Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Diane Abbott very funny video 11:21 - Jun 11 with 2157 viewspikeypaul

To think the loony lefties on here want her and her terrorist loving mates to be running the country.

Racist beyond belief.

God help us.
[Post edited 11 Jun 2018 11:27]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Diane Abbott very funny video on 12:05 - Jun 11 with 2117 viewsmoonie

She s changed a lot since then . Mike Portillo still looks triffic.

Seriously...why do people pick on her ? There s the reason or one of them

It's not funny pikey however. You re looking at a future Home Secretary ,effective boss of police and having direct control of policing in the capital .

She would be in charge of our national security including immigration .

Nah ,rather depressing prospect but I'm having coffee and croissants soon
Diane Abbott very funny video on 12:55 - Jun 11 with 2066 viewspikeypaul

Diane Abbott very funny video on 12:05 - Jun 11 by moonie

She s changed a lot since then . Mike Portillo still looks triffic.

Seriously...why do people pick on her ? There s the reason or one of them

It's not funny pikey however. You re looking at a future Home Secretary ,effective boss of police and having direct control of policing in the capital .

She would be in charge of our national security including immigration .

Nah ,rather depressing prospect but I'm having coffee and croissants soon

Yes I used the wrong word in funny.

Total fecking embarrassing and racist I should have said.

Any way sat outside Bistrot Pierre in Mumbles enjoying a coffee absolutely delightful down here today.
[Post edited 11 Jun 2018 12:57]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Diane Abbott very funny video on 13:01 - Jun 11 with 2054 viewsmoonie

enjoy.
We re at home in west Wirral garden ,naked enjoying a chat with neighbours ( Tory obviously)
Diane Abbott very funny video on 13:44 - Jun 11 with 2011 viewstrampie

West Wirral is Labour, Labour at the last General election and Labour at the previous General election and Labour at the last council election, nearly all seats round there are Labour.
If you was in an up market area people would have their own grounds or private estate making it difficult to talk to their neighbours over the garden wall as their neighbours property if they were well to do would also be surrounded by their own land.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Diane Abbott very funny video on 16:59 - Jun 11 with 1942 viewstrampie

Seems like moonie does not know home many counties there are in Ulster but also it seems that he doesn't even know what party his local MP belongs too, judging by past comments.

All topics he passes comments on as well.
[Post edited 11 Jun 2018 17:14]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Diane Abbott very funny video on 17:12 - Jun 11 with 1927 viewsEbo

Awww whats up sweetie, did Diane say something that upset you? I didn't think gammons like yourself Pikey were so easily offended, I thought that was a leftie thing, well according to you lot anyway.

And yet we have this massive kunt actually in a position of responsibility

[Post edited 11 Jun 2018 17:13]

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Diane Abbott very funny video on 17:26 - Jun 11 with 1902 viewsTenbySwan

Yeah , yeah,
Let's listen to the right wing tax dodging press barons at the Daily Mail and The Sun to sustain the tax dodging, country ruining Tories. FFS.

http://www.glamourmagazine.co.uk/article/jack-monroe-diane-abbott

Read this and be educated!
Diane Abbott very funny video on 17:33 - Jun 11 with 1889 viewsFerrisBuellerJB

There’s one of the reasons the other being that complete and utter buffoon Corbyn and his idiotic sidekick McDonnell that The Momentum Party (it’s not Labour anymore be realistic) are unelectable and the idiots that are in government can do what they like.
[Post edited 11 Jun 2018 17:37]
Login to get fewer ads

Diane Abbott very funny video on 18:26 - Jun 11 with 1823 viewsmoonie

And up pops another John ...Zeno, bless him,defending anyone who dares to disagree with his viewpoint.

This is the trend modern Labour voters hate,I've, the filth that are McDonnell Cirbyn,Abbot clearly unable to countenance dissension of any kind.

Btw, what s Jezza doing these days . A PM under huge pressure ,failing in many areas but ahead of Corbyn in any Poll you wish.

Ask yourself questions Ebo and don't be such a fookn sheep.
Diane Abbott very funny video on 13:45 - Jun 12 with 1652 viewsEbo

Diane Abbott very funny video on 18:26 - Jun 11 by moonie

And up pops another John ...Zeno, bless him,defending anyone who dares to disagree with his viewpoint.

This is the trend modern Labour voters hate,I've, the filth that are McDonnell Cirbyn,Abbot clearly unable to countenance dissension of any kind.

Btw, what s Jezza doing these days . A PM under huge pressure ,failing in many areas but ahead of Corbyn in any Poll you wish.

Ask yourself questions Ebo and don't be such a fookn sheep.

Seek help now Perch or leave the forum again as it has become poisonous once more on here.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Diane Abbott very funny video on 13:50 - Jun 12 with 1650 viewsmoonie

W e l l.

Di Abbott in charge of Police and country security .

It takes a special I'll mind to be ambivolent about that, a deranged mind to celebrate the possibility

It ain't funny
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024