Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A great time was had.. 19:04 - Jun 12 with 2313 viewsRancid

so many great memories.

A great time was had.. on 19:21 - Jun 12 with 2261 viewsFlashberryjack

Loved that mate..thanks for posting.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

A great time was had.. on 20:41 - Jun 12 with 2149 viewsmichufan

Nice video - brought back memories! :)
A great time was had.. on 20:55 - Jun 12 with 2111 viewsjackrabbit

A great time was had.. on 20:41 - Jun 12 by michufan

Nice video - brought back memories! :)

Wonderful! I enjoyed every minute of the Premier League.......until we lost our way. I hope and pray we'll be back there again as soon as possible. It's the only place to be. I don't believe in miracles though. It'll be a gradual process and I am going to be patient. Let's hope we've already hit the low point. Onwards and upwards!
A great time was had.. on 22:33 - Jun 12 with 2030 viewsMagic_Michu

Brilliant! We've had some incredible players and played some beautiful football over those 7 years!

I could never have imagined these 7 years within my lifetime!

We should do it again sometime.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

A great time was had.. on 23:18 - Jun 12 with 1994 viewsLeonWasGod

Absolutely fantastic

I said it at the time we came up and will say it gain. The way we grew and developed our style, and then came up and won plaudits for our approach was a once in a generation, or possibly a lifetime, event. I'm not sure people really appreciated how special it was at the time.

I was late coming to the Swans as I only moved to the City in the mid 2000s, when I was in my mid-30s. I've seen the rise of a club before. Eg. I grew up in Ipswich and saw them win through the Play Off Final (4-2 coincidently, playing attractive attacking football, and then also go on to have a season in Europe against all the odds, and do well there). But very few unfashionable clubs have come up to the PL and made the impact we did AND have lasted so long. We lost our identity in the last 3 years, but up until then we did it our way and with style. Something to be very proud of and lots of great memories to cherish.

Lets hope we're now looking at the start of a new revolution/evolution. Although my expectations have taken a bit of a hammering so I'm not getting any hopes up, and maybe it's too early and we've some major rebuilding to do (on and off the pitch), but let's see what the next 12 months brings.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024