Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Abel Hernandez 22:07 - Jun 10 with 2609 viewsParsSwans

Free after leaving Hull would be a great signing for us please go get him
Abel Hernandez on 22:22 - Jun 10 with 2548 viewsdobjack2

I would expect that bigger clubs than us are in for him
Abel Hernandez on 22:29 - Jun 10 with 2520 viewsomarjack

Abel Hernandez on 22:22 - Jun 10 by dobjack2

I would expect that bigger clubs than us are in for him

Leeds are in pole position to sign him. And no, Leeds are not bigger than us. At least not anymore.

Anyway his injury record is abysmal. But when he's fit he's probably the best CF in the Championship. Worth a look at if he's available for free.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Abel Hernandez on 22:31 - Jun 10 with 2514 viewsSwansea93

Galatasary apparently

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Abel Hernandez on 22:39 - Jun 10 with 2483 viewsjasper_T

Not for me, Jeff
Abel Hernandez on 23:38 - Jun 10 with 2369 viewsSmellyplumz

Thornbury Swan is on his way up to Hull with a bag of spice to pick him up as we speak.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Abel Hernandez on 23:49 - Jun 10 with 2356 viewsBadlands

Abel Hernandez on 22:29 - Jun 10 by omarjack

Leeds are in pole position to sign him. And no, Leeds are not bigger than us. At least not anymore.

Anyway his injury record is abysmal. But when he's fit he's probably the best CF in the Championship. Worth a look at if he's available for free.

Leeds is close to Hull and therefore less disruption for the player.
He's be a good appointment but if Potter has insisted on a say I think we'll see players coming in we've never heard of of with whom we'll have only fleeting familiarity.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Abel Hernandez on 01:53 - Jun 11 with 2293 viewsmajorraglan

Abel Hernandez on 22:29 - Jun 10 by omarjack

I would disagree with you there, Leeds in my opinion are a much bigger club than the Swans, they had an average attendance of 31k last season and are a well supported team. If you are referring to available resources and money, then having regard to turnover/income then yes Swansea would be the bigger team.

As long as Bony and AA are at the club, I can’t see Swansea acquiring any forwards.

http://www.worldfootball.net/attendance/eng-championship-2017-2018/1/
Abel Hernandez on 06:35 - Jun 11 with 2195 viewsWhiterockin

Abel Hernandez on 01:53 - Jun 11 by majorraglan

I would disagree with you there, Leeds in my opinion are a much bigger club than the Swans, they had an average attendance of 31k last season and are a well supported team. If you are referring to available resources and money, then having regard to turnover/income then yes Swansea would be the bigger team.

As long as Bony and AA are at the club, I can’t see Swansea acquiring any forwards.

http://www.worldfootball.net/attendance/eng-championship-2017-2018/1/

I think the likes of Bony and AA will be gone as soon as Potter arrives. Looks like all arrivals and departures are on hold until then.
Login to get fewer ads

Abel Hernandez on 10:43 - Jun 11 with 1931 viewsThornburyswan

Abel Hernandez on 23:38 - Jun 10 by Smellyplumz

Thornbury Swan is on his way up to Hull with a bag of spice to pick him up as we speak.

Haven't quite started the engine yet SP but if we exit Bony & the Ayews we could do a lot worse, decent finisher just checkered recent fitness record.
Abel Hernandez on 10:45 - Jun 11 with 1930 viewsBadlands

Abel Hernandez on 06:35 - Jun 11 by Whiterockin

I think the likes of Bony and AA will be gone as soon as Potter arrives. Looks like all arrivals and departures are on hold until then.

Any news on Wilf?
Surely he'd have to be fit enough to play before any club would take him on let alone pay for him!
Loan at best I think.

Abel Hernandez on 10:48 - Jun 11 with 1914 viewsBadlands

We keep being linked with Ward but is he a better 'keeper than Nordfeldt (assuming Fabianski leaves)?

Abel Hernandez on 12:59 - Jun 11 with 1797 viewsSwan91

Abel Hernandez on 10:48 - Jun 11 by Badlands

We keep being linked with Ward but is he a better 'keeper than Nordfeldt (assuming Fabianski leaves)?

According to reports Klopp has said he wants to feature ward more next season.. so I'm sure he is a good enough keeper for mid table downwards football teams in the PL.

Actually think he would be better than Nordvelt and he is young. Just curious if he can cope on the ball well... think we need a keeper like that more these days if we will pass from the back and not just kick the ball up to the stirker.
Abel Hernandez on 13:20 - Jun 11 with 1742 viewsjasonbromham

Abel Hernandez on 10:48 - Jun 11 by Badlands

Yes much better, should have been Liverpools number 1 and also Wales a long time ago.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024