Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Modern day London 06:32 - Jun 10 with 7589 viewspeenemunde

Yet a another murder last night.
It’s like a war zone. What has happened to a once fine city.
Modern day London on 07:12 - Jun 10 with 3352 viewssquarebear

It’s the good weather. A spell of rain and everyone will go back indoors.
Modern day London on 07:56 - Jun 10 with 3318 viewsbuilthjack

Lack of policing

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Modern day London on 08:01 - Jun 10 with 3304 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Modern day London on 07:56 - Jun 10 by builthjack

Lack of policing

Indeed,Thousands taking off the streets in the name of austerity

They can’t keep up now with da gangsta brothers killing each other over gangs etc

Also on top of all the lovely Tory cuts the mayor is a useless c@nt

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Modern day London on 08:06 - Jun 10 with 3271 viewsJackfath

http://www.nationaldebtclock.co.uk/

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Modern day London on 08:59 - Jun 10 with 3230 viewsmoonie

and Labour mayor would?

Just how?

There needs to be more police but ones that actually do something not posture in politics . This means ridding itself of the likes of Dick and replacing with a hard line Commisioner .

Hard line in London s sink estates ? Indeed, no way.

Fook me,how about a campaign of stop search ,Tom. That would see Police upsetting people .

and that is what is killing us all
Modern day London on 09:08 - Jun 10 with 3221 viewsexiledclaseboy

Modern day London on 08:59 - Jun 10 by moonie

and Labour mayor would?

Just how?

There needs to be more police but ones that actually do something not posture in politics . This means ridding itself of the likes of Dick and replacing with a hard line Commisioner .

Fook me,how about a campaign of stop search ,Tom. That would see Police upsetting people .

London already has a Labour mayor.

Poll: Tory leader

Modern day London on 09:16 - Jun 10 with 3208 viewsgadgetuk

London may have a Labour Mayor, but he doesn't get to control the cuts to the police.

It's getting ridiculous
Modern day London on 09:18 - Jun 10 with 3202 viewsmoonie

Yes, I know and how is he ,a Labour man ,coping .

It's why I mentioned it.

Nothing to do with politics just the will and determination to address the issue,which is not the case right now.

Police all over this land are suffering from leaders who are too politically sensitive .

They should remember Police and police officers will always be criticised no matter what they do.

They are either Thatchers storm troopers or simply feckless fook wits who are outnumbered and outsmarted .Just look at the state we re in
Login to get fewer ads

Modern day London on 09:20 - Jun 10 with 3197 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Modern day London on 08:59 - Jun 10 by moonie

and Labour mayor would?

Just how?

He is a labour mayor perch

And he’s Facking dreadful

Now about these police cuts in the name of austerity

Modern day London on 09:35 - Jun 10 with 3173 viewsmoonie

They ve been coming for years Tommy.

I well remember going to the divisional commander every month with my overtime returns and having to justify every hour worked . Many is the time , I had lads who worked a job " for the Queen" .That doesn't happen so much now .
Thirty years ago, there were financial restrictions and cuts.

The Police have to be accountable and cannot waste money no matter how much money they get nor how many officers . I also recall some grotesque waste in the Police with cretins doing five years then finding a cushy 10-6 job somewhere until they retired . I saw officers like this dragged out during the riots of 81 and they went the colour of boiled shyte .

Cuts are affecting the Police .My daughter s partner is right at the sharp end ,make no mistake but it's not just money ,it's attitude of Chief Constables many of which are simply politicians in heir own mindset. Reflect on the current useless coward in charge of Lancashire Police .

It's not just about money and finally, Om not having Diane Abbott as a putative saviour of Policing in London. This is a woman who sees Police as oppressors ,her words not mine, so why would they pay for more Police . The only officers her type want are Ain't Sallys who are just uniform wearers
Modern day London on 09:39 - Jun 10 with 3151 viewsJackfath

It doesn't help that police are able to retire on full pensions after 30 years service. Imagine the cost of that for someone who is 47 getting a huge pension every month for the next 40 years, potentially.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Modern day London on 09:48 - Jun 10 with 3143 viewstrampie

Parts of England are a hell hole.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Modern day London on 09:53 - Jun 10 with 3143 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Modern day London on 09:35 - Jun 10 by moonie

They ve been coming for years Tommy.

I well remember going to the divisional commander every month with my overtime returns and having to justify every hour worked . Many is the time , I had lads who worked a job " for the Queen" .That doesn't happen so much now .
Thirty years ago, there were financial restrictions and cuts.

The Police have to be accountable and cannot waste money no matter how much money they get nor how many officers . I also recall some grotesque waste in the Police with cretins doing five years then finding a cushy 10-6 job somewhere until they retired . I saw officers like this dragged out during the riots of 81 and they went the colour of boiled shyte .

Cuts are affecting the Police .My daughter s partner is right at the sharp end ,make no mistake but it's not just money ,it's attitude of Chief Constables many of which are simply politicians in heir own mindset. Reflect on the current useless coward in charge of Lancashire Police .

It's not just about money and finally, Om not having Diane Abbott as a putative saviour of Policing in London. This is a woman who sees Police as oppressors ,her words not mine, so why would they pay for more Police . The only officers her type want are Ain't Sallys who are just uniform wearers

But they're cutting the front line and community policing. May herself has cut 20% of the force since she became home secretary. And you're blaming Diane Abbott??

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Modern day London on 09:54 - Jun 10 with 3136 viewsmoonie

Which is true trampie as it is about Wales which is why we are all in the same boat .

Still, it's only England and seeing you hate them so much I can't see why you re shedding any tears about their young killing each other . Less of the good surely ,even better if they stay on their side of the Dyke
Modern day London on 09:55 - Jun 10 with 3130 viewsAguycalledJack

Modern day London on 09:48 - Jun 10 by trampie

Parts of England are a hell hole.

‘Coming to a place near you’ ............ in the next few years.
Modern day London on 09:55 - Jun 10 with 3130 viewsWitneyjack

Modern day London on 09:39 - Jun 10 by Jackfath

It doesn't help that police are able to retire on full pensions after 30 years service. Imagine the cost of that for someone who is 47 getting a huge pension every month for the next 40 years, potentially.

15 % of that Police officer's salary is paid monthly by the officer himself.
Modern day London on 09:57 - Jun 10 with 3119 viewsjackrabbit

Modern day London on 08:01 - Jun 10 by oh_tommy_tommy

Indeed,Thousands taking off the streets in the name of austerity

They can’t keep up now with da gangsta brothers killing each other over gangs etc

Also on top of all the lovely Tory cuts the mayor is a useless c@nt

What total bollocks. Perhaps police priorities might have something to do with it. Whilst moped muggers are daily committing daylight robbery - quite literally, in the centre of a densely populated city with not a policeman in sight, last week 3 police officers turned up at the home of a 79 year old lady who had been feeding somebody else's cat! Pity they couldn't be arrested for wasting (their own) police time!

That is of course not to mention the time they waste tracking Facebook messages or investigating cases of historical sexual abuse. I don't blame the soldiers on the ground. I blame their politically motivated officers who have turned them into one the most ineffectual police forces - sorry, services- on the face of the earth.
Modern day London on 09:57 - Jun 10 with 3112 viewstrampie

No poverty or murders in my neck of the woods, England is the pits, no wonder the English that have some money and have gained some wisdom through age are leaving England and coming to Wales.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Modern day London on 09:59 - Jun 10 with 3098 viewsmoonie

No Steve I'm not merely pointing out political hypocrisy. I've met politicians of both sides when in job and all utter shyte houses

Pensions? About time that was brought up.

The one I have privately is far better than
Old one.

Civil Service ...now your talking but it's not worthy of comment from fathy who will himself have a tidy handout
Modern day London on 10:01 - Jun 10 with 3080 viewstrampie

Modern day London on 09:55 - Jun 10 by Witneyjack

15 % of that Police officer's salary is paid monthly by the officer himself.

It is unsustainable, paying in ex amount and in most cases taking out loads more when everything is weighed up, the country cant afford it.

Modern day London on 10:07 - Jun 10 with 3066 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Modern day London on 09:57 - Jun 10 by jackrabbit

What total bollocks. Perhaps police priorities might have something to do with it. Whilst moped muggers are daily committing daylight robbery - quite literally, in the centre of a densely populated city with not a policeman in sight, last week 3 police officers turned up at the home of a 79 year old lady who had been feeding somebody else's cat! Pity they couldn't be arrested for wasting (their own) police time!

That is of course not to mention the time they waste tracking Facebook messages or investigating cases of historical sexual abuse. I don't blame the soldiers on the ground. I blame their politically motivated officers who have turned them into one the most ineffectual police forces - sorry, services- on the face of the earth.

And you said my post was a load of bolloxs

Modern day London on 10:11 - Jun 10 with 3053 viewsexiledclaseboy

Modern day London on 09:20 - Jun 10 by oh_tommy_tommy

He is a labour mayor perch

And he’s Facking dreadful

Now about these police cuts in the name of austerity

Why do you think he’s dreadful, tom?

Poll: Tory leader

Modern day London on 10:22 - Jun 10 with 3010 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Modern day London on 09:53 - Jun 10 by Brynmill_Jack

But they're cutting the front line and community policing. May herself has cut 20% of the force since she became home secretary. And you're blaming Diane Abbott??

Of course it’s her fault mun

Modern day London on 09:03 - Jun 11 with 2777 viewsPrivate_Partz

Modern day London on 10:22 - Jun 10 by oh_tommy_tommy

Of course it’s her fault mun

You have to laugh don't you?
Saw a report last night about IDS and Rudd calling for unity in the Nasty Party over Brexit.
Their first line contained the threat of Jeremy Corbyn.
They are a Party clinging on to power for the sake if it and will and deflect everything on to Labour as a result. This disaster unfolding, because of their cuts, is just one of many desperate attempts.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Modern day London on 09:17 - Jun 11 with 2752 viewspikeypaul

Police cuts all over the country and we have not seen the huge rise in knife crime and murder elsewhere.

Take a look at the demograph of the people who are committing and on the receiving end of these knife crimes.

Or are we not allowed to talk about that and must turn a blind eye.
It’s disgusting we have the usual suspects here trying to make political gain
from the deaths of these youngsters.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024