Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. 21:55 - Jun 12 with 10924 viewsmagicdaps10

8m as per Sky.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 01:50 - Jun 13 with 2328 viewsEU5Makaveli

Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 22:20 - Jun 12 by PatchesOHoulihan

He's never 12 m in a relegated side trying to get him off the wage bill

if we get 8m that will have to do

He cant play with a team, has no idea when or not to play a pass, really don't think he'll suit potter

That purple patch aside last year befor he got himself sent off - very average

Just because we’ve been relegated doesn’t mean we have to sell on the cheap. There’s rumoured to be a few clubs in for him so hopefully we’ll get a decent fee.

I disagree, I think he was decent in a partnership with Llorente and one of our best players in the second half of last season. Without his goals we’d have been dead a buried a lot sooner.

I do agree about the passing though. He’s very head down on the ball
[Post edited 13 Jun 2018 1:52]
Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 07:01 - Jun 13 with 2211 viewsjackal

Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 23:08 - Jun 12 by dobjack2

Sorry don’t agree about Ayew. Decent when he tries nightmare if he doesn’t and clearly does not want to be in the championship.

As for fabianski and Mawson- they want better than we can offer.

All of the above were going to go. Andre ayew and bony I assume we want off the books. As for the rest of the squad, at least things are moving on the out front which means that they can then move on the in front.

We’ll see who wants to stay then.

Let's hope that those who are going do it quickly.

Last thing we need is a last minute panic buying spree.

The more time to rebuild the better.
Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 07:43 - Jun 13 with 2143 viewsshandyjack

One Ayew down another to go

Poll: Expectation for the season

Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 08:35 - Jun 13 with 2073 viewsbyron

Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 07:43 - Jun 13 by shandyjack

One Ayew down another to go

Big nose, your Dutch chum and the yanks will be loving this selling. No doubt it will go to cover the costs of relegation/line there pockets further.

Benny

Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 08:42 - Jun 13 with 2055 viewsmajorraglan

Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 08:35 - Jun 13 by byron

Big nose, your Dutch chum and the yanks will be loving this selling. No doubt it will go to cover the costs of relegation/line there pockets further.

Wouldn’t say too much if I were you because you are likely to be in the same position next year.
Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 08:43 - Jun 13 with 2054 viewsSwanjaxs

Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 08:35 - Jun 13 by byron

No way! They wouldn't do that. Would they?

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 08:53 - Jun 13 with 2024 viewsPrivate_Partz

Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 01:50 - Jun 13 by EU5Makaveli

Just because we’ve been relegated doesn’t mean we have to sell on the cheap. There’s rumoured to be a few clubs in for him so hopefully we’ll get a decent fee.

I disagree, I think he was decent in a partnership with Llorente and one of our best players in the second half of last season. Without his goals we’d have been dead a buried a lot sooner.

I do agree about the passing though. He’s very head down on the ball
[Post edited 13 Jun 2018 1:52]

I agree we should not sell on the cheap. I also think we should not get rid of out best players if we are serious about getting back to the top flight.
So what if a player is unhappy? It is up to us to convince him that staying is a good option.
Get rid of the unsuitable players by all means but Potter must have the final shout in that.
We certainly don't want a fire sale of our best players only to have to rely entirely on Potter bringing in the replacements. Worse still if the recruitment system is Jenkins and Co carrying on as normal.....

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 08:57 - Jun 13 with 2014 viewsSmellyplumz

Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 07:01 - Jun 13 by jackal

Let's hope that those who are going do it quickly.

Last thing we need is a last minute panic buying spree.

The more time to rebuild the better.

Yes and thank god we got a new manager in really early!

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Login to get fewer ads

Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 09:13 - Jun 13 with 1976 viewsbyron

Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 08:42 - Jun 13 by majorraglan

Wouldn’t say too much if I were you because you are likely to be in the same position next year.

For sure, which is why I hope we don’t spend too much and what we do buy has resale value and will be happy to stay and have another go if we do go down. Bit like the guy we just got from Norwich, pacy, young, hungry.

Benny

Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 09:35 - Jun 13 with 1927 viewsSTID2017

Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 22:02 - Jun 12 by LeonWasGod

Rats and sinking ship springs to mind. You’d like to think some would want to stay to put right their feckin useless performances last season (or last 2 depending on how long they’ve been with us). But maybe our high wage bill to turnover doesn’t allow it. And maybe GP doesn’t want him anyway.

Good luck to him and Fulham, assuming it happens. He’s a tryer when he wants to be (and to be fair, he got better with time for us), ocassionally is unplayable, but consistently underwhelms with lack of end product and impact. If he’s a support player he’ll be ok, our problem was making him our main man.

Thing is, if any of us were employed by a company that seemed to be losing it's way (even if we were deemed to be partly responsible ourselves for the situation) and then we were offered a way out, what would we do ?
I am sure I speak for most (and bearing in mind none of us are in a profession that offers a limited span of employ-ability) that we would do the same.
At the end of the day if those at the very top had sorted things out, we would not be in the position where players have to consider leaving.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 09:51 - Jun 13 with 1890 viewsmoonie

Fair comment STID but had most employees underperformed as our darlings have ,they d be sacked by now

In football you can literally fail yet be rewarded with more
Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 10:12 - Jun 13 with 1851 viewsSTID2017

Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 09:51 - Jun 13 by moonie

Fair comment STID but had most employees underperformed as our darlings have ,they d be sacked by now

In football you can literally fail yet be rewarded with more

True

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 10:30 - Jun 13 with 1813 viewsyescomeon

I'll be glad to see the back of him. Not the right type of player for us at all.

Upthecity!

Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 10:37 - Jun 13 with 1798 viewsomarjack

Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 10:30 - Jun 13 by yescomeon

I'll be glad to see the back of him. Not the right type of player for us at all.

He can take players one on one,tidy dribbling ability, he can take a shot every once and a while, knows how the net looks like, and he can be considered pacy enough at a Championship level. Also can cover many positions in attack. Not to forget he's 26 and with a good injury record, Also unlikely that he's taking too much of wages.

imo it's criminal to let him go for less than 15 m (but realistically we'll probably sell for 10-12 m)

But yeah not the right type of player at all...then who is exactly?

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 10:43 - Jun 13 with 1789 viewsjasper_T

Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 10:37 - Jun 13 by omarjack

He can take players one on one,tidy dribbling ability, he can take a shot every once and a while, knows how the net looks like, and he can be considered pacy enough at a Championship level. Also can cover many positions in attack. Not to forget he's 26 and with a good injury record, Also unlikely that he's taking too much of wages.

imo it's criminal to let him go for less than 15 m (but realistically we'll probably sell for 10-12 m)

But yeah not the right type of player at all...then who is exactly?

Someone who can pass to teammates and wants to play in the Championship.
Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 10:50 - Jun 13 with 1774 viewsomarjack

Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 10:43 - Jun 13 by jasper_T

Someone who can pass to teammates and wants to play in the Championship.

tbh If I was Jordan last season I'd also be reluctant to pass to those tossers around me. Imagine his frustration when he's the only one who can lead an attack and finish one practically. I mean whenever the ball went to someone else like Clucas,Sanches and Ki etc it was as good as lost. But every time the ball was with him we had some sort of hope that something might come out of the attack. We all saw it and thought it. Let's not pretend now that we would have preferred him passing to Sanches so he can forward it to the f*cking Advertisement board.

Being selfish is wrong if you have options. But in Ayew's case last season, what other choice did he have?

As for him not wanting to play in the 2nd tier. Well maybe he's worth convincing.

Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 11:21 - Jun 13 with 1719 viewsAlfieMooresSon

8m as per Sky.

Good he wouldn't be up for this battle next season grab the cash and free up a chunk of wages for players who are!
Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 11:46 - Jun 13 with 1685 viewsCaptain_Sham

Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 22:16 - Jun 12 by EU5Makaveli

We should be demanding £12 million at least.
That being said, Huw will proabably accept the first offer.

Like he did with Siggy... no wait...

Its just a ride.

Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 11:51 - Jun 13 with 1671 viewsjasper_T

Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 10:50 - Jun 13 by omarjack

tbh If I was Jordan last season I'd also be reluctant to pass to those tossers around me. Imagine his frustration when he's the only one who can lead an attack and finish one practically. I mean whenever the ball went to someone else like Clucas,Sanches and Ki etc it was as good as lost. But every time the ball was with him we had some sort of hope that something might come out of the attack. We all saw it and thought it. Let's not pretend now that we would have preferred him passing to Sanches so he can forward it to the f*cking Advertisement board.

Being selfish is wrong if you have options. But in Ayew's case last season, what other choice did he have?

As for him not wanting to play in the 2nd tier. Well maybe he's worth convincing.

It's not that he's (just) selfish he simply can't see passes around him. With a ball at his feet he might as well have blinkers on.
Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 12:16 - Jun 13 with 1640 viewsnantywatcher

In the ten years I've lived here he is by a country mile the most exciting player we have had when in possession of the ball. £10 mill absolute minimum. With Mitrovic playing alongside him they will tear a few teams apart.
Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 12:21 - Jun 13 with 1630 viewsomarjack

Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 12:16 - Jun 13 by nantywatcher

In the ten years I've lived here he is by a country mile the most exciting player we have had when in possession of the ball. £10 mill absolute minimum. With Mitrovic playing alongside him they will tear a few teams apart.

His possession is superb.

When the ball is not with him you see him running around without any sense of position. Not good.

His final product is alright.

As for Mitrovic. After the sensational time he had in the 2nd half of the season with Fulham. Newcastle won't sell for less than 15 m.

Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 12:55 - Jun 13 with 1567 viewsWhiterockin

Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 12:16 - Jun 13 by nantywatcher

You missed Trundle and Michu then.
[Post edited 13 Jun 2018 12:56]
Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 13:05 - Jun 13 with 1543 viewsNeath_Jack

Poor Fulham:

Ayew last clubs -

2013-2014 Sochaux - Relegated
2014-2014 L'orient - Relegated
2016-2017 Villa - Relegated
2017-2018 Swansea - Relegated

Not my research so f*ck off it's wrong

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 13:22 - Jun 13 with 1503 viewsomarjack

Initial 8 m bid rejected.

Swansea are waiting for a bid in the region of 15 m for him (which is unlikely to be received)

So..11.5 m sounds about right for this one.

Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 13:32 - Jun 13 with 1485 viewshobo

Jordan Ayew to Fulham-advanced talks. on 13:22 - Jun 13 by omarjack

Initial 8 m bid rejected.

Swansea are waiting for a bid in the region of 15 m for him (which is unlikely to be received)

So..11.5 m sounds about right for this one.

Good news
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024