Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The union breaking up ? 19:11 - Jun 10 with 8401 viewstrampie

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-44398502

Seems like the balance of scales are starting to adjust, it wont be long at this rate and they will tilt towards a united Ireland, is it just a matter of time ?
[Post edited 10 Jun 2018 19:16]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The union breaking up ? on 19:18 - Jun 10 with 3139 viewsLohengrin

”More than eight out of ten Protestants described themselves as British or Northern Irish. More than nine out of ten Catholics said they were Irish.

No substantive change there from 1922. What’s it supposed to be a sign of again?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The union breaking up ? on 19:23 - Jun 10 with 3118 viewstrampie

More people according to the survey describe themselves as Irish than they do Northern Irish or British.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

The union breaking up ? on 19:25 - Jun 10 with 3108 viewsHighjack

The union breaking up ? on 19:18 - Jun 10 by Lohengrin

”More than eight out of ten Protestants described themselves as British or Northern Irish. More than nine out of ten Catholics said they were Irish.

No substantive change there from 1922. What’s it supposed to be a sign of again?

It’s a sign of tramples rapidly deteriorating particle of sanity.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The union breaking up ? on 19:27 - Jun 10 with 3101 viewsLohengrin

The union breaking up ? on 19:25 - Jun 10 by Highjack

It’s a sign of tramples rapidly deteriorating particle of sanity.

Could be? It’s been awfully warm today mind. Touch of sun, perhaps?

The union breaking up ? on 19:39 - Jun 10 with 3081 viewsBadlands

Almost all the people I know in RoI are Church of Ireland (protestant) or no church, and most don't want the North to join them. They have had almost 100 years of peace while the North is a tinder box the extremists on both sides seem determined to ignite.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The union breaking up ? on 19:45 - Jun 10 with 3068 viewsmoonie

You can always go back to type trampie and bomb people into submission if they don't want it.

Ireland will never be " United" ...get the fook over it.

Add to that Wales will always be tied to England
The union breaking up ? on 20:04 - Jun 10 with 3048 viewsirishswan546

Doesn't matter if they do want a United Ireland as 99.9% of ROI don't want it. We are happy as we are.
The union breaking up ? on 20:07 - Jun 10 with 3042 viewsSwanjaxs

The union breaking up ? on 19:23 - Jun 10 by trampie

More people according to the survey describe themselves as Irish than they do Northern Irish or British.

Tiocfaidh ár lá ..
Erin go Bragh 🇨🇮💚
[Post edited 10 Jun 2018 20:12]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Login to get fewer ads

The union breaking up ? on 20:08 - Jun 10 with 3035 viewstrampie

The union breaking up ? on 19:18 - Jun 10 by Lohengrin

That does not auger well for the union then does it as the Catholics/people from a Catholic background are about to become the majority.

The union breaking up ? on 20:27 - Jun 10 with 2983 viewstrampie

The union breaking up ? on 20:04 - Jun 10 by irishswan546

Doesn't matter if they do want a United Ireland as 99.9% of ROI don't want it. We are happy as we are.

Lots of people over here don't want them as well, I don't think we should have nothing to do with them, sending our soldiers over there, you what, they are a basket case and a drain on my taxes.
Ireland is Ireland and Wales is Wales, the British should have nothing to do with Ireland.

The union breaking up ? on 20:28 - Jun 10 with 2974 viewstrampie

The union breaking up ? on 19:39 - Jun 10 by Badlands

Almost all the people I know in RoI are Church of Ireland (protestant) or no church, and most don't want the North to join them. They have had almost 100 years of peace while the North is a tinder box the extremists on both sides seem determined to ignite.

They don't want the basket case that is the six counties, I have news for them, some of us over here don't want the six counties either.

The union breaking up ? on 20:29 - Jun 10 with 2974 viewslifelong

The union breaking up ? on 19:45 - Jun 10 by moonie

You can always go back to type trampie and bomb people into submission if they don't want it.

Ireland will never be " United" ...get the fook over it.

Add to that Wales will always be tied to England

These are interesting times, never say never, also, never say always.
The union breaking up ? on 20:30 - Jun 10 with 2970 viewsLohengrin

The union breaking up ? on 20:27 - Jun 10 by trampie

Lots of people over here don't want them as well, I don't think we should have nothing to do with them, sending our soldiers over there, you what, they are a basket case and a drain on my taxes.
Ireland is Ireland and Wales is Wales, the British should have nothing to do with Ireland.

How can you possibly regard Irish folk, either in the south or in Ulster, as in any way, shape or form ‘foreign.’ That makes absolutely no sense to me.

The union breaking up ? on 20:37 - Jun 10 with 2955 viewsirishswan546

I fully agree with you that they are a basket case, but thankfully they are your basket case not ours so you are stuck with them 😁😁😁
The union breaking up ? on 20:40 - Jun 10 with 2943 viewstrampie

The union breaking up ? on 20:30 - Jun 10 by Lohengrin

How can you possibly regard Irish folk, either in the south or in Ulster, as in any way, shape or form ‘foreign.’ That makes absolutely no sense to me.

I never said they were foreigners, when Ireland was part of our country aka the sovereign nation ''United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland'' a million Irish died in the great famine, wasn't it a quarter of the population dead or displaced ?, yet they don't tell you that all those people starved in our great country do they ?, they don't use the context as if it was our people that died do they ?, they treated them as foreigners.
So you better direct that question of whether the Irish are foreigners to the British, too your God Save the Queen unionist friends ?
[Post edited 10 Jun 2018 20:55]

The union breaking up ? on 20:40 - Jun 10 with 2940 viewsSwanjaxs

Or Wales 🤘

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

The union breaking up ? on 20:41 - Jun 10 with 2933 viewstrampie

The union breaking up ? on 20:37 - Jun 10 by irishswan546

I fully agree with you that they are a basket case, but thankfully they are your basket case not ours so you are stuck with them 😁😁😁

Not for much longer.

The union breaking up ? on 20:43 - Jun 10 with 2922 viewsirishswan546

The union breaking up ? on 20:41 - Jun 10 by trampie

Not for much longer.

Possibly but they still won't be ours.
The union breaking up ? on 20:44 - Jun 10 with 2917 viewsLohengrin

The union breaking up ? on 20:40 - Jun 10 by trampie

I never said they were foreigners, when Ireland was part of our country aka the sovereign nation ''United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland'' a million Irish died in the great famine, wasn't it a quarter of the population dead or displaced ?, yet they don't tell you that all those people starved in our great country do they ?, they don't use the context as if it was our people that died do they ?, they treated them as foreigners.
So you better direct that question of whether the Irish are foreigners to the British, too your God Save the Queen unionist friends ?
[Post edited 10 Jun 2018 20:55]

The union breaking up ? on 20:49 - Jun 10 with 2898 viewspeenemunde

The union breaking up ? on 20:37 - Jun 10 by irishswan546

Ulster is British & proud
The union breaking up ? on 20:50 - Jun 10 with 2896 viewsSwanjaxs

The union breaking up ? on 20:49 - Jun 10 by peenemunde

Stolen

The union breaking up ? on 20:51 - Jun 10 with 2889 viewslondonlisa2001

The union breaking up ? on 20:04 - Jun 10 by irishswan546

I’ve said that on here a few times. All the Irish friends I have say that they don’t actually want anything to do with the North. I spoke to one recently that said although she would like the idea theoretically as it should be one country, Ireland is enjoying such a resurgence and is so optimistic after its economic recovery and recent social changes they think it’s not worth the bother of having to sort out such a basket case.
The union breaking up ? on 20:53 - Jun 10 with 2886 viewstrampie

The union breaking up ? on 20:43 - Jun 10 by irishswan546

Possibly but they still won't be ours.

http://www.thejournal.ie/united-ireland-border-poll-3136932-Dec2016/

According to a poll mentioned in the article two thirds of people in the Republic would vote in favour of a united Ireland.
Unlucky butt all those headers and the basket case that is Northern Ireland is coming your way in the near future.

The union breaking up ? on 20:56 - Jun 10 with 2870 viewsirishswan546

The union breaking up ? on 20:49 - Jun 10 by peenemunde

For the record not all of Ulster are British, The county I am from Cavan & also Monaghan and Donegal are in Ulster and thankfully are also in the Republic of Ireland so again not all of Ulster are British 😂😂😂😂
The union breaking up ? on 20:57 - Jun 10 with 2867 viewspeenemunde

The union breaking up ? on 20:50 - Jun 10 by Swanjaxs

Stolen

Who cares it’s British now. 🇬🇧
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024