Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. 21:55 - Jun 12 with 10927 viewsmagicdaps10

8m as per Sky.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 13:47 - Jun 13 with 2630 viewsnantywatcher

Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 12:55 - Jun 13 by Whiterockin

You missed Trundle and Michu then.
[Post edited 13 Jun 2018 12:56]

Michu good in possession?? Loved him as a player, but that was not one of his strengths.
Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 14:12 - Jun 13 with 2574 viewsTheKirkyLife

Over £10 million would be a healthy amount. Worked hard but lost all momentum after the sending off against Huddersfield.
Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 14:14 - Jun 13 with 2563 viewsjasper_T

Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 13:47 - Jun 13 by nantywatcher

Michu good in possession?? Loved him as a player, but that was not one of his strengths.

For him "possession" was the half second between receiving the ball and it ending up in the back of the net.

Pure, concentrated excitement.
Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 15:57 - Jun 13 with 2418 viewsyescomeon

Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 10:37 - Jun 13 by omarjack

He can take players one on one,tidy dribbling ability, he can take a shot every once and a while, knows how the net looks like, and he can be considered pacy enough at a Championship level. Also can cover many positions in attack. Not to forget he's 26 and with a good injury record, Also unlikely that he's taking too much of wages.

imo it's criminal to let him go for less than 15 m (but realistically we'll probably sell for 10-12 m)

But yeah not the right type of player at all...then who is exactly?

I can't add much other than what has already been said in here. No one can doubt his technical ability, but the mental side of his game is sorely lacking, he reminds me of Ki in that regard. He'll never be a top player, and if we want to get back to the good old days we need players with the right mentality first and foremost, and J. Ayew (and A. Ayew for that matter) does not fit that bill. Thanks for last season but I'd take the money (plus I doubt we have much choice).

Upthecity!

Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 16:04 - Jun 13 with 2387 viewsLord_Bony

Totally out of his depth in the premier.

The quicker he fex off the better.

Him and his brother cost us dearly.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 16:44 - Jun 13 with 2278 viewsthornabyswan

Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 16:04 - Jun 13 by Lord_Bony

Scored 11 goals for a struggling team hardly out of his depth.
8 million is way to cheap.
15 sounds about right to me.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 17:34 - Jun 13 with 2201 viewsnantywatcher

Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 16:04 - Jun 13 by Lord_Bony

I'll earmark those remarks for future comment.
Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 17:35 - Jun 13 with 2196 viewsnantywatcher

Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 14:14 - Jun 13 by jasper_T

For him "possession" was the half second between receiving the ball and it ending up in the back of the net.

Pure, concentrated excitement.

Michu - my favourite Swan, but attacking players with the ball at his feet was not his forte.
Login to get fewer ads

Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 20:29 - Jun 13 with 1985 viewsFlashberryjack

Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 22:34 - Jun 12 by LeonWasGod

I’ve one expectation/hope - to be entertained again. Not the nerve wracking, backs against the wall, will we hang on or nick it on the break tension we’ve become used to. But the type when we could enjoy games because we were on the front foot and created chances and sprayed the ball around. Maybe that’s too unrealistic given where we are now? I’d just like to enjoy it a bit more without crapping myself each match!

We’ve still some decent players. VDH and Bartley would be excellent in this league. McB could be vital as long as we fend off Rangers. Dyer? Maybe, needs a bit of a run, but still seems sharp. We’ve 2 or 3 youngsters who could feature. Fer should stay as he’s got to rebuild fitness - if he’s up to speed he’s Like Pratley on steroids. We won’t keep him for long once he starts playing regularly to thd level he can hit.

Carroll’s a dark horse (not a donkey!) imo. I’m convinced there’s a perfectly good (if not very good) Championship player in Carroll. He’s got the ability but it’s obvious his confidence is shot. He’s exactly the sort of player we need if we’re to get back to ‘The Swansea Way’. You can see him fitting into Brendan’s team quite comfortably for either Joe or Gower.

How the can you even compare Carroll and Joey, one has the heart of a Lion and the other a heart of a Lamb.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 21:52 - Jun 13 with 1834 viewsnantywatcher

Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 20:29 - Jun 13 by Flashberryjack

How the can you even compare Carroll and Joey, one has the heart of a Lion and the other a heart of a Lamb.

What a load of nonsense.
Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 21:58 - Jun 13 with 1824 viewsthornabyswan

Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 21:52 - Jun 13 by nantywatcher

What a load of nonsense.

Indeed I don't get the Joey love in couldn't wait to fukc off and signed for Stoke RFC.
Decent player but totally over hyped.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 22:18 - Jun 13 with 1792 viewsdobjack2

All about balance in midfield and that has been lacking for some time.
Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 22:21 - Jun 13 with 1789 viewsLoyal

They are all failures, Jordan fckd us up getting a red at huddersfield.
They can all go.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 10:19 - Jun 18 with 1565 viewsomarjack

Newcastle have entered a bidding war with Fulham according to reports. With bids that could reach up to 13 m.

Sounds reasonable.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 10:20 - Jun 18 with 1560 viewsthornabyswan

Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 22:18 - Jun 13 by dobjack2

All about balance in midfield and that has been lacking for some time.

Newcastle close now according to reports.

Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 10:30 - Jun 18 with 1526 viewspencoedjack

Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 10:20 - Jun 18 by thornabyswan

Newcastle close now according to reports.

Can’t understand why Mitrovic does not get a look in at Newcastle

I’d take him over Ayew as a centre forward all day long
Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 10:36 - Jun 18 with 1501 viewsomarjack

Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 10:30 - Jun 18 by pencoedjack

Can’t understand why Mitrovic does not get a look in at Newcastle

I’d take him over Ayew as a centre forward all day long

After his terrific spell with Fulham you have a strong point.

But in the other hand. What works in the Championship might not work in the Premier League. And Newcastle know that first hand with Dwight Gayle being the best example. In the Championship he's a +20 goals striker..in the PL he's barely a 5 goals per season striker.

Mitrovic,Vydra,our McBurnie (although he was given few chances at a top level) and many others could very much be proofs of my point.

And so far,I haven't heard of Fulham wanting to complete Mitrovic's loan on a permanent basis. Which also makes me think Jokanovic knows he doesn't have what it takes to perform at a high level?

Maybe we can swoop in with a decent loan deal offer?
[Post edited 18 Jun 2018 10:37]

Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 10:40 - Jun 18 with 1480 viewspencoedjack

Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 10:36 - Jun 18 by omarjack

But in the other hand. What works in the Championship might not work in the Premier League. And Newcastle know that first hand with Dwight Gayle being the best example. In the Championship he's a +20 goals striker..in the PL he's barely a 5 goals per season striker.

Mitrovic,Vydra,our McBurnie (although he was given few chances at a top level) and many others could very much be proofs of my point.

And so far,I haven't heard of Fulham wanting to complete Mitrovic's loan on a permanent basis. Which also makes me think Jokanovic knows he doesn't have what it takes to perform at a high level?

I’d love it but can’t see Mitrovic playing championship again, anyway I’ve heard he will sign for Fulham.

We were in for him when he initially signed for Newcastle I believe
Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 10:42 - Jun 18 with 1470 viewsLeonWasGod

Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 10:36 - Jun 18 by omarjack

Ayew to N'castle with Mitrovic coming the other way as part of the deal (even as loan) would be a very good addition to the team. I like your thinking.

Although I can't see it happening if we keep Ollie and Wilf is staying around to prove his fitness. No way would we have 3 centre forwards all good enough to lead the line in the Championship.
Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 10:55 - Jun 18 with 1413 viewsomarjack

Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 10:42 - Jun 18 by LeonWasGod

Ayew to N'castle with Mitrovic coming the other way as part of the deal (even as loan) would be a very good addition to the team. I like your thinking.

Although I can't see it happening if we keep Ollie and Wilf is staying around to prove his fitness. No way would we have 3 centre forwards all good enough to lead the line in the Championship.

2 and a half centre forwards..You really expect Bony will stay with us and be fit and perform? I have zero faith in him unfortunately.

Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 11:05 - Jun 18 with 1387 views34dfgdf54

What a load of nonsense.

No, thinking Carroll could get in a team over Joey is nonsense. The comment you are replying to is correct.
Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 11:07 - Jun 18 with 1380 viewsAl_Bundy

Has Fernandez left yet? surprised he isn't in the Argentina world cup squad.
Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 11:11 - Jun 18 with 1361 viewsLeonWasGod

For Carroll to keep sticking away at it, despite the disgusting treatment from his own fans, shows he's got more heart than most of us.
Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 12:50 - Jun 18 with 1239 viewsMagic_Michu

Nope, I’ve been told he’s staying

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 12:52 - Jun 18 with 1223 viewsBrynmill_Jack

What a load of nonsense.

If you're saying Carroll is as good or better than Joe you really must pop your head out of your arse.

Or maybe you're Huw ???

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024