Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff next season, 09:38 - Jun 13 with 8294 viewsomarjack

Sour grapes, green-eyed etc etc..maybe a little..but..

Everybody knows,including Cardiff fans that they're going straight back where they belong.

It seems like their recruitment policy will be woeful. With that other Murphy (his twin flopped at Newcastle as expected) joining for a record 10 m deal, And Warnock saying Murphy was his transfer target number one. It only shows a serious lack of ambition and scouting that is embarrassing. Unless a player like him was meant as nothing more than a squad player which is not likely.

And now they're linked with some constantly injured Preston LB (Cunningham) who can barely cut it in the Championship let alone the PL.

Their squad is even poorer than Huddersfield's..with even worse recruitment. And probably they'll spend even less. And Hudds got Wagner who is a top manager. Unlike hoofball Warnock.

Unless they have some serious transfer business under their sleeve. Unless 3 teams other than them perform woefully. They're already practically down.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Cardiff next season, on 17:14 - Jun 13 with 1763 viewsbyron

Cardiff next season, on 12:47 - Jun 13 by Neath_Jack

Some will need counselling next year when:

Scumbags have a great season.
We don't go straight back up.
We sell our best players and replace them with players like Cotterill.
Potter get's the sack by Xmas.
Huw comes out and says he's staying here indefinitely.

Wow, just this weekends lottery numbers now and that’s a full house.
Ps you lot will probably shoot straight through too I feel.

Benny

Cardiff next season, on 17:20 - Jun 13 with 1755 viewssainthelens

Cardiff next season, on 17:14 - Jun 13 by byron

Wow, just this weekends lottery numbers now and that’s a full house.
Ps you lot will probably shoot straight through too I feel.

Oooo, someone's had a good day asking for money outside Tesco . Your kids will be begging to be left alone tonight the mood your in.
Cardiff next season, on 17:24 - Jun 13 with 1743 viewspencoedjack

Cardiff next season, on 17:20 - Jun 13 by sainthelens

Oooo, someone's had a good day asking for money outside Tesco . Your kids will be begging to be left alone tonight the mood your in.

If he tries a bit harder & manages to muster up a couple of quid he might even get to watch a game

Save boring us on here
Cardiff next season, on 17:24 - Jun 13 with 1741 viewsbyron

Cardiff next season, on 14:51 - Jun 13 by jack247

Weren’t you saying the same thing a few weeks before the end of the season?

Yeah I did, and I said similar things in August after winning our first 5 games was it? Always a possibility but no one gave us a chance of promotion and you lot were an established premier league team weren’t you?😜

Benny

Cardiff next season, on 17:28 - Jun 13 with 1727 viewsbyron

Cardiff next season, on 17:20 - Jun 13 by sainthelens

That’s quite funny, you should have seen the poor phuckers off their trumps on spice probably dancing outside Tesco on wellfield rd in Roath earlier, can’t be good for custom, no wonder the shops around there are kicking off. I earn about 5k a month and could quite happily afford to go and watch but football isn’t what is was for me....

Benny

Cardiff next season, on 17:51 - Jun 13 with 1692 viewsSwanjaxs

Cardiff next season, on 17:28 - Jun 13 by byron

That’s quite funny, you should have seen the poor phuckers off their trumps on spice probably dancing outside Tesco on wellfield rd in Roath earlier, can’t be good for custom, no wonder the shops around there are kicking off. I earn about 5k a month and could quite happily afford to go and watch but football isn’t what is was for me....

5k a months selling pegs! Yea ok mate 😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Cardiff next season, on 17:51 - Jun 13 with 1696 viewsjack247

Cardiff next season, on 17:24 - Jun 13 by byron

Yeah I did, and I said similar things in August after winning our first 5 games was it? Always a possibility but no one gave us a chance of promotion and you lot were an established premier league team weren’t you?😜

Established in that we’d been there since 2011 yeah. There was also a lot of misplaced but understandable optimism after the way we had finished the previous season under Clement. I think you’ll find a lot of us had been saying we were circling the plug hole for 2 seasons at that point and it was a matter of time if things didn’t change on and off the pitch.

Fair play to the Cardiff fans who always had faith in their team. I don’t have a lot of time for those who deliberately talked their chances down, just to avoid looking silly on the internet. Especially those that are now gloating about it.
Cardiff next season, on 18:08 - Jun 13 with 1666 viewspencoedjack

Your being a full-on t wat status just went up x 10

What a fuking knob
Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff next season, on 18:26 - Jun 13 with 1628 viewsbyron

Cardiff next season, on 17:51 - Jun 13 by Swanjaxs

5k a months selling pegs! Yea ok mate 😂

Lol you do realise you lot are known as gypsies by our fan base yeah? And the rest of the uk? Unless you are deaf you would have heard songs about this aimed at you scruffy bunch less of course you are new fans then you won’t have a clue. Not to mention the fact Swansea is a dump of a place, dying on its feet. Newport was the arse of Wales but these days you run them close. Pegs? Oh the irony

Benny

Cardiff next season, on 18:29 - Jun 13 with 1618 viewsSwanjaxs

Cardiff next season, on 18:26 - Jun 13 by byron

Lol you do realise you lot are known as gypsies by our fan base yeah? And the rest of the uk? Unless you are deaf you would have heard songs about this aimed at you scruffy bunch less of course you are new fans then you won’t have a clue. Not to mention the fact Swansea is a dump of a place, dying on its feet. Newport was the arse of Wales but these days you run them close. Pegs? Oh the irony

Lol ... you do realise Cardiff has more gypsy sites than Swansea 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Cardiff next season, on 18:39 - Jun 13 with 1582 viewslifelong

Cardiff next season, on 18:26 - Jun 13 by byron

You are very lucky to be on this site and throw such insults at our great city.

A Swans fan wouldn’t last 5 minutes if the roles were reversed.
Cardiff next season, on 18:42 - Jun 13 with 1576 viewsbluey_the_blue

Cardiff next season, on 12:53 - Jun 13 by Scotia

Colin has said himself he can't cut it at PL level. It may have been on talk sport so not able to link but he has definitely said it.

Nah, he hasn't said that.

What he has said is he prefers the Championship, where he can build a squad and not have to deal with diva players running to chairmen.
Cardiff next season, on 18:43 - Jun 13 with 1568 viewsSwanjaxs

Cardiff next season, on 18:39 - Jun 13 by lifelong

You are very lucky to be on this site and throw such insults at our great city.

A Swans fan wouldn’t last 5 minutes if the roles were reversed.

I must agree, he's treading a thin line, a few good cardiff posters on here but this one tends to be a little obnoxious at times

Cardiff next season, on 18:50 - Jun 13 with 1560 viewsbluey_the_blue

"It seems like their recruitment policy will be woeful. With that other Murphy (his twin flopped at Newcastle as expected) joining for a record 10 m deal, And Warnock saying Murphy was his transfer target number one. It only shows a serious lack of ambition and scouting that is embarrassing. Unless a player like him was meant as nothing more than a squad player which is not likely. "

Every player Warnock brings in is lauded by him as being his "number one target". What Murphy's brother did as Newcastle is meaningless given, you know, they are different people.

Lack of ambition and scouting? That's in your opinion. We've hedged our bets on bringing in two players for Prem and also Championship should we relegate. Murphy has pace, isn't yet in his prime. You've spectacularly missed Warnock gets the best out of his players. Murphy and Hoillett both bring pace to hit on the break.

"And now they're linked with some constantly injured Preston LB (Cunningham) who can barely cut it in the Championship let alone the PL. "

And that comment indicates you are really going to have a shock in the Championship next season due to your lack of knowledge. Cunningham is a good left back, able to play across the defence and more importantly is a leader. Sure, we're going to be under the cosh next season ( duh ) but players in the squad, being brought in aren't shrinking violets, have their heads screwed on.

"Their squad is even poorer than Huddersfield's..with even worse recruitment. And probably they'll spend even less. And Hudds got Wagner who is a top manager. Unlike hoofball Warnock. "

Is Wagner a top manager? I've seen so many touted as the next great manager it tends to get confusing.

"Unless they have some serious transfer business under their sleeve. Unless 3 teams other than them perform woefully. They're already practically down. "

Define serious - spent big money as you did on some really impressive signings?

We may relegate, we may stay up. Way too early to predict.
Cardiff next season, on 18:51 - Jun 13 with 1559 viewsbluey_the_blue

Cardiff next season, on 18:29 - Jun 13 by Swanjaxs

*cough*Swansearefugees*cough*

Aw come on, you can allow me one little dig every now and then...
Cardiff next season, on 19:14 - Jun 13 with 1524 viewsOldjack

Colin Hoof Football has stated, that if he gets sacked ,he'll just get another championship job .

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Cardiff next season, on 19:18 - Jun 13 with 1515 viewsbyron

Cardiff next season, on 18:29 - Jun 13 by Swanjaxs

More of everything isn’t it? Good and bad probably.

Benny

Cardiff next season, on 19:21 - Jun 13 with 1502 viewssainthelens

5k a month.? If that were true it would mean you had a modicum of brain cells. Judging by the never ending pile of drivel you post on here, I doubt that's the case. Now run along and find a friend or 2 you sad cvnt.
Cardiff next season, on 19:28 - Jun 13 with 1482 viewsjack2jack

Cardiff next season, on 11:34 - Jun 13 by byron

I love posts like this, beautiful. I recall similar ones last August saying there was absolutely no chance of us swapping places....just giving.com. If only I’d added you going down to my preseason bet, I’d have got even better odds than 25/1 for us to go up....😂😂
[Post edited 13 Jun 2018 11:35]

Best if you go and tell someone who gives a fvck.
Have a good evening.
Cardiff next season, on 19:35 - Jun 13 with 1468 viewsJBT95

It will be a festival of laughs for us this year.

They got relegated as soon as they gave Warnock a new deal months ago.
Cardiff next season, on 20:02 - Jun 13 with 1424 viewsbyron

Cardiff next season, on 18:43 - Jun 13 by Swanjaxs

I must agree, he's treading a thin line, a few good cardiff posters on here but this one tends to be a little obnoxious at times

Treading a thin line, ok though for the usual to make out I’m a homeless gypsy though? I’ll take almost anything, but the irony of jacks calling a Cardiff fan one is a step too far. Also, all I read on here is how Swansea is dying, no development, losing jobs, centre is a state etc....but if a bassey says it oh no...end if the world stuff. Grow some

Benny

Cardiff next season, on 20:13 - Jun 13 with 1395 viewsSwanjaxs

Cardiff next season, on 20:02 - Jun 13 by byron

Treading a thin line, ok though for the usual to make out I’m a homeless gypsy though? I’ll take almost anything, but the irony of jacks calling a Cardiff fan one is a step too far. Also, all I read on here is how Swansea is dying, no development, losing jobs, centre is a state etc....but if a bassey says it oh no...end if the world stuff. Grow some

Why don't you grow some Bywrong ... lucky heather 😁 now then, if your feeling hard done by and being picked on then tough, see boyo your on a rivals site giving it the big one 24/7, a step too far my ass! now go dry your eyes you stupid oaf, or better still buy yourself a nice pint of Brains Daaark and a Claaarks pie down the pub, you can afford to let your hair down on 5k a month 😂🍺

Cardiff next season, on 20:19 - Jun 13 with 1388 viewsFlashberryjack

The OP has come up with some interesting comments, reminds me of another relegated team.

"It seems like their recruitment policy will be woeful"

"shows a serious lack of ambition and scouting that is embarrassing"

"Unless a player like him was meant as nothing more than a squad player"

"And now they're linked with some constantly injured player"

"Their squad is even poorer than Huddersfield's..with even worse recruitment"

"Unless they have some serious transfer business under their sleeve. Unless 3 teams other than them perform woefully. They're already practically down"

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Cardiff next season, on 21:43 - Jun 13 with 1280 viewsthornabyswan

Scaffolding pays more than I thought

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Cardiff next season, on 00:51 - Jun 14 with 1136 viewsTNT

How you ever got promoted with that ramshackle of a fkn team, beggars belief.

Can't wait for next season.

ABC

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024