Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phillips Hue - is it worth it? 21:37 - Jun 12 with 1973 viewscackinthesackjack

My phillips hue arrived today and I'm a little unimpressed. Yes you have all different colours and its smart lighting but is that it. Maybe it will look better in the winter when i can have my house looking like a knocking shop but I'm feeling a bit meh about it.

Has anyone else got it and is it worth keeping?

Poll: To replace or not to replace Garry Monk?

Phillips Hue - is it worth it? on 19:12 - Jun 17 with 1805 viewscackinthesackjack

too late, i've sent it back!

Poll: To replace or not to replace Garry Monk?

Phillips Hue - is it worth it? on 19:22 - Jun 17 with 1784 viewsElward

Only now seeing this. My home is full of smart things. Some more helpfull then others and some are purely just because they can. Phillips hue is good but novalty does where off depending on how/what you use them for. I have a smart thermostat and doorbell and they are amazing.
Phillips Hue - is it worth it? on 20:08 - Jun 17 with 1745 viewsLoyal

Phillips Hue - is it worth it? on 19:22 - Jun 17 by Elward

Only now seeing this. My home is full of smart things. Some more helpfull then others and some are purely just because they can. Phillips hue is good but novalty does where off depending on how/what you use them for. I have a smart thermostat and doorbell and they are amazing.

Does it ring when you are out ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Phillips Hue - is it worth it? on 20:13 - Jun 17 with 1736 viewsFlashberryjack

If he's a Jenkins signing then NO!

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Phillips Hue - is it worth it? on 20:24 - Jun 17 with 1715 viewsElward

Phillips Hue - is it worth it? on 20:08 - Jun 17 by Loyal

Does it ring when you are out ?

Yep, get a notification on my phone/alexa enabled devices so i can see who it is then choose to talk back
Phillips Hue - is it worth it? on 20:45 - Jun 17 with 1668 viewsSwanjaxs

Phillips Hue - is it worth it? on 20:24 - Jun 17 by Elward

Yep, get a notification on my phone/alexa enabled devices so i can see who it is then choose to talk back

So you can actually see the Yodel courier throwing your parcel over the side gate then?

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024