Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Dicky, Max and the ale crew 16:32 - Jun 9 with 1376 viewswaynekerr55

This week's find at Aldi. Between 99p and £1.25 - this hippy find was £1.19.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

FAO Dicky, Max and the ale crew on 17:06 - Jun 9 with 1353 viewsdickythorpe

Good brewer that Joseph holt.

Had a pint of Oakham brewery's Scarlet maccaw 4.4% down the new Inn in amroth just now. An American pale ale it's marketed as. Quite hoppy, light but bitter.
FAO Dicky, Max and the ale crew on 17:10 - Jun 9 with 1344 viewsGowerjack

Bloody hippies..

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

FAO Dicky, Max and the ale crew on 20:02 - Jun 9 with 1310 viewsmax936

Cheers Wayne, Im on the wagon went down Mumbles safternoon Mrs dropped me off by SA1 and I got a bit of exercise riding bike down then had a nice walk pushing the lad in his chair and had a cuppa in Verdi's enjoyable afternoon, but didn't have a drop walked past Pilot twice to
Lost 2,1/2 Kg's [probably mostly water but still] this week so determined not to spoil things and keep things going, cutting back watching what I eat and training hard for an hr,ish everyday.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

FAO Dicky, Max and the ale crew on 20:03 - Jun 9 with 1304 viewsDarran

FAO Dicky, Max and the ale crew on 20:02 - Jun 9 by max936

Cheers Wayne, Im on the wagon went down Mumbles safternoon Mrs dropped me off by SA1 and I got a bit of exercise riding bike down then had a nice walk pushing the lad in his chair and had a cuppa in Verdi's enjoyable afternoon, but didn't have a drop walked past Pilot twice to
Lost 2,1/2 Kg's [probably mostly water but still] this week so determined not to spoil things and keep things going, cutting back watching what I eat and training hard for an hr,ish everyday.

Well done Max keep it up. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

FAO Dicky, Max and the ale crew on 08:26 - Jun 11 with 1191 viewswaynekerr55

FAO Dicky, Max and the ale crew on 20:02 - Jun 9 by max936

How's your ankle Max? Is it on the mend?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

FAO Dicky, Max and the ale crew on 12:43 - Jun 11 with 1139 viewsDJack

FAO Dicky, Max and the ale crew on 08:26 - Jun 11 by waynekerr55

Is that a thinly veiled " are you running in straight lines?" question...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

FAO Dicky, Max and the ale crew on 13:06 - Jun 11 with 1133 viewsmax936

FAO Dicky, Max and the ale crew on 08:26 - Jun 11 by waynekerr55

Hi Wayne, it is better now lm using insoles under the arches, still sore on times when twisting and turning probably a bit of arthritis there as well, l feel it on the exercise bike until it warms up a bit, it’s not gonna stop me though no pain no gain, 😂

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024