Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump's G7 Tantrum Explained: 11:58 - Jun 10 with 7831 viewsShaky

Here's Trudeau presenting Trump with a picture of grandpappy's frontier brothel. Looks like something those cheeky Canadians just ran off on the secretary's laser printer then stuck in an Ikea frame.

Best. Trolling. Ever.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Trump's G7 Tantrum Explained: on 10:00 - Jun 12 with 1451 viewsLeonWasGod

Trump's G7 Tantrum Explained: on 08:57 - Jun 12 by Darran

He’s right what he’s saying mind. This meeting ‘could’ have a massive impact on the region yet some *people can’t see any good in it.

*Not aimed at you Lis.

Therein lies the problem with it. It *could* have an impact, but it also may not. This is all theatre so far; if we've learnt one thing over the last year with these two megalomaniacs it's to not take anything they say or do at face value.

This meeting can't be judged on social media - only history will be able to do that.
Trump's G7 Tantrum Explained: on 10:12 - Jun 12 with 1442 viewslondonlisa2001

Trump's G7 Tantrum Explained: on 00:52 - Jun 12 by DJack

"I don’t believe global warming is man made. I believe that the natural cycle of warming and cooling has been massively heightened and distorted by our abuse of the planet’s resources. "

Really!!??

"Multiple studies published in peer-reviewed scientific journals1 show that 97 percent or more of actively publishing climate scientists agree*: Climate-warming trends over the past century are extremely likely due to human activities. In addition, most of the leading scientific organizations worldwide have issued public statements endorsing this position."

From NASA https://climate.nasa.gov/scientific-consensus/

and again with IPCC link at very end https://climate.nasa.gov/causes/

"The role of human activity

In its Fifth Assessment Report, the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, a group of 1,300 independent scientific experts from countries all over the world under the auspices of the United Nations, concluded there's a more than 95 percent probability that human activities over the past 50 years have warmed our planet.

The industrial activities that our modern civilization depends upon have raised atmospheric carbon dioxide levels from 280 parts per million to 400 parts per million in the last 150 years. The panel also concluded there's a better than 95 percent probability that human-produced greenhouse gases such as carbon dioxide, methane and nitrous oxide have caused much of the observed increase in Earth's temperatures over the past 50 years.

The panel's full Summary for Policymakers report is online at http://ipcc.ch/pdf/assessment-report/ar5/syr/AR5_SYR_FINAL_SPM.pdf."

I agree with all that.

I think you misunderstood my point.
Trump's G7 Tantrum Explained: on 10:21 - Jun 12 with 1432 viewslondonlisa2001

Trump's G7 Tantrum Explained: on 02:29 - Jun 12 by Kerouac

A strange feeling came over me this week.
I'm actually starting to enjoy Donald Trump's time as President of the United States!

It was the way he spoke to those EU leaders, the disdain, that's the way they deserve to be spoken to..."and then" said the reporter on Radio 4, "then he was asked about how good his relations with Angela Merkel and Emmanuel Macron were".
"Unbelievably, after what he's said about them and they him, he replied; They're great[/I)
and went on to score them...10/10"
I burst out laughing.
It's refreshing at least.

Trump didn’t meet ‘those EU leaders’ this week.

He met the leaders of the other G7 countries.

Quite why anyone here would think that treating them with disdain was ‘the way they deserve to be spoken to’ is, genuinely, utterly beyond me.

Although I’m inclined to burst out laughing at your pretence that your support for Trump is a surprise to either you or anyone else.

The only people in the world who think Trump emerged well from the G7 summit are absolute idiots who’d celebrate him wandering in to a press conference and belching the tune of God Bless America.
Trump's G7 Tantrum Explained: on 10:28 - Jun 12 with 1416 viewslondonlisa2001

Trump's G7 Tantrum Explained: on 09:48 - Jun 12 by A_Fans_Dad

You exposed absolutely nothing on Energy, you assume that I know nothing about it when I do.
The point is you believe what the Mass Media puts out.
I beleive what Investigating scientists and engineers have shown.
Lisa says I believe Fox news and the Mail, she has absolutely no idea, I have spent the last 12 years looking in to Climate and Energy.
I did not run away, I am not going to waste my time debating subjects with someone who's world view is so far apart.
You keep copying and pasting any crap you can that denigrates the President of the USA, I have seen absolutely no comment on the evidence available about the actions against him by the Deep State in America.
When I say evidence I mean real "Evidence" not crap put out by newspapers and writers.

You’ve spent 12 years reading the same right wing misinformed crap as you do now by the sounds of it.

It’s astonishing that people who claim they are properly informed and not taken in by newspapers or writers (perhaps you’re not including the writers who provide your version of events there?) are all pro trump, anti Obama, anti EU, anti global warming, anti immigration, pro wiki leaks, anti renewables etc etc etc.

Despite all this independent, in depth research, you all come to EXACTLY the same conclusions as Fox News on absolutely everything.
Trump's G7 Tantrum Explained: on 10:33 - Jun 12 with 1408 viewslondonlisa2001

Trump's G7 Tantrum Explained: on 08:57 - Jun 12 by Darran

He’s right what he’s saying mind. This meeting ‘could’ have a massive impact on the region yet some *people can’t see any good in it.

*Not aimed at you Lis.

I think it’s great if there is peace on the Korean Peninsula. Particularly for the people living under the tyranny of this dictator who has now been validated beyond his wildest dreams by Trump after he’s played Trump like a puppet.
Trump's G7 Tantrum Explained: on 10:37 - Jun 12 with 1393 viewsomarjack

It's no use talking logic to those who actually believe that Fox News, Breitbart and the Daily Mail etc to be actual genuine news outlets and not glorified tabloids which do not even claim to be real news by the way, Lisa.

As for people who keep posting the nastiest opinions around here suddenly awakened to the shocking revelation that they like that bloke Trump..just lol.
[Post edited 12 Jun 2018 10:39]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Trump's G7 Tantrum Explained: on 10:39 - Jun 12 with 1398 viewsBatterseajack

Trump's G7 Tantrum Explained: on 10:28 - Jun 12 by londonlisa2001

You’ve spent 12 years reading the same right wing misinformed crap as you do now by the sounds of it.

It’s astonishing that people who claim they are properly informed and not taken in by newspapers or writers (perhaps you’re not including the writers who provide your version of events there?) are all pro trump, anti Obama, anti EU, anti global warming, anti immigration, pro wiki leaks, anti renewables etc etc etc.

Despite all this independent, in depth research, you all come to EXACTLY the same conclusions as Fox News on absolutely everything.

...and views that align with the Kremlin
Trump's G7 Tantrum Explained: on 11:03 - Jun 12 with 1361 viewslondonlisa2001

Trump's G7 Tantrum Explained: on 10:39 - Jun 12 by Batterseajack

...and views that align with the Kremlin

Indeed.

The bit that confuses me is this.

If Trump is all about putting America first, and Putin is all about putting Russia first and the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain etc are so definitely better off outside the EU, why on earth do both Trump and Putin so desperately want the EU to fall apart? Why don't they recognise that the UK, Germany, France are stronger outside those shackles and therefore agitate to keep all those potentially stronger, independent countries inside the EU where surely they are collectively weaker?

I’d love someone to explain that apparent contradiction...
Login to get fewer ads

Trump's G7 Tantrum Explained: on 11:14 - Jun 12 with 1341 viewsomarjack

Trump's G7 Tantrum Explained: on 11:03 - Jun 12 by londonlisa2001

Indeed.

If Trump is all about putting America first, and Putin is all about putting Russia first and the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain etc are so definitely better off outside the EU, why on earth do both Trump and Putin so desperately want the EU to fall apart? Why don't they recognise that the UK, Germany, France are stronger outside those shackles and therefore agitate to keep all those potentially stronger, independent countries inside the EU where surely they are collectively weaker?

They want to destroy the EU because it stands in the way of their fascist dreams. As it's seen as a force of the centre (whether centre-left or right)...Then after the demise of the EU they'll jump at the chance to ally themselves with Putin's Russia who is considered the saviour of the white race and Christian conservative values.

Those far-right wackos keep empathising on "national identity","freedom from the shackles of the foreigner" etc..But they do nothing but suck up to Putin and do his bidding.
[Post edited 12 Jun 2018 11:16]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Trump's G7 Tantrum Explained: on 12:48 - Jun 12 with 1308 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Trump's G7 Tantrum Explained: on 11:03 - Jun 12 by londonlisa2001

Indeed.

There is no "contradiction".
You accused me of supporting Trump & Putin, who has nothing to do with this discussion, above the UK, the EU, Canada & Australia.
Which is absolute nonsense, just because I appreciate what President Trump has done for the USA since he became President has nothing to with my support for the UK, which is above everything else.
You and the others blather on about Putin interfering with the US election and now Brexit when the people who really interfered were
Australia, they gave $200M of Tax Payers Cash to the Clinton Campaign.
Germany also gave Millions, but I can't remember the exact amount.
Obama interfered with Brexit (last in line)
the FBI, CIA DOJ and NSA all illegally interfered with the election and afterwards.
You support Canada and the EU over the G7 trade talks when it is well known that the EU is the most protectionist state in the world and Canada have totally unfair trade tarrifs with the US.
Which is why people like me think that May should put the UK first, which she is patently not doing and never has, and that especially applies to Wales.
Trump's G7 Tantrum Explained: on 14:07 - Jun 12 with 1278 viewsmoonie

Crap is not the sole domain of Hrhe Right ,Lisa. Plenty of it on the left .

Did you ever read Pravda ? Or the Morning Star ,still on sale in a newsagent near you ,or maybe not near you .

One thing clear on here. There is zero tolerance for anything remotely fit of centre . We have a daily feed of leftist drivel and relatively little right wing drivel ,or crap.

Good of you you pop in though being a busy business woman

Anything concrete come out of your your out into the club ?
Trump's G7 Tantrum Explained: on 14:19 - Jun 12 with 1268 viewslondonlisa2001

Trump's G7 Tantrum Explained: on 14:07 - Jun 12 by moonie

Crap is not the sole domain of Hrhe Right ,Lisa. Plenty of it on the left .

Did you ever read Pravda ? Or the Morning Star ,still on sale in a newsagent near you ,or maybe not near you .

One thing clear on here. There is zero tolerance for anything remotely fit of centre . We have a daily feed of leftist drivel and relatively little right wing drivel ,or crap.

Good of you you pop in though being a busy business woman

Anything concrete come out of your your out into the club ?

Go away you semi literate twerp.

I’m not a supporter of the ‘left’ or this Labour Party as anyone with a functioning level of comprehension would understand.

As I’ve said before, I don’t work full time any longer.

And what have you done for the club? I’m giving up a great deal of time to try to achieve something. You don’t even attend games.

Now as I’ve repeated any number of times, I have absolutely no desire to converse with you and I wish you’d stop following me around.
Trump's G7 Tantrum Explained: on 14:31 - Jun 12 with 1256 viewsBatterseajack

Trump's G7 Tantrum Explained: on 12:48 - Jun 12 by A_Fans_Dad

There is no "contradiction".
You accused me of supporting Trump & Putin, who has nothing to do with this discussion, above the UK, the EU, Canada & Australia.
Which is absolute nonsense, just because I appreciate what President Trump has done for the USA since he became President has nothing to with my support for the UK, which is above everything else.
You and the others blather on about Putin interfering with the US election and now Brexit when the people who really interfered were
Australia, they gave $200M of Tax Payers Cash to the Clinton Campaign.
Germany also gave Millions, but I can't remember the exact amount.
Obama interfered with Brexit (last in line)
the FBI, CIA DOJ and NSA all illegally interfered with the election and afterwards.
You support Canada and the EU over the G7 trade talks when it is well known that the EU is the most protectionist state in the world and Canada have totally unfair trade tarrifs with the US.
Which is why people like me think that May should put the UK first, which she is patently not doing and never has, and that especially applies to Wales.

"You support Canada and the EU over the G7 trade talks when it is well known that the EU is the most protectionist state in the world and Canada have totally unfair trade tarrifs with the US. "

I bet you can't back up that claim without cherry picking individual sectors such as dairy.
Trump's G7 Tantrum Explained: on 14:33 - Jun 12 with 1255 viewsmoonie

Twerp maybe but lucid and relevant enough for you to reply with barbs as you always do to people with whom you disagree. You re also replying to a semi literate which questions your judgement .

This might surprise you but I don't spend my day looking for your edicts or grand prose on business or football. You re no better than anyone else on here but you have as little respect for argument as the very worst on here . You patronise in the most priggish manner .

Moreover, luv, I don't follow your every move and much what you post is grandiose garbage .Your response to Kerouac evidences this so you need to wind your neck in and reflect somewhat .

Try focusing your efforts on the club ,now what are the results of your input at the club .
[Post edited 12 Jun 2018 14:36]
Trump's G7 Tantrum Explained: on 14:43 - Jun 12 with 1247 viewslondonlisa2001

Trump's G7 Tantrum Explained: on 14:33 - Jun 12 by moonie

Twerp maybe but lucid and relevant enough for you to reply with barbs as you always do to people with whom you disagree. You re also replying to a semi literate which questions your judgement .

This might surprise you but I don't spend my day looking for your edicts or grand prose on business or football. You re no better than anyone else on here but you have as little respect for argument as the very worst on here . You patronise in the most priggish manner .

Moreover, luv, I don't follow your every move and much what you post is grandiose garbage .Your response to Kerouac evidences this so you need to wind your neck in and reflect somewhat .

Try focusing your efforts on the club ,now what are the results of your input at the club .

I was attempting to be polite.

And you spend quite a bit of your time looking out for what I post as you mention me frequently.

One final suggestion - don’t accuse someone else of being patronising then call them ‘luv’ there’s a good boy.

Now do p*ss off.
Trump's G7 Tantrum Explained: on 14:48 - Jun 12 with 1236 viewswobbly

Creepy
Trump's G7 Tantrum Explained: on 15:02 - Jun 12 with 1214 viewsDarran

Trump's G7 Tantrum Explained: on 14:48 - Jun 12 by wobbly

Creepy

He’s a creepy çunt there’s no doubt about that.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Trump's G7 Tantrum Explained: on 15:18 - Jun 12 with 1206 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Trump's G7 Tantrum Explained: on 10:00 - Jun 12 by Shaky

I have done strategy consulting in power engineering, and alternative energy, mergers and acquisitions in power engineering, power generation utilities, and alternative energy, primary equity financing for all of the above, and project financing in power generation for both large scale conventional generation and alternative energy.

You know jack shit.

OK, I accept what you say about your experience.
The question is what do you believe?
Do you believe that the new Rampion Offshore Wind Farm is a good deal for the Public, Taxpayers and Customers?
A simple Yes or No answer will do.
Trump's G7 Tantrum Explained: on 15:39 - Jun 12 with 1189 viewsShaky

Trump's G7 Tantrum Explained: on 15:18 - Jun 12 by A_Fans_Dad

OK, I accept what you say about your experience.
The question is what do you believe?
Do you believe that the new Rampion Offshore Wind Farm is a good deal for the Public, Taxpayers and Customers?
A simple Yes or No answer will do.

Off the top of my head I have no idea as I don't know the project.

Whether it is a good deal depends on what kind of power purchase agreement they have.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Trump's G7 Tantrum Explained: on 16:17 - Jun 12 with 1157 viewsNeath_Jack

You don't like women that stand up for themselves do you?

You seem very intimidated when Lisa posts.

No offence, just an observation.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Trump's G7 Tantrum Explained: on 16:26 - Jun 12 with 1148 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Trump's G7 Tantrum Explained: on 15:39 - Jun 12 by Shaky

Off the top of my head I have no idea as I don't know the project.

Whether it is a good deal depends on what kind of power purchase agreement they have.

Well it will be coming onstream soon, supplying 400Mw of power costing the consumers £2.5B more than Gas produced electricity over the next 20 years, should it actually last that long.
That 400Mw is costing £1.2B to build approximately 4 times the cost of a gas fired station.
Now that doesn't sound like a very good deal to me.
Do you know how many Coal Fired Stations it will close?

Do you know what the last round of CfD auction values were for Off shore farms?
[Post edited 12 Jun 2018 16:30]
Trump's G7 Tantrum Explained: on 16:30 - Jun 12 with 1137 viewsWingstandwood

Trump's G7 Tantrum Explained: on 16:17 - Jun 12 by Neath_Jack

You seem very intimidated when someone with commonsense posts!
You just don't like police investigative teams that stand up for innocent victims do you?

Clydach murders new book coming out. by pikeypaul 20 Sep 2017 9:52
http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/man-convicted-murdering-three-generations-13642554

This new book should be an interesting read but no doubt only tell us things we have already read and know.

Did not realise it was going yet again to the court of appeal next year.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/1991722.stm

Argus!

Trump's G7 Tantrum Explained: on 16:32 - Jun 12 with 1130 viewsDarran

Trump's G7 Tantrum Explained: on 16:17 - Jun 12 by Neath_Jack

A true observation too. Anyway it please me that people can see what he’s all about. Misogynistic cùnt

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Trump's G7 Tantrum Explained: on 17:07 - Jun 12 with 1089 viewsShaky

Trump's G7 Tantrum Explained: on 16:26 - Jun 12 by A_Fans_Dad

Well it will be coming onstream soon, supplying 400Mw of power costing the consumers £2.5B more than Gas produced electricity over the next 20 years, should it actually last that long.
That 400Mw is costing £1.2B to build approximately 4 times the cost of a gas fired station.
Now that doesn't sound like a very good deal to me.
Do you know how many Coal Fired Stations it will close?

Do you know what the last round of CfD auction values were for Off shore farms?
[Post edited 12 Jun 2018 16:30]

Comparing the capital cost of wind power to conventional generation makes no sense, as there are no fuel costs associated with renewable power. Only minimal maintenance.

Furthermore the natural gas market in the UK is a mess, due to massive malinvestment in gas-fired generation following Thatcher's deregulations and the ensuing run down of North Sea reserves.

Anyway the right way to compare power from different generation sources is what is known as the Levelized Cost Of Electricity (LCOE).

As for UK wind PPAs, I believe recent deals have gone down at £55-60 per MWh for 15 years, and are falling.

That compares with I believe around £95 MWh for 35 years at the proposed Hinkley Point nuclear units.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Trump's G7 Tantrum Explained: on 17:15 - Jun 12 with 1079 viewsmoonie

Jay.

Here s another observation. Lisa seems as prone to being rattled as any on here when her massive ego is pricked . Nowt wrong with ego,Mine is the size of Monte Baldo.

Strong women ! Love em. Married one . Actually don't like those who are too compliant. My mother was that way inclined and she didn't have a happy life for many years

Just saying like
[Post edited 12 Jun 2018 17:24]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024