Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Potter Officially Appointed 14:59 - Jun 11 with 10863 viewsdcd14

https://twitter.com/SwansOfficial?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.
Potter Officially Appointed on 15:03 - Jun 11 with 6741 viewsSwan91

Awesome to see it like this!! now just need to sort out transfers and see how the season works out!
Potter Officially Appointed on 15:05 - Jun 11 with 6709 viewsMrSwerve

Excited and intrigued to see how he gets on.

Welcome Graham!

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Potter Officially Appointed on 15:07 - Jun 11 with 6697 views34dfgdf54

I personally think the title “Manager” is meaningful. Last few have come in as “Head Coach” I believe.

Good luck Graham. It’s one hell of a job you have on your hands.
Potter Officially Appointed on 15:09 - Jun 11 with 6658 viewsirishswan546

Welcome to the club Graham, hope he given time and support needed to put his stamp on the team.
Potter Officially Appointed on 15:11 - Jun 11 with 6645 viewsJinxy

Croeso Graham, pob lwc!
Potter Officially Appointed on 15:11 - Jun 11 with 6634 viewsDarran

I hope he’s a great success though I’m not going to get carried away after the last few years.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Potter Officially Appointed on 15:13 - Jun 11 with 6617 viewsKGriz16

Superb. Lets kick on!
Potter Officially Appointed on 15:20 - Jun 11 with 6525 viewsFerryjack

Welcome Graham hope you have success here. Let the rumour mill kick into gear.
Login to get fewer ads

Potter Officially Appointed on 15:27 - Jun 11 with 6437 viewsMogzzy9

His first interview is on the Swans Youtube channel now. seems a decent bloke. hope he can bring in a few players to improve the squad.

[img]http://icons.iconarchive.com/icons/giannis-zographos/british-football-club/128/Swansea-City-icon.png[/img]

Potter Officially Appointed on 15:31 - Jun 11 with 6391 viewsSwanjaxs

The comeback start today! STID

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Potter Officially Appointed on 15:42 - Jun 11 with 6286 viewsQJumpingJack

Good luck Graham. An excellent manager.

Lets hope the Americans have learnt from their mistakes and give Graham the necessary off the field support, and this includes HJ no longer playing Champsionship Manager. If not, we will be looking for a new manager in November.
Potter Officially Appointed on 15:46 - Jun 11 with 6255 viewstrampie

Once the Swans appoint a manager I get fully behind that manager, until things get untenable, Potter will be no different, I wish him all the best, my observations on the appointment is that there is potential there looking at his age, record and background but he has come from an awful long way down the ranks in football terms to get a managers job with a top Championship team, after 7 years in the Premier League and just relegated I think its fair to call Swansea a top Championship team [which is not to say Swans league position will be representative of a top Championship team but that is to be seen].

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Potter Officially Appointed on 15:47 - Jun 11 with 6250 viewsmagicdaps10

Welcome Graham and good luck.

Young,ambitious, wants to play football.

If he is going to have success then it is important that the board back and support him.............this is my worry.

Good luck Graham, all the fans are behind you.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Potter Officially Appointed on 15:53 - Jun 11 with 6194 viewsairedale

Let's hope he gets the best out of our players and we start playing like we used to.
Potter Officially Appointed on 16:00 - Jun 11 with 6129 viewsswan65split

I was right a 3 year deal, no one was going to come here for less.

All the best Graham, now punch that T**ts lights out, make a stand.
Potter Officially Appointed on 16:09 - Jun 11 with 6047 viewsherbie

A 3 year contract is good. He needs time as there is a lot of restructuring needed but this appointment excites me. Good luck Graham and his team.
Potter Officially Appointed on 16:12 - Jun 11 with 6012 viewsSwanzay

Good luck Graham, lets hope he is given the financial resources and the free will to bring in who he wants player wise!
Potter Officially Appointed on 16:40 - Jun 11 with 5821 viewsTim_Harry

Potter Officially Appointed on 15:07 - Jun 11 by 34dfgdf54

I personally think the title “Manager” is meaningful. Last few have come in as “Head Coach” I believe.

Good luck Graham. It’s one hell of a job you have on your hands.

Our recruitment set-up is just not good enough on it's own, so it's interesting to see the appointment of his 'recruitment analyst' Kyle Macaulay.

The only time in recent years that our recruitment process has been anywhere near good enough was when the likes of Rodgers and Laudrup brought their own players in. Before that you'd have to go all the way back to when Reeves was here. And that appointment was pretty much forced on Jenkins by Flynn.

Hopefully Macaulay will have enough of a say in the process to whip things into some sort of shape.

I got this from WOL...

"He has been heavily involved in Ostersunds recruitment process at many levels, these included identifying and scouting players, statistical analysis of their play, working to determine whether their character suited the environment the club had looked to create."

Already sounds like twice as much effort is put into his work than the current lot.
Potter Officially Appointed on 16:40 - Jun 11 with 5812 viewssainthelens

Potter Officially Appointed on 15:11 - Jun 11 by Darran

I hope he’s a great success though I’m not going to get carried away after the last few years.

This all day with bells on and twice on Sundays.
Potter Officially Appointed on 16:45 - Jun 11 with 5786 viewsRancid

Out of all the names mentioned I think this is the guy we ll fancied.Right age, plays the game the right way and will be very very hungry and not like a round the block merchant like Allardyce etc.

It may take a season or 2 for him to put his stamp on the team so let's be patient.Just to stay up next season and signs of a good side being built and we should all be happy.

Look out Ostersunds!!
Potter Officially Appointed on 16:51 - Jun 11 with 5735 viewsCaptain_Sham

I remember when we offered him a job a while back.(9 years?)Lets hope hes still with us in 9 years time.

Its just a ride.

Potter Officially Appointed on 16:54 - Jun 11 with 5697 viewsmagicdaps10

Potter Officially Appointed on 16:51 - Jun 11 by Captain_Sham

I remember when we offered him a job a while back.(9 years?)Lets hope hes still with us in 9 years time.

That was Billy Reid you dopey tw@t!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Potter Officially Appointed on 17:01 - Jun 11 with 5648 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Potter Officially Appointed on 16:40 - Jun 11 by Tim_Harry

Our recruitment set-up is just not good enough on it's own, so it's interesting to see the appointment of his 'recruitment analyst' Kyle Macaulay.

The only time in recent years that our recruitment process has been anywhere near good enough was when the likes of Rodgers and Laudrup brought their own players in. Before that you'd have to go all the way back to when Reeves was here. And that appointment was pretty much forced on Jenkins by Flynn.

Hopefully Macaulay will have enough of a say in the process to whip things into some sort of shape.

I got this from WOL...

"He has been heavily involved in Ostersunds recruitment process at many levels, these included identifying and scouting players, statistical analysis of their play, working to determine whether their character suited the environment the club had looked to create."

Already sounds like twice as much effort is put into his work than the current lot.

Mr Potter says they have already been looking at players, good for him & them.
Potter Officially Appointed on 17:05 - Jun 11 with 5618 viewstrampie

I said the moneyball thing would be useless, football is as much art as science.
A football man will out perform a computer programme over a period of time on the transfer front every time.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Potter Officially Appointed on 17:14 - Jun 11 with 5553 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

I feel it’s the right move for him , he’s come to the right club now ,get him the players he wants and leave him get on with it .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024