Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
West Ham after Mawason and Fab 10:31 - Jun 8 with 14281 viewsJoshTheJack

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-city-reject-o

Hopefully the club dont drag it out too long.
West Ham after Mawason and Fab on 10:35 - Jun 8 with 8277 viewspencoedjack

Indeed, unfortunately, they both won't be here next season, so let's get the business done quickly & give POTTER the cash to spend on players.
West Ham after Mawason and Fab on 10:40 - Jun 8 with 8257 viewsLoyal

One multi million pound year out of their lives to right the wrongs they are responsible for and they are queuing up to leave.
Fck em, seriously fck em.
Pricks.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

West Ham after Mawason and Fab on 10:40 - Jun 8 with 8257 viewsJesusJack

It's the correct stance as long as it doesn't end up like the Sigurdsson debacle where holding out for a little extra proved to be detrimental to our own dealings and, subsequently, our whole season.

Poll: What was your expectation for this season?

West Ham after Mawason and Fab on 10:45 - Jun 8 with 8216 viewsomarjack

Well...35 m upfront or no deal.

Although It'd be painful seeing them in sh!tty West Ham shirts..I hope Mawson goes to a top 6 cub ..

As for Fab..I hope he leaves England all together to some top club in Europe..he deserves it.
[Post edited 8 Jun 2018 10:46]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

West Ham after Mawason and Fab on 10:47 - Jun 8 with 8192 viewsAl_Bundy

West Ham after Mawason and Fab on 10:45 - Jun 8 by omarjack

Although It'd be painful seeing them in sh!tty West Ham shirts..I hope Mawson goes to a top 6 cub ..

As for Fab..I hope he leaves England all together to some top club in Europe..he deserves it.

35M lol ...

Lucky if its half that !
West Ham after Mawason and Fab on 10:50 - Jun 8 with 8170 viewsjasper_T

West Ham after Mawason and Fab on 10:45 - Jun 8 by omarjack

Why would a top 6 club want Mawson?
West Ham after Mawason and Fab on 10:59 - Jun 8 with 8119 viewsomarjack

West Ham after Mawason and Fab on 10:50 - Jun 8 by jasper_T

Why would a top 6 club want Mawson?

Would be an upgrade for Arsenal.

Could be a decent bench choice (or FA cup choice) for Tottenham.

Hell he'd even be an upgrade over Smalling at Man Utd.

West Ham after Mawason and Fab on 11:01 - Jun 8 with 8110 viewsSmellyplumz

Well as long as Huw still gets his 600000k a year that's the main thing.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Login to get fewer ads

West Ham after Mawason and Fab on 11:09 - Jun 8 with 8068 viewsomarjack

West Ham after Mawason and Fab on 10:47 - Jun 8 by Al_Bundy

35M lol ...

Lucky if its half that !

In reality they'll sell for around 25 m.

Just hopeful they'll sell for more (As long as those extra funds get used on new signings of course)

West Ham after Mawason and Fab on 11:11 - Jun 8 with 8059 viewspencoedjack

35M lol ...

Lucky if its half that !

Mawson splits opinions with Swans fans ...... young, English a rough diamond who needs polishing imo.

I would expect to receive around 25 million for him

Fab has another 3/4 years playing at the top level, a quality keeper who put the demons of Flapanski behind him playing regular football with us, unfortunately, some Buffon let him enter the last year of his contract so 7/8 million is realistic.

Anyway, Loyal's post is correct fuk em
West Ham after Mawason and Fab on 11:12 - Jun 8 with 8050 viewsandypitt56

Knowing the scumbag owners at west ham they probably offered 1m for fab and 10m for mawson. They will try to do it as cheap as poss. no less than 5 mil for fab, my guess is 20m for mawson.
West Ham after Mawason and Fab on 12:07 - Jun 8 with 7878 viewsomarjack

It was reported that West Ham were willing to offer 25 m for Mawson in January..

The fact that the bid was rejected shows resilience from Jenkins holding out for more than that. (of course unless West Ham undervalued him now that we're relegated or if the reports are inaccurate)

But this is going to turn into another "Siggy Saga" situation lasting all summer isn't it? We'll want 30..get offered 20..in the end compromise with 25 m..And just like that the summer is nearly over..couldn't get deals over the line waiting for cash influx from Mawson's sale..we do our business in a hurry and get the leftovers that nobody wants because all the good ones are already gone.

Conclusion is..Hurry!

West Ham after Mawason and Fab on 12:10 - Jun 8 with 7854 viewshobo

35M lol ...

Lucky if its half that !

What nonsense!

West Ham offered 25m for Mawson a few months ago. Since then he's been called up to an England squad. Mawson would likely cost 35m alone in the current market. Also note in the article that it says the Swans value Fabianski greater than the £5m being reported in the press, so 40m minimum for the two isn't unreasonable at all.
West Ham after Mawason and Fab on 12:11 - Jun 8 with 7843 viewsThornburyswan

West Ham after Mawason and Fab on 10:40 - Jun 8 by JesusJack

It's the correct stance as long as it doesn't end up like the Sigurdsson debacle where holding out for a little extra proved to be detrimental to our own dealings and, subsequently, our whole season.

This.
West Ham after Mawason and Fab on 12:18 - Jun 8 with 7817 viewsjasper_T

Most of our transfer income is going to be needed to cover costs (like wages for players we can't shift) over the course of the season, so it's not like last summer where we could have reinvested the proceeds better and earlier.

We can afford to drag out a couple of the big ticket items if there's a chance of other clubs panicking, or bidding wars starting. £25m in the bank for Mawson is going to stay there (and then go to the pockets of Huw, Routledge, Dyer etc.)
West Ham after Mawason and Fab on 12:21 - Jun 8 with 7800 viewsAl_Bundy

West Ham after Mawason and Fab on 12:10 - Jun 8 by hobo

What nonsense!

West Ham offered 25m for Mawson a few months ago. Since then he's been called up to an England squad. Mawson would likely cost 35m alone in the current market. Also note in the article that it says the Swans value Fabianski greater than the £5m being reported in the press, so 40m minimum for the two isn't unreasonable at all.

We'll see ! we are a relegated club and don't hold the higher ground anymore and Mawson will not go for £25M. I would be astounded if he does.

So West Ham offering £25M in Jan out of their desperation to stay up are going to come knocking along with other clubs and tabling £25M?

As for Fab.. 8M for a 33 year old as good as he is would be good business but can't see us getting that either.
West Ham after Mawason and Fab on 12:28 - Jun 8 with 7773 viewsomarjack

West Ham after Mawason and Fab on 12:21 - Jun 8 by Al_Bundy

We'll see ! we are a relegated club and don't hold the higher ground anymore and Mawson will not go for £25M. I would be astounded if he does.

So West Ham offering £25M in Jan out of their desperation to stay up are going to come knocking along with other clubs and tabling £25M?

As for Fab.. 8M for a 33 year old as good as he is would be good business but can't see us getting that either.

Unfortunately true.

As I said before..if we receive an offer of 25 m for both we should just accept it.

The thing is..would Mawson and Fabianski even want to go to West Ham? it's a little bit beneath them maybe? Considering West Ham are only slightly less sh!t than us.
[Post edited 8 Jun 2018 12:29]

West Ham after Mawason and Fab on 12:35 - Jun 8 with 7731 viewsforkbeard

West Ham after Mawason and Fab on 12:28 - Jun 8 by omarjack

Unfortunately true.

As I said before..if we receive an offer of 25 m for both we should just accept it.

The thing is..would Mawson and Fabianski even want to go to West Ham? it's a little bit beneath them maybe? Considering West Ham are only slightly less sh!t than us.

They suddenly think they are world beaters who can attract anyone to their poxy club.
Hopefully the two go to someone with a bit more ambition than wet spam as they are better than that.
West Ham after Mawason and Fab on 12:36 - Jun 8 with 7725 viewsAl_Bundy

West Ham after Mawason and Fab on 12:28 - Jun 8 by omarjack

Unfortunately true.

West Ham are Prem and will pay prem wages

We are Championship and will probably cutting wages.

Both are internationals and will want top tier football

There is no hard decision there. Both have lived and played in the London area before so no great hardship for them to move on.
West Ham after Mawason and Fab on 12:41 - Jun 8 with 7701 viewsomarjack

West Ham after Mawason and Fab on 12:36 - Jun 8 by Al_Bundy

West Ham are Prem and will pay prem wages

We are Championship and will probably cutting wages.

Both are internationals and will want top tier football

There is no hard decision there. Both have lived and played in the London area before so no great hardship for them to move on.

I'm not saying they'd choose us over West Ham ffs..

But I mean they might be holding out for better offers. Especially Fabianski who's reportedly linked to Dortmund and could possibly go to a better club in a different league..with a talent like him and such small price tag I'm certain tens of clubs would be lining up for his services.

As for Mawson..he has reported interest from Arsenal,Tottenham and Man Utd..even interest from Everton who are obviously a bigger attraction than West Ham.

West Ham after Mawason and Fab on 12:44 - Jun 8 with 7682 viewsShaky

West Ham after Mawason and Fab on 12:10 - Jun 8 by hobo

What nonsense!

Do don't think he can command a £60 million transfer fee any more then?

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

West Ham after Mawason and Fab on 12:50 - Jun 8 with 7652 viewsJacket

Whatever that story in the Bible was about everything some geezer touched turning into gold, well whatever Gold and Sullivan touch at West Ham turns into shite. They've signed so many costly flops, they make Huw's millions look like a 60p lost bet down Ffos Las.
West Ham after Mawason and Fab on 12:55 - Jun 8 with 7626 viewsomarjack

West Ham after Mawason and Fab on 12:50 - Jun 8 by Jacket

Whatever that story in the Bible was about everything some geezer touched turning into gold, well whatever Gold and Sullivan touch at West Ham turns into shite. They've signed so many costly flops, they make Huw's millions look like a 60p lost bet down Ffos Las.

The difference is..West Ham's income is 50% higher than ours.

The club keeps recording 40-50 m in profit annually.

West Ham are still a PL club bringing in big money and being generally comfortable in the table. Although relegation scares are bound to happen every now and then.

West Ham after Mawason and Fab on 13:14 - Jun 8 with 7549 viewsGlyn1

West Ham after Mawason and Fab on 12:50 - Jun 8 by Jacket

You benighted heathen! There's no such story in the Bible. Otherwise I completely agree with you.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

West Ham after Mawason and Fab on 13:18 - Jun 8 with 7527 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Let's not drag this out selfdestructively for an eternity like with Gylfi.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024