Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The union breaking up ? 19:11 - Jun 10 with 8378 viewstrampie

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-44398502

Seems like the balance of scales are starting to adjust, it wont be long at this rate and they will tilt towards a united Ireland, is it just a matter of time ?
[Post edited 10 Jun 2018 19:16]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The union breaking up ? on 21:20 - Dec 4 with 1209 viewstrampie

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

The union breaking up ? on 21:52 - Dec 4 with 1188 viewstrampie

The union breaking up ? on 21:54 - Dec 4 with 1186 viewstrampie

The union breaking up ? on 21:55 - Dec 4 with 1182 viewstrampie

The union breaking up ? on 16:42 - Dec 5 with 1120 viewsCatullus

The union breaking up ? on 21:55 - Dec 4 by trampie

No Tory government? I wonder what Corbyn thinks about it? Will St Jeremy want to break the union up?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The union breaking up ? on 17:07 - Dec 5 with 1109 viewstrampie

The union breaking up ? on 18:09 - Dec 5 with 1073 viewstrampie

The union breaking up ? on 09:37 - Dec 6 with 1024 viewsCatullus

The union breaking up ? on 17:07 - Dec 5 by trampie

Scotlands rightful place? A country of less than 6 million, they'll get a place at a table but it won't be the top table. They'll get a percentage vote like everyone else and by population it will be a small percentage. QMV won't give the Scots mush of a say unless they are with the majority opinion and the Scottish could start an argument in an empty room.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Login to get fewer ads

The union breaking up ? on 09:43 - Dec 6 with 1023 viewsLeonWasGod

If the union breaks up in the next 20 years, I'll do a lap of the Liberty stark bollock naked.
The union breaking up ? on 10:07 - Dec 6 with 1019 viewsjohnlangy

The union breaking up ? on 09:43 - Dec 6 by LeonWasGod

If the union breaks up in the next 20 years, I'll do a lap of the Liberty stark bollock naked.

I'm up for the first option but i'd like to pass on the second if that's okay .
The union breaking up ? on 11:03 - Dec 6 with 1006 viewsHighjack

Well in the event of Scotland voting for independence we’ll have to have several years of negotiations to get the right deal that suits everybody. Then we offer them a deal to obey all U.K. law, swear allegiance to the queen and pay billions into our treasury every year. Every fifth Thursday we will have a people’s vote to check if they haven’t changed their minds because a poll showed that literally everybody who votes for independence is a thick, white, poor, stupid, male, uneducated and racist piece of scum who was uninformed and didn’t know what they were voting for and didn’t know which version of independence they wanted.

Of course there are no legal means for them to withdraw from this deal. With this superb deal, Scotland will be free to forge their own destiny in this world as long as their actions comply with Eu and U.K. law to avoid sanctions, fines and disciplinary action.

FREEEEEDOMMMMM!

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The union breaking up ? on 11:05 - Dec 6 with 1004 viewsLohengrin

The union breaking up ? on 11:03 - Dec 6 by Highjack

Well in the event of Scotland voting for independence we’ll have to have several years of negotiations to get the right deal that suits everybody. Then we offer them a deal to obey all U.K. law, swear allegiance to the queen and pay billions into our treasury every year. Every fifth Thursday we will have a people’s vote to check if they haven’t changed their minds because a poll showed that literally everybody who votes for independence is a thick, white, poor, stupid, male, uneducated and racist piece of scum who was uninformed and didn’t know what they were voting for and didn’t know which version of independence they wanted.

Of course there are no legal means for them to withdraw from this deal. With this superb deal, Scotland will be free to forge their own destiny in this world as long as their actions comply with Eu and U.K. law to avoid sanctions, fines and disciplinary action.

FREEEEEDOMMMMM!

Wunderbar!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The union breaking up ? on 11:08 - Dec 6 with 1001 viewsbluey_the_blue

The union breaking up ? on 11:05 - Dec 6 by Lohengrin

Wunderbar!

Or just kick them out, distribute Barnett formula money fairly as a result and slap massive tariffs on them... I'm sure the EU will welcome them.
The union breaking up ? on 11:14 - Dec 6 with 997 viewsLohengrin

The union breaking up ? on 11:08 - Dec 6 by bluey_the_blue

Or just kick them out, distribute Barnett formula money fairly as a result and slap massive tariffs on them... I'm sure the EU will welcome them.

Welcome them? You think? The elephant in the room of Independence delusion.

When the UK, one of the very few net contributors departs what on Earth make anybody think the EU would be in a rush to grasp any more outstretched hands?

The union breaking up ? on 11:21 - Dec 6 with 990 viewsunion_jack

The union breaking up ? on 11:14 - Dec 6 by Lohengrin

When the UK, one of the very few net contributors departs what on Earth make anybody think the EU would be in a rush to grasp any more outstretched hands?

If, not when. Agree with the rest though.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The union breaking up ? on 11:24 - Dec 6 with 985 viewsbluey_the_blue

The union breaking up ? on 11:14 - Dec 6 by Lohengrin

I know, Loh, I was being sarcastic.

I give it 6 months of Scotland being independent and run into the ground by Sturgeon for calls for a referendum to rejoin to start.
The union breaking up ? on 11:28 - Dec 6 with 975 viewsunion_jack

The union breaking up ? on 11:24 - Dec 6 by bluey_the_blue

I give it 6 months of Scotland being independent and run into the ground by Sturgeon for calls for a referendum to rejoin to start.

There'd probably be enough McTrampies around to keep them independent. Eyes closed and fingers in their ears!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The union breaking up ? on 11:43 - Dec 6 with 968 viewsLohengrin

The union breaking up ? on 11:24 - Dec 6 by bluey_the_blue

I know you know, mun. I was picking up the baton and running with you.

The union breaking up ? on 11:44 - Dec 6 with 966 viewsLohengrin

The union breaking up ? on 10:07 - Dec 6 by johnlangy

I'm up for the first option but i'd like to pass on the second if that's okay .

I don’t think it is. He seems rather keen...

The union breaking up ? on 12:17 - Dec 6 with 954 viewsCatullus

The union breaking up ? on 11:43 - Dec 6 by Lohengrin

I know you know, mun. I was picking up the baton and running with you.

I'll take the baton too. Except we all know now that there is no way we are leaving.

Personally I'd give them the referendum because I think the indy mob will lose again. As it's become clear we will still be in the EU (at worst legally tied to it for infinity) I don't think the Scots will want to ditch the union.
As it's been pointed out before, the reason Scotland and Wales don't get so much money from the EU as other countries is because we are in the UK. If we were independent EU members we would have gotten billions. However now the EU is closing it's loans book down and giving less money out.
However, if we did leave and Scotland voted for leaving the UK, would the EU want to take them in knowing they would be screaming for extra money and they'd never be happy no matter how much they got? I also wonder what they would do in the massive gap between claiming independence and winning membership of the EU because that could take years. Years in which their financial status could get much worse and affect their membership chances further.
Maybe we should just have the referendum to see if the rest of us want to keep them in the union or reject them?

The union breaking up ? on 14:02 - Dec 6 with 930 viewsHighjack

The union breaking up ? on 12:17 - Dec 6 by Catullus

I'll take the baton too. Except we all know now that there is no way we are leaving.

Personally I'd give them the referendum because I think the indy mob will lose again. As it's become clear we will still be in the EU (at worst legally tied to it for infinity) I don't think the Scots will want to ditch the union.
As it's been pointed out before, the reason Scotland and Wales don't get so much money from the EU as other countries is because we are in the UK. If we were independent EU members we would have gotten billions. However now the EU is closing it's loans book down and giving less money out.
However, if we did leave and Scotland voted for leaving the UK, would the EU want to take them in knowing they would be screaming for extra money and they'd never be happy no matter how much they got? I also wonder what they would do in the massive gap between claiming independence and winning membership of the EU because that could take years. Years in which their financial status could get much worse and affect their membership chances further.
Maybe we should just have the referendum to see if the rest of us want to keep them in the union or reject them?

They’d have to adopt U.K. law. It’s the only way to avoid a hard border which would turn the roads around Gretna and Berwick into a 100 mile long lorry park while we check every lorry for chlorinated seriously strong cheese.

A no deal independence would be the greatest case of national self harm which would send Scotland off a cliff edge and rob their children of their future or something. It would be catastrophic for their economy so this deal I am offering them which keeps everything the same with no way out is an independence that satisfies the independence referendum and allows Scotland to stride confidently into the world as a free nation as long as they comply with the rules set out by the U.K.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

The union breaking up ? on 17:13 - Dec 6 with 905 viewsCatullus

The union breaking up ? on 14:02 - Dec 6 by Highjack

They’d have to adopt U.K. law. It’s the only way to avoid a hard border which would turn the roads around Gretna and Berwick into a 100 mile long lorry park while we check every lorry for chlorinated seriously strong cheese.

A no deal independence would be the greatest case of national self harm which would send Scotland off a cliff edge and rob their children of their future or something. It would be catastrophic for their economy so this deal I am offering them which keeps everything the same with no way out is an independence that satisfies the independence referendum and allows Scotland to stride confidently into the world as a free nation as long as they comply with the rules set out by the U.K.

Ah but it will all be ok because they will be independent of the English, they'll be a soveriegn country even if they aren't entirely in charge of their own rules.
Trampie and Kilk will be getting off on the Indy deal for a decade and Nicola Sturgeon will renaming herself Braveheart and shouting from the rooftops "they never took our freedom"

The union breaking up ? on 17:38 - Dec 6 with 900 viewsbluey_the_blue

The union breaking up ? on 17:13 - Dec 6 by Catullus

Ah but it will all be ok because they will be independent of the English, they'll be a soveriegn country even if they aren't entirely in charge of their own rules.
Trampie and Kilk will be getting off on the Indy deal for a decade and Nicola Sturgeon will renaming herself Braveheart and shouting from the rooftops "they never took our freedom"

What about the rights of all Scottish drunks at train stations and tricky wingers after Scexit - will they be free to do what they do in the UK?

Will English people up in Scotland be free to continue receiving racist abuse?
The union breaking up ? on 10:33 - Dec 7 with 836 viewsHighjack

The union breaking up ? on 17:38 - Dec 6 by bluey_the_blue

What about the rights of all Scottish drunks at train stations and tricky wingers after Scexit - will they be free to do what they do in the UK?

Will English people up in Scotland be free to continue receiving racist abuse?

As part of the deal I am offering, Scotland will pay for Hadrian’s wall to be rebuilt and it will be packed with welsh longbow men across the entire length which will simultaneously deter the illegal entry of kilted ginger refugees and boosting welsh unemployment figures.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024