Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The union breaking up ? 19:11 - Jun 10 with 8376 viewstrampie

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-44398502

Seems like the balance of scales are starting to adjust, it wont be long at this rate and they will tilt towards a united Ireland, is it just a matter of time ?
[Post edited 10 Jun 2018 19:16]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The union breaking up ? on 21:01 - Jun 10 with 1923 viewsSwanjaxs

The union breaking up ? on 20:51 - Jun 10 by londonlisa2001

I’ve said that on here a few times. All the Irish friends I have say that they don’t actually want anything to do with the North. I spoke to one recently that said although she would like the idea theoretically as it should be one country, Ireland is enjoying such a resurgence and is so optimistic after its economic recovery and recent social changes they think it’s not worth the bother of having to sort out such a basket case.

I think you'll find half of the North of Ireland will disagree with you on that 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The union breaking up ? on 21:10 - Jun 10 with 1901 viewsirishswan546

The union breaking up ? on 20:53 - Jun 10 by trampie

http://www.thejournal.ie/united-ireland-border-poll-3136932-Dec2016/

According to a poll mentioned in the article two thirds of people in the Republic would vote in favour of a united Ireland.
Unlucky butt all those headers and the basket case that is Northern Ireland is coming your way in the near future.

Not sure where they managed to find these people for there survey but I live in ROI I haven't heard to many people wanting a United Ireland so think I'll rest easy.
The union breaking up ? on 21:12 - Jun 10 with 1896 viewstrampie

The union breaking up ? on 20:56 - Jun 10 by irishswan546

For the record not all of Ulster are British, The county I am from Cavan & also Monaghan and Donegal are in Ulster and thankfully are also in the Republic of Ireland so again not all of Ulster are British 😂😂😂😂

Try telling that to Ingerland lovers like Peenemunde and Moonie they think that all of Ulster is in the UK, they wont believe otherwise, I tried telling them about Tommy Bowe but no it does not get through, lol.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2018 21:24]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

The union breaking up ? on 21:16 - Jun 10 with 1882 viewslondonlisa2001

The union breaking up ? on 21:01 - Jun 10 by Swanjaxs

I think you'll find half of the North of Ireland will disagree with you on that 👍

Of course they would.

I’m talking about Irish friends from the Republic.

It’s they that don’t want a united Ireland.

It’s not my opinion. I think it should be up to those affected. Not me.

I have an instinctive sympathy for a united Ireland personally but don’t think it’s up to me.
The union breaking up ? on 21:18 - Jun 10 with 1880 viewsirishswan546

The union breaking up ? on 21:12 - Jun 10 by trampie

Try telling that to Ingerland lovers like Peenemunde and Moonie they think that all of Ulster is in the UK, they wont believe otherwise, I tried telling them about Tommy Bowe but no it does not get through, lol.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2018 21:24]

I've noticed that myself to be honest about them. Ah good old Tommy Bowe, he went to school in North but I can confirm you are right he is from Emyvale Co Monaghan ROI, even played underage GAA for them, it's not far from where my wife is from.
The union breaking up ? on 21:21 - Jun 10 with 1875 viewsirishswan546

The union breaking up ? on 21:16 - Jun 10 by londonlisa2001

Of course they would.

I have an instinctive sympathy for a united Ireland personally but don’t think it’s up to me.

Well said👏👏👏
The union breaking up ? on 21:22 - Jun 10 with 1871 viewstrampie

The union breaking up ? on 21:10 - Jun 10 by irishswan546

Not sure where they managed to find these people for there survey but I live in ROI I haven't heard to many people wanting a United Ireland so think I'll rest easy.

I checked it out via a search engine because every poll i'm aware of conducted in the Republic on the topic is for a united Ireland, two thirds is well big, headers coming your way and no offence but you are welcome to them.

The union breaking up ? on 21:32 - Jun 10 with 1839 viewstrampie

The union breaking up ? on 21:16 - Jun 10 by londonlisa2001

Of course they would.

I hope Lohengrin and moonie don't label you for your views.

Login to get fewer ads

The union breaking up ? on 21:33 - Jun 10 with 1834 viewsirishswan546

The union breaking up ? on 21:22 - Jun 10 by trampie

I checked it out via a search engine because every poll i'm aware of conducted in the Republic on the topic is for a united Ireland, two thirds is well big, headers coming your way and no offence but you are welcome to them.

I can't see it happening in near future, but hey I could be wrong as in fairness you have provided some sort of "evidence" albiet not sure if I fully believe it is a true reflection of how an actual referendum in ROI would at out.
The union breaking up ? on 21:36 - Jun 10 with 1820 viewstrampie

The union breaking up ? on 21:33 - Jun 10 by irishswan546

I can't see it happening in near future, but hey I could be wrong as in fairness you have provided some sort of "evidence" albiet not sure if I fully believe it is a true reflection of how an actual referendum in ROI would at out.

irishswan I always provide evidence, that is my game when on a message-board, no agenda just shooting the breeze.

The union breaking up ? on 06:32 - Jun 11 with 1743 viewspeenemunde

The union breaking up ? on 21:32 - Jun 10 by trampie

And I hope you don’t label people especially Welsh people for wanting to remain part of the UK 🇬🇧
The union breaking up ? on 06:53 - Jun 11 with 1693 viewsjohnlangy

The union breaking up ? on 20:29 - Jun 10 by lifelong

These are interesting times, never say never, also, never say always.

You saved me from having to state the obvious lifelong.
The union breaking up ? on 06:55 - Jun 11 with 1691 viewsjohnlangy

The union breaking up ? on 20:40 - Jun 10 by Swanjaxs

Or Wales 🤘

100% correct.
The union breaking up ? on 08:56 - Jun 11 with 1697 viewsirishswan546

The union breaking up ? on 21:32 - Jun 10 by trampie

Cannot stand Moonie so couldn't care less what views Moonie has, Moonie seems to like creating an argument and some of the views Moonie has are stuck in the past and quite clearly doesn't know what he is talking about and when found to be wrong either won't acknowledge it or gives back handed compliment.
The union breaking up ? on 09:00 - Jun 11 with 1688 viewstrampie

The union breaking up ? on 08:56 - Jun 11 by irishswan546

Cannot stand Moonie so couldn't care less what views Moonie has, Moonie seems to like creating an argument and some of the views Moonie has are stuck in the past and quite clearly doesn't know what he is talking about and when found to be wrong either won't acknowledge it or gives back handed compliment.

The union breaking up ? on 09:22 - Jun 11 with 1666 viewsmoonie

Feelings mutual and shows what you really are

United ? Really.

The past? Just read what IRA sympathisers and appears come up with . The north of Ireland .the majority does not want you . However ,Ireland no stranger to the bullet to break with the British .
The union breaking up ? on 09:52 - Jun 11 with 1656 viewsFireboy2

The union breaking up ? on 21:21 - Jun 10 by irishswan546

Well said👏👏👏

Seconded
The union breaking up ? on 10:18 - Jun 11 with 1641 viewstrampie

The union breaking up ? on 09:22 - Jun 11 by moonie

Feelings mutual and shows what you really are

United ? Really.

The past? Just read what IRA sympathisers and appears come up with . The north of Ireland .the majority does not want you . However ,Ireland no stranger to the bullet to break with the British .

There we are Irishswan he is off again (reads like a direct attack on you).......I wonder if most of them are like that in England ?, I would hope and expect not and if not he is giving them a bad name.

The union breaking up ? on 10:29 - Jun 11 with 1631 viewsmoonie

So, what do you do when the majority want the Union to stay exactly as it is.

The Bomb ? As that is the only way. And it failed in Ireland.
The union breaking up ? on 10:33 - Jun 11 with 1627 viewstrampie

The union breaking up ? on 20:29 - Jun 10 by lifelong

These are interesting times, never say never, also, never say always.

Yes indeed lifelong.

The union breaking up ? on 11:18 - Jun 11 with 1603 viewsirishswan546

The union breaking up ? on 10:18 - Jun 11 by trampie

There we are Irishswan he is off again (reads like a direct attack on you).......I wonder if most of them are like that in England ?, I would hope and expect not and if not he is giving them a bad name.

I see what u mean, see this is the Bs that annoys me. Any time he comments on Ireland he has to make it sound like we are all a bunch of terriosts. Yes the IRA are a terrorist group who have done disgusting and disgraceful acts against innocent bystanders and people who were just simply doing their job ie armed forces. The majority of Irish people myself included hate what they did but you cannot blame a whole nation for the acts of some scumbag Terriosts. If he mentions going back nearly 100 years to what happened in the war firstly it was before most of us born so that's just sad and secondly neither side were innocent so that works both ways.
Your last comment like with Ireland you will get a few people who have horrible views in life but I'd say majority of English are not of that mindset.
The union breaking up ? on 13:25 - Jun 11 with 1570 viewstrampie

The union breaking up ? on 11:18 - Jun 11 by irishswan546

I see what u mean, see this is the Bs that annoys me. Any time he comments on Ireland he has to make it sound like we are all a bunch of terriosts. Yes the IRA are a terrorist group who have done disgusting and disgraceful acts against innocent bystanders and people who were just simply doing their job ie armed forces. The majority of Irish people myself included hate what they did but you cannot blame a whole nation for the acts of some scumbag Terriosts. If he mentions going back nearly 100 years to what happened in the war firstly it was before most of us born so that's just sad and secondly neither side were innocent so that works both ways.
Your last comment like with Ireland you will get a few people who have horrible views in life but I'd say majority of English are not of that mindset.

Yip.

The union breaking up ? on 07:55 - Jun 12 with 1504 viewsjohnlangy

The union breaking up ? on 06:32 - Jun 11 by peenemunde

And I hope you don’t label people especially Welsh people for wanting to remain part of the UK 🇬🇧

Hopefully, in the not too distant future, we'll have the chance to answer the question whether we want to or not.
The union breaking up ? on 09:38 - Jun 12 with 1499 viewsmoonie

Ingerlund lovers eh? And just what is wrong with that when you have English wife and siblings . You disgusting piece of pure racist sewerage . Pity you and your terrorist supporting chums don't feck off from this site .

You filth really do stock together .

Just a shame we ever had Ireland as a part of the U.K. . Better to have left them well alone
The union breaking up ? on 12:59 - Jun 12 with 1471 viewsirishswan546

The union breaking up ? on 09:38 - Jun 12 by moonie

Ingerlund lovers eh? And just what is wrong with that when you have English wife and siblings . You disgusting piece of pure racist sewerage . Pity you and your terrorist supporting chums don't feck off from this site .

You filth really do stock together .

Just a shame we ever had Ireland as a part of the U.K. . Better to have left them well alone

Who exactly is his "terrorist supporting chums ".
Hope you are not referring to me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024