Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. 21:55 - Jun 12 with 10925 viewsmagicdaps10

8m as per Sky.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 21:57 - Jun 12 with 4533 viewsSwanjaxs

Sounds about right, 10 to 12 million most probably

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 21:59 - Jun 12 with 4514 viewsLandore_Jack

Surely he is worth more than £8M?

#backtojack

Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 21:59 - Jun 12 with 4499 viewsmagicdaps10

Talks started after Fulham bid 8m.

Just stated advanced but does not sound like its that advanced.

Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 22:02 - Jun 12 with 4461 viewsLeonWasGod

Rats and sinking ship springs to mind. You’d like to think some would want to stay to put right their feckin useless performances last season (or last 2 depending on how long they’ve been with us). But maybe our high wage bill to turnover doesn’t allow it. And maybe GP doesn’t want him anyway.

Good luck to him and Fulham, assuming it happens. He’s a tryer when he wants to be (and to be fair, he got better with time for us), ocassionally is unplayable, but consistently underwhelms with lack of end product and impact. If he’s a support player he’ll be ok, our problem was making him our main man.
Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 22:07 - Jun 12 with 4413 viewspencoedjack

Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 22:02 - Jun 12 by LeonWasGod

Rats and sinking ship springs to mind. You’d like to think some would want to stay to put right their feckin useless performances last season (or last 2 depending on how long they’ve been with us). But maybe our high wage bill to turnover doesn’t allow it. And maybe GP doesn’t want him anyway.

Good luck to him and Fulham, assuming it happens. He’s a tryer when he wants to be (and to be fair, he got better with time for us), ocassionally is unplayable, but consistently underwhelms with lack of end product and impact. If he’s a support player he’ll be ok, our problem was making him our main man.

Sums our situation / him perfectly
Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 22:07 - Jun 12 with 4404 viewsmagicdaps10

Lets be fair, we need a clear out.....the squad is piss poor.

I have a good feeling about Potter, although I dont expect miracles we need a clean sweep of things, we need to get a lot of the rubbish out if our squad and fresh ones in...to do that we need to sell, there is no way the club will buy before we sell.

Lets crack on I say.

Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 22:08 - Jun 12 with 4377 viewsJonathans_coat

Shame, good player, all the ability in the world but often too selfish and positionally indisciplined like his brother. Aside from Fab, our best player last season.
Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 22:14 - Jun 12 with 4305 viewsLeonWasGod

Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 22:07 - Jun 12 by magicdaps10

Lets be fair, we need a clear out.....the squad is piss poor.

I have a good feeling about Potter, although I dont expect miracles we need a clean sweep of things, we need to get a lot of the rubbish out if our squad and fresh ones in...to do that we need to sell, there is no way the club will buy before we sell.

Lets crack on I say.

The only trouble with a clear out is that we lose very decent players for the Championship, but replace them with.....who? Given our recruitment recently that’s a worrying thought.

You’re probably right though. Let Potter have a clean slate and rebuild us. It’s a massive gamble though. The clubs that bounce back immediately either seem to keep the bulk of their squad together (Burnley) or spend big on replacing key players lost, whilst still retaining some PL quality (Newcastle).

We’ll probably sell most of our squad snd replace on the cheap, which is what Sunderland did.....
Login to get fewer ads

Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 22:16 - Jun 12 with 4261 viewsEU5Makaveli

We should be demanding £12 million at least.
That being said, Huw will proabably accept the first offer.
Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 22:20 - Jun 12 with 4196 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 22:16 - Jun 12 by EU5Makaveli

We should be demanding £12 million at least.
That being said, Huw will proabably accept the first offer.

He's never 12 m in a relegated side trying to get him off the wage bill

if we get 8m that will have to do

He cant play with a team, has no idea when or not to play a pass, really don't think he'll suit potter

That purple patch aside last year befor he got himself sent off - very average

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 22:20 - Jun 12 with 4195 viewsSwans_16

Get all those out who don’t want to be here ... Jordan being one of these.

Rebuild our way, and place the trust in Potter and Co.

Note: Potter was appointed as a ‘Manager’, and has responsibilty for the transfers.
Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 22:22 - Jun 12 with 4173 viewsmagicdaps10

Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 22:14 - Jun 12 by LeonWasGod

The only trouble with a clear out is that we lose very decent players for the Championship, but replace them with.....who? Given our recruitment recently that’s a worrying thought.

You’re probably right though. Let Potter have a clean slate and rebuild us. It’s a massive gamble though. The clubs that bounce back immediately either seem to keep the bulk of their squad together (Burnley) or spend big on replacing key players lost, whilst still retaining some PL quality (Newcastle).

We’ll probably sell most of our squad snd replace on the cheap, which is what Sunderland did.....

I dont expect much this season, I hope we have a solid season......I would snap your hand off for a play off push.

I think if we can keep have a core of Roberts, Olsson, Vdh, Carroll, Clucas, Fer, Dyer and McBurnie then we will be ok.

The above are not world beaters and some have lost their confidence but in that list is a group of experience, young footballers who have experience in the premier league and potential.
If we can add creativity to the squad with 1/2 leaders then we will be in decent shape.

Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 22:22 - Jun 12 with 4171 viewsJacket

Let's hope they take his brother and all.
Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 22:27 - Jun 12 with 4105 viewsdobjack2

Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 22:20 - Jun 12 by PatchesOHoulihan

He's never 12 m in a relegated side trying to get him off the wage bill

if we get 8m that will have to do

He cant play with a team, has no idea when or not to play a pass, really don't think he'll suit potter

That purple patch aside last year befor he got himself sent off - very average

It was an indication of the mess we were in that he was our main striker. Would do ok as part of a front 3 in the right team.
Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 22:31 - Jun 12 with 4054 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 22:27 - Jun 12 by dobjack2

It was an indication of the mess we were in that he was our main striker. Would do ok as part of a front 3 in the right team.

yes he would, no doubt he's a threat

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 22:33 - Jun 12 with 4040 viewsJacket

Fab, Ayew Bros, Wilf will not be here when the window shuts, and Naughton can ffyc right off if he thinks anyone gives a shite that he wants out. The rest will probably still be here, and with the right signings could be half decent. Sneaking into the play-offs is the highest possible I can see us going mind.
Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 22:34 - Jun 12 with 4033 viewsLeonWasGod

Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 22:22 - Jun 12 by magicdaps10

I dont expect much this season, I hope we have a solid season......I would snap your hand off for a play off push.

I think if we can keep have a core of Roberts, Olsson, Vdh, Carroll, Clucas, Fer, Dyer and McBurnie then we will be ok.

The above are not world beaters and some have lost their confidence but in that list is a group of experience, young footballers who have experience in the premier league and potential.
If we can add creativity to the squad with 1/2 leaders then we will be in decent shape.

I’ve one expectation/hope - to be entertained again. Not the nerve wracking, backs against the wall, will we hang on or nick it on the break tension we’ve become used to. But the type when we could enjoy games because we were on the front foot and created chances and sprayed the ball around. Maybe that’s too unrealistic given where we are now? I’d just like to enjoy it a bit more without crapping myself each match!

We’ve still some decent players. VDH and Bartley would be excellent in this league. McB could be vital as long as we fend off Rangers. Dyer? Maybe, needs a bit of a run, but still seems sharp. We’ve 2 or 3 youngsters who could feature. Fer should stay as he’s got to rebuild fitness - if he’s up to speed he’s Like Pratley on steroids. We won’t keep him for long once he starts playing regularly to thd level he can hit.

Carroll’s a dark horse (not a donkey!) imo. I’m convinced there’s a perfectly good (if not very good) Championship player in Carroll. He’s got the ability but it’s obvious his confidence is shot. He’s exactly the sort of player we need if we’re to get back to ‘The Swansea Way’. You can see him fitting into Brendan’s team quite comfortably for either Joe or Gower.
Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 22:38 - Jun 12 with 3969 viewsJacket

Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 22:27 - Jun 12 by dobjack2

Without doubt. Can't see it happening - seems destined to switch from one struggling team to the other.
Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 22:43 - Jun 12 with 3921 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 21:57 - Jun 12 by Swanjaxs

Sounds about right, 10 to 12 million most probably

Good news we need to shift players for the transfer fee's and the wage liabilities, the quicker they are gone the better, see whats left and rebuild.
Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 22:45 - Jun 12 with 3901 viewsSgorioFruit

Ayews?
Get rid of them both.
And while we’re about it, can we try paying a club to take Naughton off our hands please.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 22:48 - Jun 12 with 3860 viewsomarjack

He'll sell for close to 10 m.

What a bloody shame..He would have been one of the best Championship players without a doubt.

Glad if he goes to Fulham though. Sounds about right for him.

And now Fabianksi and Mawson will be heading to West Ham. Really f*cking gutting.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 22:57 - Jun 12 with 3804 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 22:48 - Jun 12 by omarjack

What a bloody shame..He would have been one of the best Championship players without a doubt.

And now Fabianksi and Mawson will be heading to West Ham. Really f*cking gutting.

According to Villa fans he didn’t try in the Championship after relegation with them.

2 goals in 21 was a very poor return.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 23:03 - Jun 12 with 3762 viewsjasper_T

Another relegation for him next season sounds about right for his level of ability.

Hopefully Huw won't try to buy him and his brother back in 12 months.
Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 23:08 - Jun 12 with 3730 viewsdobjack2

Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 22:48 - Jun 12 by omarjack

Sorry don’t agree about Ayew. Decent when he tries nightmare if he doesn’t and clearly does not want to be in the championship.

As for fabianski and Mawson- they want better than we can offer.

All of the above were going to go. Andre ayew and bony I assume we want off the books. As for the rest of the squad, at least things are moving on the out front which means that they can then move on the in front.

We’ll see who wants to stay then.
Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 23:29 - Jun 12 with 3651 viewsmajorraglan

Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 22:02 - Jun 12 by LeonWasGod

I am not at all surprised by the potential exits and I expect more.

The decent players will be coveted elsewhere and theywill not want to take a relegation clause hit in their pay packet. The club also needs to reduce operating costs and the transfer fee will be welcomed and money will need to be raised to fund the purchase of players that Potter will want.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024