Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Donald Trump arrives in Singapore 19:40 - Jun 10 with 13358 viewspeenemunde

For a historic summit, which could denuclearise the Korean Peninsula.
He’s fast becoming a great president, approval ratings among republicans voters are sky high, and also high across the whole of the USA 🇺🇸.
Donald Trump arrives in Singapore on 17:15 - Jun 13 with 1418 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Donald Trump arrives in Singapore on 16:56 - Jun 13 by Ebo

From the BBC

"Under the deal, the North retains its nuclear warheads, the missiles to launch them and has not agreed to any specific process to get rid of them."

Yet you say safer.

Fu ck off and die

Quoting the BBC.
Donald Trump arrives in Singapore on 17:17 - Jun 13 with 1408 viewsHumpty

Donald Trump arrives in Singapore on 17:15 - Jun 13 by A_Fans_Dad

Quoting the BBC.

Are you going to answer Lisa's question?
Donald Trump arrives in Singapore on 17:17 - Jun 13 with 1408 viewslondonlisa2001

Quoting the BBC.

What source told you Obama is a Moslem?
Donald Trump arrives in Singapore on 17:20 - Jun 13 with 1397 viewsEbo

Quoting the BBC.

Yet you quote most of what FOX News vomits out.

A true gammon you are.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Donald Trump arrives in Singapore on 17:21 - Jun 13 with 1394 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Donald Trump arrives in Singapore on 17:17 - Jun 13 by londonlisa2001

What source told you Obama is a Moslem?

The same source told you all the stuff about Trump, the mass media.
I can play by your rules as well you know, except I do not call people morons.
http://irfi.org/articles/articles_1801_1850/letter%20from%20barack%20obama%20on%
[Post edited 13 Jun 2018 17:25]
Donald Trump arrives in Singapore on 17:22 - Jun 13 with 1393 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Well done to everyone i say

Nuclear disarmament of all nuclear weapons is the way forward

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Donald Trump arrives in Singapore on 17:25 - Jun 13 with 1383 viewslondonlisa2001

Donald Trump arrives in Singapore on 17:21 - Jun 13 by A_Fans_Dad

The same source told you all the stuff about Trump, the mass media.
I can play by your rules as well you know, except I do not call people morons.
http://irfi.org/articles/articles_1801_1850/letter%20from%20barack%20obama%20on%
[Post edited 13 Jun 2018 17:25]

Nope.

Mass media has never claimed Obama is a Moslem, as he isn’t.

The claims that Obama is a Moslem are solely the preserve of the far right conspiracy theorists. Infowars being prominent in making that one up,

I’ll ask again. Given you take your facts from primary sources (so you told us).

Which one told you Obama is a Moslem?
Donald Trump arrives in Singapore on 17:30 - Jun 13 with 1368 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Donald Trump arrives in Singapore on 17:25 - Jun 13 by londonlisa2001

Nope.

Mass media has never claimed Obama is a Moslem, as he isn’t.

The claims that Obama is a Moslem are solely the preserve of the far right conspiracy theorists. Infowars being prominent in making that one up,

I’ll ask again. Given you take your facts from primary sources (so you told us).

Which one told you Obama is a Moslem?

His family and Father, as he freely admits are Muslims, what do you think it makes him?
Read the his letter that I attached.
or.
http://www.wbdaily.com/world/obama-is-a-muslim-but-is-he-sunni-or-shiite/
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/who-is-barack-obama/
Login to get fewer ads

Donald Trump arrives in Singapore on 17:31 - Jun 13 with 1367 viewsDarran

Donald Trump arrives in Singapore on 17:10 - Jun 13 by Humpty

Could you explain your reasoning on insulting comments and being left wing?

It's never made any sense to me.

It’s not a thing of the left to wish death upon someone and I couldn’t give a fuçk if it makes sense to you or not.

The bloke in question has wished full blown AIDS on May and very recently ridiculed her for being a woman unable to bear children.

He isn’t a peaceful liberal leftie like he pretends to be so stop being so pathetic.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Donald Trump arrives in Singapore on 17:44 - Jun 13 with 1351 viewsHumpty

Donald Trump arrives in Singapore on 17:31 - Jun 13 by Darran

It’s not a thing of the left to wish death upon someone and I couldn’t give a fuçk if it makes sense to you or not.

The bloke in question has wished full blown AIDS on May and very recently ridiculed her for being a woman unable to bear children.

He isn’t a peaceful liberal leftie like he pretends to be so stop being so pathetic.

I'm not being pathetic. I just don't think that to be left wing you have to be a paragon of virtue.

That's something you've invented to have a go at people on here. Now that's pathetic.
Donald Trump arrives in Singapore on 17:46 - Jun 13 with 1346 viewslondonlisa2001

Donald Trump arrives in Singapore on 17:30 - Jun 13 by A_Fans_Dad

His family and Father, as he freely admits are Muslims, what do you think it makes him?
or.

The letter you attached is a fake written by someone called Umar Lee. Widely known to be a fake.

Obama is a Christian. His grandparents were Methodists and his father was born a Moslem but is an atheist.

The snopes thing you have literally just posted says he’s not a Moslem.

What on Earth is the matter with you?

You go on and on about facts and sources and not being lied to by main stream media and then you believe any old crap made up by right wing propaganda sites on the internet.

You believe these claims of Obama because he’s black and has what you think of as being a ‘foreign sounding name’. It’s as simple as that.

You can talk about primary sources, reading information from the FBI, DOJ, or wherever the hell else you like. But do you know what. When all is said and done, you are just another bog standard racist.
Donald Trump arrives in Singapore on 17:49 - Jun 13 with 1342 viewsHumpty

Donald Trump arrives in Singapore on 17:30 - Jun 13 by A_Fans_Dad

or.

You just posted an article that debunks what you're claiming.

Nice work.
Donald Trump arrives in Singapore on 17:55 - Jun 13 with 1331 viewslondonlisa2001

Donald Trump arrives in Singapore on 17:49 - Jun 13 by Humpty

You just posted an article that debunks what you're claiming.

Nice work.

He only skim read the first bit, missing the fact that snopes publish the ludicrous claim, then correct it.

The funny bit is that the ‘letter from Obama’ and the snopes article showing it to be a wrong assumption (unless you are dull), are in the first few results if you type ‘is Obama a Muslim’ into google (I just looked as I thought that fake letter was an odd thing to post).

Because someone is having to quickly find sources that back up yesterday’s claim, which, quite obviously, came straight from the infowars, breitbart, Trump twitter account school of fact checked primary sources. As does most other stuff he posts.
Donald Trump arrives in Singapore on 17:59 - Jun 13 with 1320 viewsomarjack

Obama isn't Muslim. But so what if he is?

Wouldn't it be better to have a tolerant,gay,woman friendly president who is a Muslim than having a closed minded Christian fundementalist like Rees-Mogg?

Racists always expose themselves.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Donald Trump arrives in Singapore on 18:22 - Jun 13 with 1304 viewsHumpty

Donald Trump arrives in Singapore on 17:55 - Jun 13 by londonlisa2001

He only skim read the first bit, missing the fact that snopes publish the ludicrous claim, then correct it.

The funny bit is that the ‘letter from Obama’ and the snopes article showing it to be a wrong assumption (unless you are dull), are in the first few results if you type ‘is Obama a Muslim’ into google (I just looked as I thought that fake letter was an odd thing to post).

Because someone is having to quickly find sources that back up yesterday’s claim, which, quite obviously, came straight from the infowars, breitbart, Trump twitter account school of fact checked primary sources. As does most other stuff he posts.

I know.

What an utter f*cking cretin.
Donald Trump arrives in Singapore on 18:32 - Jun 13 with 1282 viewspeenemunde

Donald Trump arrives in Singapore on 11:54 - Jun 13 by A_Fans_Dad

Not just shite, Globalist anti Trump shite, they do not understand the populist movement at all.

Globalisation/ globalism call it what you want, is evil and needs to be stopped.
Donald Trump arrives in Singapore on 18:36 - Jun 13 with 1274 viewspeenemunde

Donald Trump arrives in Singapore on 15:56 - Jun 13 by Shaky

The Wall Street Journal, matey.

One of the most right-wing quality papers out there.

"While some of the president’s most provocative private comments have made headlines–his demands for loyalty from top officials and his vulgar reference to African nations, for instance–The Wall Street Journal gathered others shared by more than 50 people who met with the president to discuss a range of issues in the Oval Office, on Air Force One and at Mar-a-Lago in the past year. Here are their insights:"

You don't trust their reporting?

You are deluding yourself.

Wall Street Journal.
F*ck me if they said the moon was made out of cheese 🧀 I’d imagine you’d believe them.
Donald Trump arrives in Singapore on 18:39 - Jun 13 with 1270 viewsShaky

Donald Trump arrives in Singapore on 18:32 - Jun 13 by peenemunde

Globalisation/ globalism call it what you want, is evil and needs to be stopped.

What needs to be stopped is the way the spoils of globalism are currently "shared".

That means cleaning up politics and getting politicians acting in the public interest, as opposed to those of their corporate masters who pay them off.

That is the exact opposite of what Trump and his cronies are doing despite their shameless drain the swamp spiel.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Donald Trump arrives in Singapore on 18:47 - Jun 13 with 1259 viewspeenemunde

Donald Trump arrives in Singapore on 18:39 - Jun 13 by Shaky

What needs to be stopped is the way the spoils of globalism are currently "shared".

That means cleaning up politics and getting politicians acting in the public interest, as opposed to those of their corporate masters who pay them off.

That is the exact opposite of what Trump and his cronies are doing despite their shameless drain the swamp spiel.

Ah no. If a particular nation is wealthy, they shouldn’t be raped to prop up poorer countries.
That’s what globalisation is, just another word for communism.
All of which is directed by an unelected/unaccountable so-called elite, who also want to destroy the nation state.
Donald Trump arrives in Singapore on 19:02 - Jun 13 with 1237 viewsShaky

Donald Trump arrives in Singapore on 18:47 - Jun 13 by peenemunde

Ah no. If a particular nation is wealthy, they shouldn’t be raped to prop up poorer countries.
That’s what globalisation is, just another word for communism.
All of which is directed by an unelected/unaccountable so-called elite, who also want to destroy the nation state.

The problem with people like you is you don't understand anything about economics, trade, finance, etc.

Because of this you view the world as a zero sum game. One where win-win or synergies can not exist.

The natural extension of this world view is that of the neanderthal; might is right. Let's go and give the neighbouring a tribe a kicking and nick their stuff, because that is the only way to get ahead in the minds of the intellectually challenged.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Donald Trump arrives in Singapore on 19:33 - Jun 13 with 1219 viewspeenemunde

Donald Trump arrives in Singapore on 19:02 - Jun 13 by Shaky

The problem with people like you is you don't understand anything about economics, trade, finance, etc.

Because of this you view the world as a zero sum game. One where win-win or synergies can not exist.

The natural extension of this world view is that of the neanderthal; might is right. Let's go and give the neighbouring a tribe a kicking and nick their stuff, because that is the only way to get ahead in the minds of the intellectually challenged.

And the problem with people like you is that they just can’t grasp that the majority of people in this country, don’t share your views (thankfully)

And if that means a whole new political system, economic, trade then so be it.
What we have now has failed, that is why we have Brexit, Donald Trump and soon there will be more.

So you remain seated in your ivory tower and keep on pontificating, because you just haven’t got a clue what’s going on in the world.
Donald Trump arrives in Singapore on 19:46 - Jun 13 with 1201 viewsexiledclaseboy

Donald Trump arrives in Singapore on 13:08 - Jun 13 by Highjack

Sorry to take the thread off to a bit of a tangent here but by that description surely momentum and corbyn could easily fit into the populist bracket?

Which elements of the right do Corbyn and momentum espouse?

Poll: Tory leader

Donald Trump arrives in Singapore on 19:50 - Jun 13 with 1196 viewsexiledclaseboy

Snopes is one of my favourite websites and I love it even more now.

Poll: Tory leader

Donald Trump arrives in Singapore on 20:08 - Jun 13 with 1179 viewsShaky

Donald Trump arrives in Singapore on 19:33 - Jun 13 by peenemunde

And the problem with people like you is that they just can’t grasp that the majority of people in this country, don’t share your views (thankfully)

And if that means a whole new political system, economic, trade then so be it.
What we have now has failed, that is why we have Brexit, Donald Trump and soon there will be more.

So you remain seated in your ivory tower and keep on pontificating, because you just haven’t got a clue what’s going on in the world.

First of all truth and objective reality are not decided by a majority vote.

Secondly I think you are wrong on what is happening in the world too.

In the US demographics are practically guaranteed to ensure Trump will be the last Republican president for a very ling time, as immigration flips Texas and their many electoral college votes decisively Democrat sometime within the next 5-10 years.

Brexit and Trump are in my view the death throes of primitive nationalism. Let's hope that can be accompanied by a more progressive form of globalism.
[Post edited 13 Jun 2018 20:10]

Misology -- It's a bitch

Donald Trump arrives in Singapore on 20:13 - Jun 13 with 1167 viewsShaky

**Note the date

Misology -- It's a bitch

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024