Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would you wear an Israel football shirt ? 10:33 - Jun 8 with 12040 viewsLoyal

I have been sent one by a family member, my mate reckons its similar to wearing a swastika, I find this odd considering the recent past and the holocaus.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Would you wear an Israel football shirt ? on 09:26 - Jun 13 with 1310 viewsomarjack

Would you wear an Israel football shirt ? on 09:24 - Jun 13 by Lord_Bony

It's my understanding Taff is a derivative word of David.

Likewise Paddy is a derivative of Patrick.

Is that offensive?

I don't know?

Is Mo offensive to Muzzies? Is saying Muzzie offensive?

Not likely.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Would you wear an Israel football shirt ? on 09:28 - Jun 13 with 1312 viewsItchySphincter

Would you wear an Israel football shirt ? on 09:26 - Jun 13 by omarjack

Is Mo offensive to Muzzies? Is saying Muzzie offensive?

Not likely.

In my experience Mo tends to be short for Mohammed. I’ve known a few.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Would you wear an Israel football shirt ? on 09:29 - Jun 13 with 1312 viewsItchySphincter

Is that offensive?

I don't know?

F^cking hell Bonehead -Taff = River Taff you plonker.

Would you wear an Israel football shirt ? on 09:31 - Jun 13 with 1311 viewsLord_Bony

Would you wear an Israel football shirt ? on 20:19 - Jun 12 by Dr_Winston

My boss has been caught wearing double denim. He vehemently denies it but we're having none of it.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnd4hzGcZFlW0iSEof1eLWUyLw

Still as popular as ever.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Would you wear an Israel football shirt ? on 09:34 - Jun 13 with 1305 viewsDafyddHuw

Would you wear an Israel football shirt ? on 20:50 - Jun 8 by bluey_the_blue

Mate sounds a tad anti-semitic.

Find better mates.

What's anti-semitic about wearing a football shirt or not?

Another boy-wonder who can't tell the difference between anti-semitism and disapproval of the Israeli government.
Would you wear an Israel football shirt ? on 09:38 - Jun 13 with 1300 viewsLord_Bony

Would you wear an Israel football shirt ? on 09:29 - Jun 13 by ItchySphincter

F^cking hell Bonehead -Taff = River Taff you plonker.

Most dictionaries say that Taff ot Taffy is a corruption of the common Welsh name Dafydd (David in English).

The name Cardiif in Welsh is Caerdydd meaning fort or castle on the Taff (river).

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Would you wear an Israel football shirt ? on 09:43 - Jun 13 with 1277 viewsomarjack

Would you wear an Israel football shirt ? on 09:34 - Jun 13 by DafyddHuw

What's anti-semitic about wearing a football shirt or not?

Another boy-wonder who can't tell the difference between anti-semitism and disapproval of the Israeli government.

Opposing a government of a country that is predominantly of a certain religion (or ethno-religion) does not mean you're against people who are associated with that religion.

There are hundreds of millions of Muslims who oppose the Saudi/Iranian regimes etc for their woeful human rights record. It doesn't mean they're anti-Muslim.

Opposing the Israeli government is not anti-semitic.

Would you wear an Israel football shirt ? on 09:46 - Jun 13 with 1279 viewsirishswan546

Is that offensive?

I don't know?

If you search online yes pad or paddy is short for Patrick if your talking to a person with that name. Everything is within context.
If you search again you will see it is used as an insult to Irish people.

"Paddy
Offensive term for Irish person used by racists and bigots. Extensively used by occupying invaders as an insult or put down. Nothing to do with St.Patrick as stated elsewhere. Mick is another word usually used for the same purpose or reason. The usage of either "Mick" or "Paddy" or "Paddy-Wagon' should not be tolerated by good minded people."
Are you not supposed to be a mod, maybe I am mistaken if not shame on you for trying to defend this
Login to get fewer ads

Would you wear an Israel football shirt ? on 09:52 - Jun 13 with 1269 viewspeenemunde

Would you wear an Israel football shirt ? on 07:07 - Jun 13 by Kilkennyjack

What word do you use for the English ?

How about English ?
I’m Welsh and don’t know any other Welsh person who’s offended by being called “taff”
Would you wear an Israel football shirt ? on 09:55 - Jun 13 with 1262 viewsLord_Bony

I am a neutral asking a question.

I've already said I don't know ...do people find the word Paddy,Taff or Jock offensive?

As a Welshman I personally don't find the term Taff offensive because I know it's meaning...David.

Other people probably do.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Would you wear an Israel football shirt ? on 10:16 - Jun 13 with 1236 viewsirishswan546

Would you wear an Israel football shirt ? on 09:55 - Jun 13 by Lord_Bony

I've already said I don't know ...do people find the word Paddy,Taff or Jock offensive?

As a Welshman I personally don't find the term Taff offensive because I know it's meaning...David.

Sorry misread your post.
Would you wear an Israel football shirt ? on 10:18 - Jun 13 with 1230 viewsLord_Bony

No worries Pat

Would you wear an Israel football shirt ? on 10:24 - Jun 13 with 1219 viewsmoonie

Paddy is that offensive ,Irish people themselves use it out of choice..
Just please Irishrover ,no more cant eh.

Taff offensive .Only recently and only in certain mind sets looking to be outraged

If you want insults, look at trampie and his constant racist anti English shyte . It is pure racism in clearest form .

The Irish tricolour flag has terrorist connotations for many island . It's why Celtic fans proud ll fly it even though they are British and live in Britain supporting a British flag . Why their hatred for the British flag . It's why Rangers fly it. Pure bigotry and the Irish love in on here is nauseating .

Don't like it then fe k off or put us racist fascists on ignore

Now ,get that driveway done
Would you wear an Israel football shirt ? on 10:28 - Jun 13 with 1212 viewsItchySphincter

Would you wear an Israel football shirt ? on 09:55 - Jun 13 by Lord_Bony

River Taff.

Would you wear an Israel football shirt ? on 10:28 - Jun 13 with 1211 viewsLord_Bony

Would you wear an Israel football shirt ? on 10:24 - Jun 13 by moonie

Taff offensive .Only recently and only in certain mind sets looking to be outraged

If you want insults, look at trampie and his constant racist anti English shyte . It is pure racism in clearest form .

The Irish tricolour flag has terrorist connotations for many island . It's why Celtic fans proud ll fly it even though they are British and live in Britain supporting a British flag . Why their hatred for the British flag . It's why Rangers fly it. Pure bigotry and the Irish love in on here is nauseating .

Jesus Christ.

You are your own worst enemy sometimes.

Just as thing are getting smoothed out, you come out with this???!!

Would you wear an Israel football shirt ? on 10:30 - Jun 13 with 1203 viewsomarjack

Would you wear an Israel football shirt ? on 10:28 - Jun 13 by Lord_Bony

Jesus Christ.

You are your own worst enemy sometimes.

Just as thing are getting smoothed out, you come out with this???!!

Ignore him Lord. This guy is a real mess.

I've learned the less you meddle with him the better (although I just sort of meddled)

Would you wear an Israel football shirt ? on 10:33 - Jun 13 with 1202 viewsmoonie

Ok ,so I shouldn't mention driveways but if you give stick on here to me ,you just know you ll get it back with interest .

Anyway...Celtic Rangers flags ....you know why they fly them . We all do.
Would you wear an Israel football shirt ? on 10:36 - Jun 13 with 1195 viewsSwanjaxs

Would you wear an Israel football shirt ? on 10:33 - Jun 13 by moonie

Ok ,so I shouldn't mention driveways but if you give stick on here to me ,you just know you ll get it back with interest .

Anyway...Celtic Rangers flags ....you know why they fly them . We all do.

Same reason Swans fans fiy Swans flags, Rochdale fans fly Rochdale flags ect i should imagine

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Would you wear an Israel football shirt ? on 10:40 - Jun 13 with 1187 viewsirishswan546

Would you wear an Israel football shirt ? on 10:24 - Jun 13 by moonie

Forgot to add "racist fascists" to ignore list. Will do so now
Would you wear an Israel football shirt ? on 11:25 - Jun 13 with 1145 viewsLord_Bony

Dave 😀😀

Would you wear an Israel football shirt ? on 12:12 - Jun 13 with 1111 viewsDJack

Would you wear an Israel football shirt ? on 10:28 - Jun 13 by ItchySphincter

River Taff.

Yep, that dirty river.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Would you wear an Israel football shirt ? on 14:06 - Jun 13 with 1073 viewsmoonie

Nope sorry ,entirely different .
Celtic s Raison d etre ,it's Genesis was to represent the Scottish Cathlolics or Irish that were under the cosh of British occupation. Its what makes them are a massive club locking into the bitterness of those feeling the old Country has been shat on by the Brits

Rangers ,being equally thick and bigoted proudly and sickeningly fly the Union Flag as a knee jerk reaction.

Celtic and Rangers both still represent Bigotry .

English flags are rarely shown by Welsh supporters
[Post edited 13 Jun 2018 14:09]
Would you wear an Israel football shirt ? on 14:11 - Jun 13 with 1067 viewsSwanjaxs

Would you wear an Israel football shirt ? on 14:06 - Jun 13 by moonie

Nope sorry ,entirely different .
Celtic s Raison d etre ,it's Genesis was to represent the Scottish Cathlolics or Irish that were under the cosh of British occupation. Its what makes them are a massive club locking into the bitterness of those feeling the old Country has been shat on by the Brits

Rangers ,being equally thick and bigoted proudly and sickeningly fly the Union Flag as a knee jerk reaction.

Celtic and Rangers both still represent Bigotry .

English flags are rarely shown by Welsh supporters
[Post edited 13 Jun 2018 14:09]

Ahhh ok, but you referred to the Celtic and Rangers flags, not the Irish Tricolour and Union Jack 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Would you wear an Israel football shirt ? on 14:18 - Jun 13 with 1061 viewsEbo

Would you wear an Israel football shirt ? on 09:43 - Jun 13 by omarjack

Opposing a government of a country that is predominantly of a certain religion (or ethno-religion) does not mean you're against people who are associated with that religion.

There are hundreds of millions of Muslims who oppose the Saudi/Iranian regimes etc for their woeful human rights record. It doesn't mean they're anti-Muslim.

Opposing the Israeli government is not anti-semitic.

This.

But Bluey will find yet again another strand of whataboutery to counter it.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Would you wear an Israel football shirt ? on 15:06 - Jun 13 with 1031 viewsmoonie

Plenty of Palestinian shirts around John .Wear with pride ,son.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024