Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leave.EU 'downplayed Russian links' 11:15 - Jun 10 with 11464 viewsShaky

Leave.EU 'downplayed Russian links'

BBC, 10 June 2018

The founder of Leave.EU, Arron Banks, has confirmed he will appear before MPs this week to answer new allegations about his links with Russia.

It has been reported that Mr Banks, who bankrolled the unofficial leave campaign, had more contact with Russian officials than he previously admitted.

The allegations come as MPs investigate accusations Russia attempted to influence the EU referendum.

Mr Banks has suggested he is the victim of "a political witch-hunt".'Boozy lunches'

Since Britain voted to leave the EU in June 2016, questions have been raised about Leave.EU campaign and its chief backer Mr Banks, as well as the possible influence of Russia on the referendum result.

The Sunday Times reports Mr Banks had three meetings with the Russian ambassador to the UK. In his book, The Bad Boys of Brexit, Mr Banks had previously admitted to only one.

The millionaire Brexit backer told the paper: "I had two boozy lunches with the Russian ambassador and another cup of tea with him. Bite me.

Full story -- for now: https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/uk-politics-44428115?

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Leave.EU 'downplayed Russian links' on 10:18 - Jun 11 with 2147 viewsHighjack

Leave.EU 'downplayed Russian links' on 07:31 - Jun 11 by trampie

On the other hand we have the unelected house of Lords and the unelected Monarchy and a state religion, as well as anti abortion and anti same sex marriage rules in place over here either covering every part of the state or some parts.

Completely irrelevant.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Leave.EU 'downplayed Russian links' on 10:27 - Jun 11 with 2128 viewstrampie

Leave.EU 'downplayed Russian links' on 10:18 - Jun 11 by Highjack

Completely irrelevant.

When I gave you evidence of how well Ireland is doing in comparison to the UK you didn't respond, very disappointed in you....wags finger.

As regards your post it is relevant as it's all relative, the UK state may be less democratic than the EU.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Leave.EU 'downplayed Russian links' on 10:44 - Jun 11 with 2120 viewsHighjack

Leave.EU 'downplayed Russian links' on 10:27 - Jun 11 by trampie

When I gave you evidence of how well Ireland is doing in comparison to the UK you didn't respond, very disappointed in you....wags finger.

As regards your post it is relevant as it's all relative, the UK state may be less democratic than the EU.

Of course it’s irrelevant, it’s completely different subject. I’m not a fan of the House of Lords at all and the monarchy doesn’t particularly bother me either way or t’other but neither have f*ck all to do with the question that was asked.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Leave.EU 'downplayed Russian links' on 10:50 - Jun 11 with 2102 viewsBatterseajack

It all stinks, especially if this is what it looks like and part of a coordinated Russian (dis)information operation. The Kremlin's agenda is to weak western democracies by fueling political and social division.

But as the truth emerges, the people who back Trump or Brexit will double down on their position rather than admit they're aims are aligned with the Ruskies and possibly been influenced by them.

That Isabel Oakeshott is a piece of work as well, sitting on information like this
Leave.EU 'downplayed Russian links' on 10:51 - Jun 11 with 2112 viewsHighjack

Leave.EU 'downplayed Russian links' on 10:27 - Jun 11 by trampie

And I have absolutely no idea what you’re on about regarding evidence/not responding etc. But it sounds fascinating

Leave.EU 'downplayed Russian links' on 10:54 - Jun 11 with 2097 viewstrampie

Leave.EU 'downplayed Russian links' on 10:44 - Jun 11 by Highjack

Of course it’s irrelevant, it’s completely different subject. I’m not a fan of the House of Lords at all and the monarchy doesn’t particularly bother me either way or t’other but neither have f*ck all to do with the question that was asked.

You didn't respond when I put up poll evidence of how the Republic was likely to vote either after one of your banter/rude attacks, I'm very disappointed in you Highjack.
Too many people with agendas on here that don't deal in facts which they totally ignore after getting directly involved in a thread, signed off by trampie as disappointed in West Wales.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Leave.EU 'downplayed Russian links' on 10:57 - Jun 11 with 2103 viewsHighjack

Leave.EU 'downplayed Russian links' on 10:54 - Jun 11 by trampie

You didn't respond when I put up poll evidence of how the Republic was likely to vote either after one of your banter/rude attacks, I'm very disappointed in you Highjack.
Too many people with agendas on here that don't deal in facts which they totally ignore after getting directly involved in a thread, signed off by trampie as disappointed in West Wales.

Well send me a link to whatever the hell you're banging on about and I’ll try to respond you mad bugger. I probably just missed it.

And I’m never rude.

Leave.EU 'downplayed Russian links' on 11:01 - Jun 11 with 2080 viewstrampie

Leave.EU 'downplayed Russian links' on 10:57 - Jun 11 by Highjack

Well send me a link to whatever the hell you're banging on about and I’ll try to respond you mad bugger. I probably just missed it.

And I’m never rude.

Im not wasting my time when you can revisit posts.

Login to get fewer ads

Leave.EU 'downplayed Russian links' on 11:02 - Jun 11 with 2079 viewsBatterseajack

Perhaps Putin isn't the monster he's made out to be. So how is it that the far right (and far left) have jumped into bed with Putin?

Leave.EU 'downplayed Russian links' on 11:03 - Jun 11 with 2089 viewsHighjack

Leave.EU 'downplayed Russian links' on 11:01 - Jun 11 by trampie

Im not wasting my time when you can revisit posts.

But I literally have absolutely no idea which post I’m supposed to be responding to you rampant melon.

Leave.EU 'downplayed Russian links' on 11:18 - Jun 11 with 2080 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Leave.EU 'downplayed Russian links' on 19:16 - Jun 10 by Highjack

Are you actually mad?

YES.
Leave.EU 'downplayed Russian links' on 14:49 - Jun 11 with 2032 viewsShaky

How a supposed journalist of the Brexit loving kind covered up Vote Leave's close relationships with the Russians:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
How a Journalist Kept Russia’s Links to Brexit Under Wraps
By NICO HINES

Daily Beast, 06.10.18 1:15 PM ET

LONDON–The extent of Russia’s interference in the 2016 votes for Trump and Brexit has been investigated by intelligence agencies, congressional and parliamentary inquiries, the FBI and special counsel Robert Mueller’s office for more than a year.

For much of that time, a reporter in England has been in possession of extraordinary details about Russia’s cultivation and handling of Brexit’s biggest bankroller. Arron Banks was secretly in regular contact with Russian officials from 2015 to 2017, according to a cache of emails apparently not seen in those Transatlantic investigations until they were published in Britain on Sunday.

Banks, who ran the Leave.EU campaign group, was one of the first foreign political figures to visit Donald Trump–accompanying Nigel Farage to Trump Tower–soon after the shock presidential election of 2016. Farage is reportedly a “person of interest” in the FBI’s Trump-Russia investigation.

Isabel Oakeshott, a former Sunday Times journalist who ghost-wrote Banks’ book, The Bad Boys of Brexit, was granted access to his emails in the summer of 2016 in order to help draft the diaries. The book mentions one meeting at the Russian embassy which has been the focus of great interest ever since, especially amid questions about where Banks’ sourced the multi-million pound funding of Brexit. He has denied the money came from Russia.

Oakeshott says she did not discover the stunning extent of Banks’ true dealings with Russia until last year. Even then, she decided not to publish saying she wanted to wait until the publication of her next book White Flag? in August. It is unclear whether the Electoral Commission’s investigations into Banks’ financing of the Brexit campaign would have been completed by August.

Oakeshott was keen to keep her treasure trove of Brexit/Russia revelations for her book launch, but she has not merely kept out of the debate about the legitimacy of the Brexit campaign. Describing herself as “a long-standing Brexit supporter,” who is close to Farage and Banks, Oakeshott has become a regular TV pundit shooting down “conspiracy theories” about the validity of the Brexit vote amid claims of Russian influence or reports about Cambridge Analytica’s disputed involvement.

Three months ago she confronted The Observer’s Carole Cadwalladr live on the BBC after Cadwalladr’s stories uncovering the misuse of tens of millions of Facebook profiles by Cambridge Analytica, which was linked to the Trump campaign and Leave.EU.

Cadwalladr, who has spent the last two years investigating the nexus of Farage, Banks, Trump, Cambridge Analytica and Russia, raised concerns about the validity of the Brexit vote. When the presenter asked Oakeshott about her relationship with Banks, she said: “There just isn’t a conspiracy here, Carole, I just feel like you’re chasing unicorns.”

Oakeshott’s attitude apparently changed on Friday when she learned that Cadwalladr–along with Peter Jukes–was preparing another story for Sunday.

An email, seen by The Daily Beast, was sent to Banks at 11.57am on Friday by Cadwalladr advising him that The Observer had obtained copies of his emails which laid bare the scale of his interactions with Russia. They appeared to show that he and Leave.EU colleague Andy Wigmore had multiple meetings with high-ranking Russian officials, that Banks visited Moscow in February 2016, and that he had been introduced to a Russian businessman by the Russian ambassador who allegedly offered him a multibillion dollar investment opportunity in Russian goldmines.

Banks did not respond to the email until 10.30pm that night, saying he was out of the office and could not respond until Monday.

Within hours, Oakeshott was in touch with Cadwalladr, however. At first she accused The Observer of hacking her archive and stealing the emails–an allegation the reporters deny–but by late afternoon on Saturday she had entered into a discussion about cooperating with The Guardian/The Observer if they agreed to hold the story until Monday.

By then, a team at The Sunday Times, where Oakeshott used to work, was in full swing producing their own version of the stunning story which they managed to break before The Observer late on Saturday.

The Sunday Times reported that Banks admitted passing over contact details for members of the Trump transition team to Russian officials and meeting with the Russian ambassador in London just three days after their Trump Tower summit.

Their package came complete with a commentary from Oakeshott herself, in which she expressed her shock at the revelations. “I was very surprised by what I found, which conflicted with the public accounts of the relationship with the ­Russian embassy,” she wrote. “Suddenly the Russian embassy in ­London had a potential back channel to the White House.”

Oakeshott has not responded to questions from The Daily Beast, including whether she has passed the emails to the FBI, the Mueller probe or Britain’s Electoral Commission.

Jukes said he was concerned that the information may not have reached the ongoing inquiries in time. “There’s every indication that Isabel Oakeshott was planning to hold back revealing this explosive material until her book was published in August,” he said. “With an Electoral Commission investigation into Banks’ financing of Brexit underway since November, you would have thought that the public interest of this story was more important than keeping the scoop for a book.”

https://amp.thedailybeast.com/how-a-journalist-kept-russias-secret-links-to-brex

Misology -- It's a bitch

Leave.EU 'downplayed Russian links' on 09:43 - Jun 12 with 1971 viewssherpajacob

Leave.EU 'downplayed Russian links' on 20:43 - Jun 10 by Highjack

1. The EU is not only undemocratic. It is anti-democratic.

At least one person was influenced by misinformation.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Leave.EU 'downplayed Russian links' on 09:51 - Jun 12 with 1964 viewssherpajacob

Leave.EU 'downplayed Russian links' on 20:43 - Jun 10 by Highjack

1. The EU is not only undemocratic. It is anti-democratic.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/nigel-farage/11593312/nigel-farage-att

Herr Farage pointing out the democratically bankrupt electoral system, used by the UK.

He much prefers the proportional representation system used by the European parliament.

Leave.EU 'downplayed Russian links' on 13:19 - Jun 12 with 1934 viewsHighjack

Leave.EU 'downplayed Russian links' on 09:51 - Jun 12 by sherpajacob

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/nigel-farage/11593312/nigel-farage-att

Herr Farage pointing out the democratically bankrupt electoral system, used by the UK.

He much prefers the proportional representation system used by the European parliament.

So your answer to the EU being undemocratic is “well the U.K. is undemocratic too”.

That’s not the point. Your argument is the same as trampies. Completely irrelevant.

If we were discussing an exit from Westminster I’m sure I’d agree with you that corruption rules supreme.

Leave.EU 'downplayed Russian links' on 17:02 - Jun 12 with 1907 viewssherpajacob

Leave.EU 'downplayed Russian links' on 13:19 - Jun 12 by Highjack

So your answer to the EU being undemocratic is “well the U.K. is undemocratic too”.

That’s not the point. Your argument is the same as trampies. Completely irrelevant.

If we were discussing an exit from Westminster I’m sure I’d agree with you that corruption rules supreme.

No, my answer is that the EU is more democratic than the UK.

It's like playing chess with a chicken.

Leave.EU 'downplayed Russian links' on 17:23 - Jun 12 with 1898 viewsHighjack

Leave.EU 'downplayed Russian links' on 17:02 - Jun 12 by sherpajacob

No, my answer is that the EU is more democratic than the UK.

It's like playing chess with a chicken.

Do we elect the EU commission using proportional representation?

Leave.EU 'downplayed Russian links' on 18:09 - Jun 12 with 1890 viewspikeypaul

Banks and Wigmore fecking owned that farce today totally humiliating the remoaner committee.

Pointed out what the committee was. A group of remoaners trying to discredit the referendum result and why were no brexiters allowed to be on the committee bit strange that do you not think?

Very funny when Banks pulled Collins on the fact that the guardian story has been proven false and the guardian hid the fact later deep on their website so why were they being questioned on fake news no answer from the committee just looking down silently into their laps totally humiliated.

Banks fecking owned the remoaner muppets so much so it was embarrassing for the pathetic remoaners on the committee.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Leave.EU 'downplayed Russian links' on 18:46 - Jun 12 with 1879 viewsbluey_the_blue

Leave.EU 'downplayed Russian links' on 14:49 - Jun 11 by Shaky

How a supposed journalist of the Brexit loving kind covered up Vote Leave's close relationships with the Russians:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
How a Journalist Kept Russia’s Links to Brexit Under Wraps
By NICO HINES

Daily Beast, 06.10.18 1:15 PM ET

LONDON–The extent of Russia’s interference in the 2016 votes for Trump and Brexit has been investigated by intelligence agencies, congressional and parliamentary inquiries, the FBI and special counsel Robert Mueller’s office for more than a year.

For much of that time, a reporter in England has been in possession of extraordinary details about Russia’s cultivation and handling of Brexit’s biggest bankroller. Arron Banks was secretly in regular contact with Russian officials from 2015 to 2017, according to a cache of emails apparently not seen in those Transatlantic investigations until they were published in Britain on Sunday.

Banks, who ran the Leave.EU campaign group, was one of the first foreign political figures to visit Donald Trump–accompanying Nigel Farage to Trump Tower–soon after the shock presidential election of 2016. Farage is reportedly a “person of interest” in the FBI’s Trump-Russia investigation.

Isabel Oakeshott, a former Sunday Times journalist who ghost-wrote Banks’ book, The Bad Boys of Brexit, was granted access to his emails in the summer of 2016 in order to help draft the diaries. The book mentions one meeting at the Russian embassy which has been the focus of great interest ever since, especially amid questions about where Banks’ sourced the multi-million pound funding of Brexit. He has denied the money came from Russia.

Oakeshott says she did not discover the stunning extent of Banks’ true dealings with Russia until last year. Even then, she decided not to publish saying she wanted to wait until the publication of her next book White Flag? in August. It is unclear whether the Electoral Commission’s investigations into Banks’ financing of the Brexit campaign would have been completed by August.

Oakeshott was keen to keep her treasure trove of Brexit/Russia revelations for her book launch, but she has not merely kept out of the debate about the legitimacy of the Brexit campaign. Describing herself as “a long-standing Brexit supporter,” who is close to Farage and Banks, Oakeshott has become a regular TV pundit shooting down “conspiracy theories” about the validity of the Brexit vote amid claims of Russian influence or reports about Cambridge Analytica’s disputed involvement.

Three months ago she confronted The Observer’s Carole Cadwalladr live on the BBC after Cadwalladr’s stories uncovering the misuse of tens of millions of Facebook profiles by Cambridge Analytica, which was linked to the Trump campaign and Leave.EU.

Cadwalladr, who has spent the last two years investigating the nexus of Farage, Banks, Trump, Cambridge Analytica and Russia, raised concerns about the validity of the Brexit vote. When the presenter asked Oakeshott about her relationship with Banks, she said: “There just isn’t a conspiracy here, Carole, I just feel like you’re chasing unicorns.”

Oakeshott’s attitude apparently changed on Friday when she learned that Cadwalladr–along with Peter Jukes–was preparing another story for Sunday.

An email, seen by The Daily Beast, was sent to Banks at 11.57am on Friday by Cadwalladr advising him that The Observer had obtained copies of his emails which laid bare the scale of his interactions with Russia. They appeared to show that he and Leave.EU colleague Andy Wigmore had multiple meetings with high-ranking Russian officials, that Banks visited Moscow in February 2016, and that he had been introduced to a Russian businessman by the Russian ambassador who allegedly offered him a multibillion dollar investment opportunity in Russian goldmines.

Banks did not respond to the email until 10.30pm that night, saying he was out of the office and could not respond until Monday.

Within hours, Oakeshott was in touch with Cadwalladr, however. At first she accused The Observer of hacking her archive and stealing the emails–an allegation the reporters deny–but by late afternoon on Saturday she had entered into a discussion about cooperating with The Guardian/The Observer if they agreed to hold the story until Monday.

By then, a team at The Sunday Times, where Oakeshott used to work, was in full swing producing their own version of the stunning story which they managed to break before The Observer late on Saturday.

The Sunday Times reported that Banks admitted passing over contact details for members of the Trump transition team to Russian officials and meeting with the Russian ambassador in London just three days after their Trump Tower summit.

Their package came complete with a commentary from Oakeshott herself, in which she expressed her shock at the revelations. “I was very surprised by what I found, which conflicted with the public accounts of the relationship with the ­Russian embassy,” she wrote. “Suddenly the Russian embassy in ­London had a potential back channel to the White House.”

Oakeshott has not responded to questions from The Daily Beast, including whether she has passed the emails to the FBI, the Mueller probe or Britain’s Electoral Commission.

Jukes said he was concerned that the information may not have reached the ongoing inquiries in time. “There’s every indication that Isabel Oakeshott was planning to hold back revealing this explosive material until her book was published in August,” he said. “With an Electoral Commission investigation into Banks’ financing of Brexit underway since November, you would have thought that the public interest of this story was more important than keeping the scoop for a book.”

https://amp.thedailybeast.com/how-a-journalist-kept-russias-secret-links-to-brex

Cadwalladr claimed Remain had no skeletons in their closet; complaints to Electoral commission clearly passed her by.

Oakeshott was beloved by the left when writing about the pigs head stuff with Cameron despite precisely zero evidence other than someone claimnig there was a photo - which she admitted not seeing.

It's like a battle of the self-promoting fvckwits, neither of whom should be taken seriously.
Leave.EU 'downplayed Russian links' on 18:48 - Jun 12 with 1877 viewsbluey_the_blue

Leave.EU 'downplayed Russian links' on 18:09 - Jun 12 by pikeypaul

Banks and Wigmore fecking owned that farce today totally humiliating the remoaner committee.

Pointed out what the committee was. A group of remoaners trying to discredit the referendum result and why were no brexiters allowed to be on the committee bit strange that do you not think?

Very funny when Banks pulled Collins on the fact that the guardian story has been proven false and the guardian hid the fact later deep on their website so why were they being questioned on fake news no answer from the committee just looking down silently into their laps totally humiliated.

Banks fecking owned the remoaner muppets so much so it was embarrassing for the pathetic remoaners on the committee.

They did indeed, showed it for the farce it is.

Collins repeated the Puncheon claims about Warnock, a clear libel - under parliamentary privilege. He's neither apologised nor repeated those claims when at threat of being sued.

Yet another self-promoting cvnt.
Leave.EU 'downplayed Russian links' on 21:15 - Jun 12 with 1854 viewspikeypaul

Leave.EU 'downplayed Russian links' on 18:48 - Jun 12 by bluey_the_blue

They did indeed, showed it for the farce it is.

Collins repeated the Puncheon claims about Warnock, a clear libel - under parliamentary privilege. He's neither apologised nor repeated those claims when at threat of being sued.

Yet another self-promoting cvnt.

Collins is a remoaner coward. Hiding behind his posistion,if any member of the public said what he did they would be sued for millions.yet he's allowed and happy to spread BS.

The silence from the remoaners on this site is deafening after the kicking Aaron gave the committee today,the full video is well worth watching again.

290 AFLI
[Post edited 12 Jun 2018 21:18]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Leave.EU 'downplayed Russian links' on 09:07 - Jun 13 with 1789 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Leave.EU 'downplayed Russian links' on 21:15 - Jun 12 by pikeypaul

Collins is a remoaner coward. Hiding behind his posistion,if any member of the public said what he did they would be sued for millions.yet he's allowed and happy to spread BS.

The silence from the remoaners on this site is deafening after the kicking Aaron gave the committee today,the full video is well worth watching again.

290 AFLI
[Post edited 12 Jun 2018 21:18]

It is almost as embarressing as Idiot Agent Mueller's Indictment of the so called Russians interfering with the USA elections.
He obviously had no idea that they would actually contest the case in an American Court.
First of all he indicted a Company & it's employees that did not even exist at the specified time.
Then he indicted employees of the actual company challenging him in court who did not work for them.
He was asked to present his Evidence to the company's lawyers, as required by law and all he could provide was twitter tweets IN RUSSIAN, which his people had not even translated. That will persuade millions of Americans to change their minds - not.
He then asked the Judge for a delay to "gather his Evidence", which was denied, this suggests he brought the case against them without any.
He is now refusing to hand over the evidence on so called security grounds.
The guy is a bullying clown and has been caught out big time yet again.
[Post edited 13 Jun 2018 15:49]
Leave.EU 'downplayed Russian links' on 11:04 - Jul 21 with 1633 viewsShaky

Misology -- It's a bitch

Leave.EU 'downplayed Russian links' on 15:34 - Jul 21 with 1589 viewsBadlands

Leave.EU 'downplayed Russian links' on 09:07 - Jun 13 by A_Fans_Dad

It is almost as embarressing as Idiot Agent Mueller's Indictment of the so called Russians interfering with the USA elections.
He obviously had no idea that they would actually contest the case in an American Court.
First of all he indicted a Company & it's employees that did not even exist at the specified time.
Then he indicted employees of the actual company challenging him in court who did not work for them.
He was asked to present his Evidence to the company's lawyers, as required by law and all he could provide was twitter tweets IN RUSSIAN, which his people had not even translated. That will persuade millions of Americans to change their minds - not.
He then asked the Judge for a delay to "gather his Evidence", which was denied, this suggests he brought the case against them without any.
He is now refusing to hand over the evidence on so called security grounds.
The guy is a bullying clown and has been caught out big time yet again.
[Post edited 13 Jun 2018 15:49]

hey don't have to change people's minds - the people voted Democrat.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Leave.EU 'downplayed Russian links' on 15:50 - Jul 21 with 1581 viewsexiledclaseboy

Leave.EU 'downplayed Russian links' on 17:23 - Jun 12 by Highjack

Do we elect the EU commission using proportional representation?

Do we elect the monarch and the House of Lords? They’re as much a part of the U.K. legislature as the Commission is of the EU one.

Poll: Tory leader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024