if they don't sell..

Same goes obviously for Watford's Pozzo...Crystal Palace etc..

Meanwhile our lot insist on keeping Huw..Seeing their investment go down to sh!t..it's painful.

Tw@ts..really..

I wish we can be free from their stingy grip..because I'm sure many rich ambitious people all over the world are willing to buy into a PL club (shame we're not one anymore though)
[Post edited 7 Jun 2018 12:34]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

More whining against the owners. on 12:35 - Jun 7 with 618 viewsWatchman

Coates is HJ big buddy. Check out the history of Coates buying/selling/buying the club it may make you think a bit

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024