Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump's G7 Tantrum Explained: 11:58 - Jun 10 with 7821 viewsShaky

Here's Trudeau presenting Trump with a picture of grandpappy's frontier brothel. Looks like something those cheeky Canadians just ran off on the secretary's laser printer then stuck in an Ikea frame.

Best. Trolling. Ever.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Trump's G7 Tantrum Explained: on 15:37 - Jun 13 with 1228 viewsHighjack

Trump's G7 Tantrum Explained: on 14:32 - Jun 13 by A_Fans_Dad

I am also on the "Lisa list".
I am proudly anti EU, especially as we were taken in in 1972 under totally false pretences.
I am proudly anti open immigration and totally for immigration based on those people who "bring something" (other than lawlessness & hatred) to or country.
Unlike you I always preferred Trump to the totally corrupt Clinton empire.

The rest of your post I agree with with bells on.
[Post edited 13 Jun 2018 14:34]

People like Lisa don’t understand that preferring trump to Clinton doesn’t make you pro trump or a trump supporter. It’s an unfortunate decision that America had to make to vote for one of the two worst candidates in history. A complete moron or a sinister, rather nasty person with a murky past.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Trump's G7 Tantrum Explained: on 15:48 - Jun 13 with 1220 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Trump's G7 Tantrum Explained: on 15:37 - Jun 13 by Highjack

People like Lisa don’t understand that preferring trump to Clinton doesn’t make you pro trump or a trump supporter. It’s an unfortunate decision that America had to make to vote for one of the two worst candidates in history. A complete moron or a sinister, rather nasty person with a murky past.

Except I am now firmly pro Trump with regards to his Presidency.
As far as I can see he has done everything he said he would, which is a really refreshing change for a "politician".
I just wish we had someone in charge here who was as effective for our country as he has been for his.
Trump's G7 Tantrum Explained: on 16:15 - Jun 13 with 1194 viewslondonlisa2001

Trump's G7 Tantrum Explained: on 15:37 - Jun 13 by Highjack

Yes I do.

But a fans dad is a trump supporter. And it was he I was talking to.

I also mentioned I found it funny that Kerouac said he was starting to enjoy Trump because Trump and Kerouac have the same world view.

But the choice you’ve just outlined is wrong. Trump has a far, far more sinister and murky past and present than Clinton as well as being a complete moron.
Trump's G7 Tantrum Explained: on 16:20 - Jun 13 with 1189 viewsHighjack

Trump's G7 Tantrum Explained: on 16:15 - Jun 13 by londonlisa2001

Yes I do.

I also mentioned I found it funny that Kerouac said he was starting to enjoy Trump because Trump and Kerouac have the same world view.

But the choice you’ve just outlined is wrong. Trump has a far, far more sinister and murky past and present than Clinton as well as being a complete moron.

I didn’t specify which one was the moron.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Trump's G7 Tantrum Explained: on 16:21 - Jun 13 with 1187 viewslondonlisa2001

Trump's G7 Tantrum Explained: on 11:37 - Jun 13 by Kerouac

"Trump didn’t meet ‘those EU leaders’ this week. "

He met with Macron and Merkel (the real leaders of the EU) this week at the G7 and discussed trade barriers/tariffs...these are set by the EU in Europe.

"Quite why anyone here would think that treating them with disdain was ‘the way they deserve to be spoken to’ is, genuinely, utterly beyond me."

They deserve to be spoken to with disdain because they are hypocrites and flat track bullies.
When he said that in response to their criticism of his steel tariffs he went around the room and pointed out how each country benefited by erecting tariffs against the US he was correct
Macron and Merkel are utter hypocrites.

When he points out that they are not paying the agreed 2% of their budgets on military defence (as they agreed to when they signed up to NATO) and yet expect the US (& the UK) to ride to their rescue if attacked by Russia, he was correct.

When he points out that they have been asked to rectify this situation (both on NATO and tariffs) but refuse to give an inch he is correct

When asked afterwards how relations were with his allies, his reply of "fantastic, 10/10" was hilarious because that is how these same allies have been behaving with the USA for decades...."we are great friends and allies with the US" (while flicking the Vs at the US with their building of a European superstate to challenge American hegemony and their dodging of Western military responsibilities).

...and he is right even though he is an overgrown, orange, man-child, reality TV star with awful hair.

The World is not black and white.

"Although I’m inclined to burst out laughing at your pretence that your support for Trump is a surprise to either you or anyone else"

Here you go again, making it personal. Making out that I am pretending in some way, or that you know what I think better than me.

I am not a Trump supporter. For example, I think protectionist trade policies are very often a bad idea, most often in fact.
I merely stated that I am beginning to enjoy the ride. The G7 was the most interesting G7 in living memory.
Somebody actually said something, that was an uncomfortable truth.

This is the logical result of the EU journey. The split of the West between the US and Europe. This is what they wanted, a multi-polar World. To reject the American version of Capitalism and militarism.
Some of us have been saying for a long time that this was not wise.
Now the EU will face similar tariffs to what they impose on the US and they will eventually have to take care of their own military defence ...they are out their on their own as they wished to be.
Unfortunately for the EU they presently have no unity, a stagnated economy and a f*cked currency. They are all at each other's throats and can't agree on a way forward on just about anything. In a trade war they lose.
There is revolution in the air and the economy is likely to get worse. The only way out is for Germany to get all authoritarian again.
Nobody will have this and the EU superstate dream will die.
This is where we have been led to by idealistic, dreamer, imbeciles.

"The only people in the world who think Trump emerged well from the G7 summit are absolute idiots who’d celebrate him wandering in to a press conference and belching the tune of God Bless America."

Yes, well, has it ever crossed your mind that some people might think you an "idiot".
[Post edited 13 Jun 2018 11:41]

Your facts on tariffs are just wrong. Which given they are lifted from the Trump twitter rants is not surprising.

Seriously. Go and read about it. In detail. It’s just completely wrong.
Trump's G7 Tantrum Explained: on 16:26 - Jun 13 with 1179 viewslondonlisa2001

Trump's G7 Tantrum Explained: on 16:20 - Jun 13 by Highjack

I didn’t specify which one was the moron.

My answer didn’t say you did. I said Trump was both more sinister and murky and a complete moron so a choice between the two wasn’t valid.
Trump's G7 Tantrum Explained: on 16:33 - Jun 13 with 1167 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Trump's G7 Tantrum Explained: on 16:15 - Jun 13 by londonlisa2001

Yes I do.

"Trump has a far, far more sinister and murky past and present than Clinton as well as being a complete moron. "
Trump's past murkier than Clinton's, then you obviously do not believe the information available on "pay to play" and the abuses of the Clinton Foundation, the private email server, lying to congress and the FBI.
And then there is the very odd coincidences of Arkancide as well.
Trump's G7 Tantrum Explained: on 16:36 - Jun 13 with 1162 viewslondonlisa2001

Trump's G7 Tantrum Explained: on 16:33 - Jun 13 by A_Fans_Dad

"Trump has a far, far more sinister and murky past and present than Clinton as well as being a complete moron. "
Trump's past murkier than Clinton's, then you obviously do not believe the information available on "pay to play" and the abuses of the Clinton Foundation, the private email server, lying to congress and the FBI.

I didn’t say Clinton wasn’t shady, sinister or murky.

I said Trump was more so.
Login to get fewer ads

Trump's G7 Tantrum Explained: on 16:51 - Jun 13 with 1151 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Trump's G7 Tantrum Explained: on 16:36 - Jun 13 by londonlisa2001

I didn’t say Clinton wasn’t shady, sinister or murky.

I said Trump was more so.

Please show us all how where & when.
Clinton's is documented, where is Trump's that is even worse.
Provide some actual evidence rather than the kind of proof from mass media that Shaky is trying to pass off as evidence.
Trump's G7 Tantrum Explained: on 16:57 - Jun 13 with 1144 viewsHumpty

Trump's G7 Tantrum Explained: on 16:33 - Jun 13 by A_Fans_Dad

You forgot running a paedophile ring from a pizza restaurant.

The rotten cow.
Trump's G7 Tantrum Explained: on 16:58 - Jun 13 with 1142 viewshobo

Trump's G7 Tantrum Explained: on 16:57 - Jun 13 by Humpty

The rotten cow.

I don't see how Trump can top that tbf
Trump's G7 Tantrum Explained: on 17:17 - Jun 13 with 1131 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Trump's G7 Tantrum Explained: on 16:57 - Jun 13 by Humpty

The rotten cow.

It is funny that you should bring that up.
https://www.churchmilitant.com/news/article/trump-busts-1500-pedophiles-media-ke

perhaps it is closer than you think.
Trump's G7 Tantrum Explained: on 17:19 - Jun 13 with 1130 viewsHumpty

Trump's G7 Tantrum Explained: on 17:17 - Jun 13 by A_Fans_Dad

It is funny that you should bring that up.
https://www.churchmilitant.com/news/article/trump-busts-1500-pedophiles-media-ke

perhaps it is closer than you think.

Church Militant.com is a reputable source of info I take it?
Trump's G7 Tantrum Explained: on 17:20 - Jun 13 with 1126 viewsHumpty

And are you going to answer Lisa's question?
Trump's G7 Tantrum Explained: on 17:23 - Jun 13 with 1121 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Trump's G7 Tantrum Explained: on 17:20 - Jun 13 by Humpty

And are you going to answer Lisa's question?

Which one?
Trump's G7 Tantrum Explained: on 17:54 - Jun 13 with 1096 viewsHumpty

Trump's G7 Tantrum Explained: on 17:23 - Jun 13 by A_Fans_Dad

Which one?

Forget about it.

You've already attempted to but failed miserably.
Trump's G7 Tantrum Explained: on 20:38 - Jun 13 with 1063 viewsShaky

Important Twitter thread:

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Trump's G7 Tantrum Explained: on 13:36 - Jun 14 with 995 viewsKerouac

The euro was supposed to bring shared prosperity, which would enhance solidarity and advance the goal of European integration. In fact, it has done just the opposite, slowing growth and sowing discord.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Trump's G7 Tantrum Explained: on 14:33 - Jun 14 with 972 viewsBadlands

Trump's G7 Tantrum Explained: on 13:36 - Jun 14 by Kerouac

The euro was supposed to bring shared prosperity, which would enhance solidarity and advance the goal of European integration. In fact, it has done just the opposite, slowing growth and sowing discord.

Are you for real?
Compared to the £ the € is doing really well.
Compared to UK stagnation the €prozone countries are bombing ahead.
Some countries, globally, are doing better but mostly from allow starting point.
An example of the positive nature of the € - Italy was on the brink of bankruptcy and super-inflation when they joined. The North is now more prosperous than the UK.
Britain, in order to avoid disaster introduced quantitative easing (printing money), sup-debt (student loans now almost a £trillion - more than the national debt - and other personal debt topping £250 billion) and a decade of self imposed austerity.
Other than Greece whose acceptance was mainly based on USA banks lying the € is a huge success.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Trump's G7 Tantrum Explained: on 14:58 - Jun 14 with 959 viewsKerouac

Trump's G7 Tantrum Explained: on 14:33 - Jun 14 by Badlands

Are you for real?
Compared to the £ the € is doing really well.
Compared to UK stagnation the €prozone countries are bombing ahead.
Some countries, globally, are doing better but mostly from allow starting point.
An example of the positive nature of the € - Italy was on the brink of bankruptcy and super-inflation when they joined. The North is now more prosperous than the UK.
Britain, in order to avoid disaster introduced quantitative easing (printing money), sup-debt (student loans now almost a £trillion - more than the national debt - and other personal debt topping £250 billion) and a decade of self imposed austerity.
Other than Greece whose acceptance was mainly based on USA banks lying the € is a huge success.

The eurozone has massively underperformed even compared to relatively unremarkable growth in the US. In 2000 - one year into the euro’s life - the US economy was 13 percent larger than the eurozone, and by 2016 the difference had swelled to a massive 26 percent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024