Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Better way forward 15:41 - Jun 8 with 1181 viewspencoedjack

Than expansion, I presume with this safe standing the ground capacity is increased?

Although with our parliament everything takes years to be passed.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44414076
Better way forward on 16:45 - Jun 8 with 1084 viewsDarran

Well I’m no expert but I can’t imagine it increases ground capacity by anything substantial.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Better way forward on 16:55 - Jun 8 with 1072 viewsMrSwerve

Capacity is the same with or without safe standing. There is one ticket sold per seat 'area'. You just stand instead of sit.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Better way forward on 17:17 - Jun 8 with 1026 viewsKGriz16

Surely will lead to a better atmosphere at most grounds.
Better way forward on 17:36 - Jun 8 with 991 viewsoldcob

Better way forward on 16:45 - Jun 8 by Darran

Well I’m no expert but I can’t imagine it increases ground capacity by anything substantial.

Standing is going to be cheaper than sitting obviously, thus putting games within the financial reach of more people, so it might increase gates this way. Those of us who don't drive Bentleys would appreciate this.
[Post edited 8 Jun 2018 20:27]
Better way forward on 17:38 - Jun 8 with 983 viewspencoedjack

Better way forward on 17:36 - Jun 8 by oldcob

Standing is going to be cheaper than sitting obviously, thus putting games within the financial reach of more people, so it might increase gates this way. Those of us who don't drive Bentleys would appreciate this.

Personally I’d pay the same to stand
Better way forward on 17:42 - Jun 8 with 967 viewsMrSwerve

Better way forward on 17:36 - Jun 8 by oldcob

I wouldn't be so sure. I'd expect standing to be the same price as sitting. What's the incentive for clubs otherwise, if they'll make less money from having safe standing? They won't care about the improvement in atmosphere if they're making less money.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024