Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McBurnie Teasing Stay? 14:00 - Jun 13 with 13512 viewsTheKirkyLife

We can talk about the rather ironic choice of picture by Swansea for the new sponsor this morning but how about this?

McBurnie choosing to post him at Swansea with this tweet is a good sign in my books.
McBurnie Teasing Stay? on 14:06 - Jun 13 with 8657 viewsherbie

Good news indeed to have him stay.
McBurnie Teasing Stay? on 14:09 - Jun 13 with 8639 viewsJonathans_coat

McBurnie Teasing Stay? on 14:06 - Jun 13 by herbie

Good news indeed to have him stay.

Great news if he does stay. With both Ayews and Bony likely offski he’s the only striker we have left. Aside from Borja of course (who could forget?)
McBurnie Teasing Stay? on 14:22 - Jun 13 with 8572 viewsomarjack

This could mean f*ck all you know.

Do you want him to tweet a pic of himself in a Barnsley shirt? or photoshop a Rangers one?

Fabianski already has one foot in the London Stadium yet he's still being used in a sponsorship image as you pointed out.

Unfortunately he probably wants out. And Bartley too btw.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

McBurnie Teasing Stay? on 14:25 - Jun 13 with 8554 viewsomarjack

[Post edited 13 Jun 2018 14:26]

McBurnie Teasing Stay? on 14:29 - Jun 13 with 8518 viewsFireboy2

McBurnie Teasing Stay? on 14:25 - Jun 13 by omarjack

[Post edited 13 Jun 2018 14:26]

Good lad connor
McBurnie Teasing Stay? on 14:31 - Jun 13 with 8505 viewsmajorraglan

If he doesn’t /wont sign a new contract then move him on, but I would prefer it he extended his deal.
McBurnie Teasing Stay? on 14:34 - Jun 13 with 8482 viewsAustinIsOurHero

Potter has already said that anyone who doesn't want to be here can leave. If this is the case, I expect we'll find out sooner, rather than later.

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

McBurnie Teasing Stay? on 15:46 - Jun 13 with 8240 viewsTheFranchise

I know Rangers is a big pull for him but there's no way they can compete financially with us.
Login to get fewer ads

McBurnie Teasing Stay? on 21:53 - Jun 13 with 7658 viewsDyfnant

He’s on enough money as it is for what he offers and we’ll likely get the same next year if he leaves as we will as a transfer fee now.

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

McBurnie Teasing Stay? on 22:00 - Jun 13 with 7614 viewsSwanjaxs

McBurnie Teasing Stay? on 21:53 - Jun 13 by Dyfnant

He’s on enough money as it is for what he offers and we’ll likely get the same next year if he leaves as we will as a transfer fee now.

Spot on mate, If McBurnie is playing us we're proper in the shyt 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

McBurnie Teasing Stay? on 22:09 - Jun 13 with 7565 viewsjasper_T

He's a 1 in 2 striker at this level if that's the shite I won't mind rolling in it.
McBurnie Teasing Stay? on 22:13 - Jun 13 with 7543 viewsSwanjaxs

McBurnie Teasing Stay? on 22:09 - Jun 13 by jasper_T

He's a 1 in 2 striker at this level if that's the shite I won't mind rolling in it.

Aye did good for a few months on loan, scored a few bit still not worth being held to ransom yea? Gettit 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

McBurnie Teasing Stay? on 22:16 - Jun 13 with 7516 viewsdobjack2

McBurnie Teasing Stay? on 22:09 - Jun 13 by jasper_T

As ever depends on how we play him and what our team is. See Gomis.

However in the right formation, and with appropriate tactics and creativity I think he will score goals at this level.
McBurnie Teasing Stay? on 22:25 - Jun 13 with 7482 viewsLoyal

Connor is right.
I would add, sign it or fck off.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

McBurnie Teasing Stay? on 06:33 - Jun 14 with 7213 viewsJethroJack

He needs to pull his socks up.
McBurnie Teasing Stay? on 10:18 - Jun 14 with 6981 viewsomarjack

Rangers won't offer higher than 6 m after long negotiations which is of course too low. And won't offer him more than 10 k/week.

Realistically we should be able to keep him at ease if we wanted to. But if he acts stubborn and pushes for a move then we might not have much of a choice, Worst thing that can happen is if we keep him against his will causing him to play like sh!t,destroying our promotion push,then lose him for free next season while we could have cashed on him and invested in a player that actually wants to be here.

When Aston Villa kept Jordan Ayew against his will he was so sh!t they had to rid of him on the cheap in January. Let's avoid such situation.

McBurnie Teasing Stay? on 11:47 - Jun 14 with 6852 viewsmajorraglan

McBurnie Teasing Stay? on 10:18 - Jun 14 by omarjack

Rangers won't offer higher than 6 m after long negotiations which is of course too low. And won't offer him more than 10 k/week.

Realistically we should be able to keep him at ease if we wanted to. But if he acts stubborn and pushes for a move then we might not have much of a choice, Worst thing that can happen is if we keep him against his will causing him to play like sh!t,destroying our promotion push,then lose him for free next season while we could have cashed on him and invested in a player that actually wants to be here.

When Aston Villa kept Jordan Ayew against his will he was so sh!t they had to rid of him on the cheap in January. Let's avoid such situation.

I agree, if he doesn’t want to stay move him on.

If he doesn’t sign a contract and is “forced” to stay next year, if he then moves at the end of his contract to a club based in England and Wales it is my understanding that a fee would be due as Swansea have “developed” him. If he moves out of the country to Italy or Scotland, then Swansea get nothing.
McBurnie Teasing Stay? on 11:51 - Jun 14 with 6844 viewsomarjack

McBurnie Teasing Stay? on 11:47 - Jun 14 by majorraglan

I agree, if he doesn’t want to stay move him on.

If he doesn’t sign a contract and is “forced” to stay next year, if he then moves at the end of his contract to a club based in England and Wales it is my understanding that a fee would be due as Swansea have “developed” him. If he moves out of the country to Italy or Scotland, then Swansea get nothing.

A fee of a couple of thousands no more that's for sure.

Plus he'll be going to Scotland.

McBurnie Teasing Stay? on 12:50 - Jun 14 with 6726 viewsTaliesin

McBurnie Teasing Stay? on 11:51 - Jun 14 by omarjack

A fee of a couple of thousands no more that's for sure.

Plus he'll be going to Scotland.

If he's going to keep Ranger's interest alive until he's a free agent then he's got to perform well. One shite season now will cool any interest in him. It's in his interest to knuckle down if he's 'forced' to stay.

I'd like to think he'll extend for a couple of years
McBurnie Teasing Stay? on 12:56 - Jun 14 with 6699 viewsjasper_T

He must be seriously fckin thick if he's trying to force a move to Rangers at this stage of his career.

Personally I don't that's what's happening, hes a smart lad who knows he's in a good bargaining position (as does his agent), so he wants more money, not a move to a 5th tier league.

He should be looking at the Championship and potentially above. Rangers will still be there in ten years when he's in decline.
McBurnie Teasing Stay? on 21:31 - Jun 14 with 6438 viewsAl_Bundy

So McFly puts it out there and tells Connor to do one
McBurnie Teasing Stay? on 21:36 - Jun 14 with 6421 viewspencoedjack

McBurnie Teasing Stay? on 12:50 - Jun 14 by Taliesin

If he's going to keep Ranger's interest alive until he's a free agent then he's got to perform well. One shite season now will cool any interest in him. It's in his interest to knuckle down if he's 'forced' to stay.

I'd like to think he'll extend for a couple of years

Spot on

6 months is a long time in football
McBurnie Teasing Stay? on 21:44 - Jun 14 with 6409 viewslonglostjack

Set a deadline of two weeks for him to sign a contract extension and if he doesn’t, auction him off to the highest bidder. He’s coming across as a big time Charlie.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

McBurnie Teasing Stay? on 21:55 - Jun 14 with 6367 viewsPozuelosSideys

Would have no problem with McBurnie being at least our number 2 stiker next season. Bin both the Ayews and see what happens with Bony - if we can get a fee for him he should go. If not id chance it with those 2 as our strikers. Other areas of the squad need more urgent attention imo - wingers and midfield particularly. Without that it wont matter who is up front

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

McBurnie Teasing Stay? on 23:25 - Jun 15 with 6071 viewsKilkennyjack

Has he ever had a good game for our first team ?
Few and far between.

If he wants to go play for the The Rangers then good-bye. And thanks for nothing.

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024