Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fab to WHU, advanced stages. 21:43 - Jun 12 with 11430 viewsmagicdaps10

According to Sky.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Fab to WHU, advanced stages. on 18:22 - Jun 20 with 1485 viewsBrad_Bobbly

33 is still young for a GK.

It’s a shit deal for us.
Fab to WHU, advanced stages. on 18:28 - Jun 20 with 1461 viewspencoedjack

Fab to WHU, advanced stages. on 18:22 - Jun 20 by Brad_Bobbly

33 is still young for a GK.

It’s a shit deal for us.

For a player who is in the last year of his contract?

Whilst Jenkins was handing out new contracts to the likes of non PL standard players like Dyer Naughton Bartley & Routs he must have forgotten about Fab

Criminal
Fab to WHU, advanced stages. on 18:29 - Jun 20 with 1458 viewsswan65split

7m is not a good deal, he ahs at least 5 yrs if not more left in him.
HJ will probably waste that on someone , who will warm our subs bench or treatment table.
A poor deal IMO
Fab to WHU, advanced stages. on 18:37 - Jun 20 with 1438 viewslonglostjack

Fab to WHU, advanced stages. on 10:12 - Jun 20 by Darran

Fuçk him and his crocodile tears.

You and Moonie have got that wrong. If they were crocodile tears, Netflix should sign him up. Just a professional who wants to play at the highest level in his sport. Thanks for the memories Fab.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Fab to WHU, advanced stages. on 19:36 - Jun 20 with 1384 viewspencoedjack

Can’t wait for his farewell letter that’s on Twitter to be posted on here
Fab to WHU, advanced stages. on 20:23 - Jun 20 with 1337 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Fab to WHU, advanced stages. on 19:36 - Jun 20 by pencoedjack

Can’t wait for his farewell letter that’s on Twitter to be posted on here

"Diolch yn fawr" was a nice touch. Pretty impressed with his handwriting too, for that matter.

Class act, all around. Sucks seeing him go to a club I hate, but this is the first time for me that I'll have to root for a former Swan, if he starts.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Fab to WHU, advanced stages. on 20:37 - Jun 20 with 1299 viewslonglostjack

Fab to WHU, advanced stages. on 20:23 - Jun 20 by Tummer_from_Texas

"Diolch yn fawr" was a nice touch. Pretty impressed with his handwriting too, for that matter.

Class act, all around. Sucks seeing him go to a club I hate, but this is the first time for me that I'll have to root for a former Swan, if he starts.

If he was playing for Fulham I’d agree Tummer, it’s bloody West Ham though. Thanks for the memories Fab.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Fab to WHU, advanced stages. on 20:40 - Jun 20 with 1284 viewsSwansea93

Fab to WHU, advanced stages. on 20:23 - Jun 20 by Tummer_from_Texas

Can't see it on his Twitter?

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Login to get fewer ads

Fab to WHU, advanced stages. on 21:01 - Jun 20 with 1253 viewsforkbeard

Fab to WHU, advanced stages. on 20:40 - Jun 20 by Swansea93

Can't see it on his Twitter?

Was posted on Instagram
Fab to WHU, advanced stages. on 02:25 - Jun 21 with 1116 viewsSwan91

Can't fault him for much whilst at this club,could have easily left earlier during the worse times (bob bradley etc) when goals were going in and were not his fault.. just bed defence in front of him.

The type of player that looks like he gives his all every game and 7 million for a 33 year old is a pretty decent deal. If we buy Ward for similar or less than that then we have replaced him with a player 8 years younger which will be good for the long term of our club.

just read that Danny Ward actually was Huddersfields goalkeeper in their promotion year so maybe he can do the job for us.
Fab to WHU, advanced stages. on 08:20 - Jun 29 with 922 viewsmajorraglan

Apparently West Brom are apparently furious that Watford have offered just £1m for Ben Foster who is out of contract next summer. He is 35 and they want £10 to £12m.

I appreciate he is English, he would he be worth more than Fabs?

Edit - 1 source says he has 2years left on his contract and that he has refused to report for preseason training.
[Post edited 29 Jun 2018 8:23]
Fab to WHU, advanced stages. on 08:27 - Jun 29 with 908 viewsomarjack

Fab to WHU, advanced stages. on 08:20 - Jun 29 by majorraglan

Apparently West Brom are apparently furious that Watford have offered just £1m for Ben Foster who is out of contract next summer. He is 35 and they want £10 to £12m.

Edit - 1 source says he has 2years left on his contract and that he has refused to report for preseason training.

We originally wanted 9 m for Fab..So if they want 10 m for Foster it's just a negotiating tactic.

Also as you pointed out he has 2 years left on his contract (Fab had only 1).

Not to forget WBA are not as desperate as we are for cash having a very rich owner.

And Watford bidding 1 m only is very insulting tbh. An experience first choice PL keeper even if 35 should be worth around 5-6 m minimum. Which is what WBA would make if they sell him.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Fab to WHU, advanced stages. on 09:11 - Jun 29 with 886 viewsLoyal

Fab to WHU, advanced stages. on 08:20 - Jun 29 by majorraglan

If the source is true he needs a well directed slap.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024