Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reading court cases 12:37 - Jun 7 with 1124 viewstrampie

Strange how people have such difficulty reading court cases like Ched Evans or John Terry.
I have always found cases easy to read, likely outcome even if I think it would be the wrong outcome then appeals and likely outcome, outcome of other bodies to their disciplinary procedures, all very predictable yet lots of people that take enough interest to post views seem to have no idea.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Reading court cases on 12:38 - Jun 7 with 1122 viewsomarjack

What I know is that I found difficulty reading this post.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Reading court cases on 12:43 - Jun 7 with 1107 viewsAmbergambler

Reading court cases on 12:38 - Jun 7 by omarjack

What I know is that I found difficulty reading this post.

Me too, Omar.

Sorry Trampie
Reading court cases on 12:46 - Jun 7 with 1101 viewsLohengrin

The James Joyce of the forum. Enigmatic rascal that he is.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Reading court cases on 13:25 - Jun 7 with 1032 viewstrampie

Why people have no idea of process, procedures, conflict of interest, bias, different courts having different tests etc, then people in most cases taking an interest seem to have an agenda and they also get emotionally involved.

There are very few people that can read a court case and to people that can it amazes them why others can't.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Reading court cases on 14:03 - Jun 7 with 1002 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Have you ever sat on a jury Tramps?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Reading court cases on 14:05 - Jun 7 with 994 viewsAmbergambler

Reading court cases on 13:25 - Jun 7 by trampie

Why people have no idea of process, procedures, conflict of interest, bias, different courts having different tests etc, then people in most cases taking an interest seem to have an agenda and they also get emotionally involved.

There are very few people that can read a court case and to people that can it amazes them why others can't.

Nope, still don't get what you're getting at.
Reading court cases on 14:25 - Jun 7 with 974 viewssainthelens

Reading court cases on 14:03 - Jun 7 by Joe_bradshaw

I sat on a jury many years back. Never sat with such a bunch of thick cvnts in my life. Very worrying if you ever end up accused in the dock.
Reading court cases on 14:32 - Jun 7 with 962 viewsNeath_Jack

Skippy has logged into Tramps account 👍🏻

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Login to get fewer ads

Reading court cases on 15:08 - Jun 7 with 925 viewswestwalesed

I thought this was going to be about setting up an Independent Legal System in Wales to be fair.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Reading court cases on 15:11 - Jun 7 with 918 viewsLoyal

Reading court cases on 14:03 - Jun 7 by Joe_bradshaw

I had a member of a jury sat on me by day 3 of my jury service in crown court.
Fck me she could go.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Reading court cases on 15:25 - Jun 7 with 890 viewsJoe_bradshaw

i very much doubt that most people on here would go to the trouble of asking for transcripts of cases and reading them.

Most people get their information from the media which rarely gives them the whole picture.

I have done jury service twice, sitting on 5 or 6 cases and whenever I have read about a case in the media that I have sat on I struggled to recognise the case that was described.

I concur with sainthelens to a point. It once took 11 of us hours on end to convince a juror that the defendant was guilty. He couldn't understand the concept of beyond reasonable doubt and wanted to be 100% sure of his guilt. He even suggested that it might have been the defendant's double at one point, the numbskull.
After delivering the guilty verdict we discovered that it was his 7th conviction for sexual assault.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024