Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One of the best bands in Britain 14:53 - Jun 13 with 10818 viewsMuteswan

One of the best big bands in Britain playing in Swansea tomorrow.
Only a few tickets left, get yours ASAP.
The Laurence Cottle Big Band are playing tomorrow at the Swansea International Jazz Festival.
Get there if you can, it should be fantastic. 😀
One of the best bands in Britain on 12:23 - Jun 20 with 2273 viewsDarran

One of the best bands in Britain on 12:07 - Jun 20 by perplex

Gash in your opinion you mean, but in reality there fcuking awesome that's why they are rated one of the best live acts out there, you just need to accept factual statistics, so try not to forget adding in your opinion in future.

There shit.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

One of the best bands in Britain on 12:43 - Jun 20 with 2247 viewsperplex

One of the best bands in Britain on 12:23 - Jun 20 by Darran

There shit.

In your opinion, my pot bellied friend.
One of the best bands in Britain on 13:45 - Jun 20 with 2225 viewsBlasterJack

There shit.

The lead singer always takes a massive breath in before singing. It's all you can hear once you notice it.

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts. And I looked, and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and hell followed with him."

One of the best bands in Britain on 20:08 - Jun 20 with 2189 viewsMuteswan

One of the best bands in Britain on 23:50 - Jun 14 by Muteswan

Just back after seeing the Laurence Cottle Big Band at the Swansea International Jazz Festival, ( in my very best American accent) it was AWESOME. WOW. If the rest of the weekend is as good as that then we are in for a fantastic time. Congratulations to Dave , here’s hoping for an equally good next gig and continuing on through the weekend.
Don’t miss out. Keep music live.

Does anyone like a Big Band? Try this...

Live at Swansea International Jazz Festival

One of the best bands in Britain on 20:44 - Jun 20 with 2178 viewsMuteswan

One of the best bands in Britain on 20:08 - Jun 20 by Muteswan

Does anyone like a Big Band? Try this...

Live at Swansea International Jazz Festival

Or this...

One of the best bands in Britain on 11:34 - Jun 21 with 2124 viewsperplex

One of the best bands in Britain on 20:44 - Jun 20 by Muteswan

Or this...

Was it held in an old peoples home, or in a wax works as the people in front of who ever is filming don't seem to be moving.
One of the best bands in Britain on 11:57 - Jun 21 with 2110 viewsDarran

One of the best bands in Britain on 11:34 - Jun 21 by perplex

Was it held in an old peoples home, or in a wax works as the people in front of who ever is filming don't seem to be moving.

One of the best bands in Britain on 17:32 - Jun 21 with 2079 viewsMuteswan

One of the best bands in Britain on 11:34 - Jun 21 by perplex

For someone that has “no interest in Big Bands” (you must have watched the videos to comment), you appear to have a fixation with them to take up so much of your time. With regard to the audience, they are most likely listening to the band and probably none of them died from an overdose of illegal drugs like some have at so called big festivals involving “more modern and bigger bands”. I have no problem with other festivals by the way, but why make fun of people enjoying themselves listening to music they enjoy. Hope you enjoy the concerts you attend with no one trying to make fun of the audience.
Login to get fewer ads

One of the best bands in Britain on 18:13 - Jun 21 with 2063 viewsperplex

One of the best bands in Britain on 17:32 - Jun 21 by Muteswan

For someone that has “no interest in Big Bands” (you must have watched the videos to comment), you appear to have a fixation with them to take up so much of your time. With regard to the audience, they are most likely listening to the band and probably none of them died from an overdose of illegal drugs like some have at so called big festivals involving “more modern and bigger bands”. I have no problem with other festivals by the way, but why make fun of people enjoying themselves listening to music they enjoy. Hope you enjoy the concerts you attend with no one trying to make fun of the audience.

You were good enough to put them up and why should I not look at them to see if they were any good , now if I would have enjoyed them I would have gladly told you, but I just found it boring and repetitive and seemed more interested in the lack of movement of the audience, I did see a few heads moving but that could have been down two the possibility of something like Parkinson's that sadly is quite common. in elderly people, and I hope you do not bring up the making fun of old people card as I`m just making an observation on what not seems to be going on in the audience.
One of the best bands in Britain on 18:26 - Jun 21 with 2059 viewsperplex

[Post edited 21 Jun 2018 18:30]
One of the best bands in Britain on 20:04 - Jun 21 with 2031 viewsMuteswan

One of the best bands in Britain on 18:26 - Jun 21 by perplex

Interesting that you chose the words “boring” and “repetitive “ in describing the video I put up, and then put up this which is full of extremely imaginative guitar playing 🙄 and key changes, and some very exciting hand clapping and dancing by the singer. I’m glad that you enjoy this. Each to their own eh.
One of the best bands in Britain on 21:31 - Jun 21 with 2011 viewsBrynmill_Jack

One of the best bands in Britain on 18:26 - Jun 21 by perplex

We would enjoy the silence if you'd just f*ck up with your bullsh*t and f*ck off

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

One of the best bands in Britain on 23:07 - Jun 21 with 1988 viewsWarwickHunt

There shit.

Where shit?
One of the best bands in Britain on 23:12 - Jun 21 with 1978 viewsDarran

One of the best bands in Britain on 23:07 - Jun 21 by WarwickHunt

Where shit?

One of the best bands in Britain on 23:29 - Jun 21 with 1964 viewsWarwickHunt

One of the best bands in Britain on 23:12 - Jun 21 by Darran

Perplexing...

Fair cop, guv.
One of the best bands in Britain on 11:56 - Jun 22 with 1897 viewsperplex

One of the best bands in Britain on 20:04 - Jun 21 by Muteswan

Interesting that you chose the words “boring” and “repetitive “ in describing the video I put up, and then put up this which is full of extremely imaginative guitar playing 🙄 and key changes, and some very exciting hand clapping and dancing by the singer. I’m glad that you enjoy this. Each to their own eh.

Yep best selling live act of 2017 as well, also headlining the Isle of white festival this weekend.
[Post edited 24 Jun 2018 17:33]
One of the best bands in Britain on 12:01 - Jun 22 with 1895 viewsperplex

One of the best bands in Britain on 21:31 - Jun 21 by Brynmill_Jack

We would enjoy the silence if you'd just f*ck up with your bullsh*t and f*ck off

You need to stop getting so worked up, as it`s not advisable at your age, put a Depeche cd on put your feet up and relax, and remember everything counts in large amounts.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2018 12:24]
One of the best bands in Britain on 13:05 - Jun 22 with 1871 viewsMuteswan

One of the best bands in Britain on 23:29 - Jun 21 by WarwickHunt

Perplexing...

Fair cop, guv.

👏😁. Could this be entered into the next dictionary as a new expression?
One of the best bands in Britain on 13:12 - Jun 22 with 1867 viewsMuteswan

One of the best bands in Britain on 11:56 - Jun 22 by perplex

Yep best selling live act of 2017 as well, also headlining the Isle of white festival this weekend.
[Post edited 24 Jun 2018 17:33]

Are you going to the Festival? If so , enjoy yourself. Live music is much more exciting than just listening to, or watching on YouTube. That’s why I enjoy going to jazz concerts. Please come back here and tell us how the Festival went.
One of the best bands in Britain on 17:58 - Jun 22 with 1827 viewsperplex

One of the best bands in Britain on 13:12 - Jun 22 by Muteswan

Are you going to the Festival? If so , enjoy yourself. Live music is much more exciting than just listening to, or watching on YouTube. That’s why I enjoy going to jazz concerts. Please come back here and tell us how the Festival went.

No mate I`ll be at the Liberty watching the Killers, already seen Depeche twice on this tour and am also not a fan of festivals.
One of the best bands in Britain on 09:19 - Jun 23 with 1770 viewsBrynmill_Jack

One of the best bands in Britain on 12:01 - Jun 22 by perplex

You need to stop getting so worked up, as it`s not advisable at your age, put a Depeche cd on put your feet up and relax, and remember everything counts in large amounts.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2018 12:24]

Vince Clark is an absolute genius. After he left Depeche Mode's music deteriorated badly. And I typed that message to you whilst lying on a sun lounger sipping an ice cold KEO beer in the scorching Cypriot sunshine. Not angry at all, just amused by how little you know about music

One of the best bands in Britain on 11:42 - Jun 23 with 1749 viewsperplex

One of the best bands in Britain on 09:19 - Jun 23 by Brynmill_Jack

Vince Clark is an absolute genius. After he left Depeche Mode's music deteriorated badly. And I typed that message to you whilst lying on a sun lounger sipping an ice cold KEO beer in the scorching Cypriot sunshine. Not angry at all, just amused by how little you know about music

Yep Vince did write nice catchy poppy songs, but Depeche became massive after he left and Gore took over the song writing, they then broke America and ever since have been filling stadiums all over the world, the Global spirit tour was the most financially successful tour of 2017, which took some doing considering the calibre of bands who also had tours in 2017, you are welcome to check out these facts and then you may realise just how little YOU know about music you dopey bloke.
[Post edited 23 Jun 2018 11:45]
One of the best bands in Britain on 12:03 - Jun 23 with 1726 viewsBrynmill_Jack

One of the best bands in Britain on 11:42 - Jun 23 by perplex

Yep Vince did write nice catchy poppy songs, but Depeche became massive after he left and Gore took over the song writing, they then broke America and ever since have been filling stadiums all over the world, the Global spirit tour was the most financially successful tour of 2017, which took some doing considering the calibre of bands who also had tours in 2017, you are welcome to check out these facts and then you may realise just how little YOU know about music you dopey bloke.
[Post edited 23 Jun 2018 11:45]

Perhaps it's not all about money. I suppose you're aware of Justin Bieber? He makes a lot of money but I wouldn't buy any of his music. Over to you , Einstein.

One of the best bands in Britain on 13:03 - Jun 24 with 1664 viewsGowerjack

One of the best bands in Britain on 12:03 - Jun 23 by Brynmill_Jack

Perhaps it's not all about money. I suppose you're aware of Justin Bieber? He makes a lot of money but I wouldn't buy any of his music. Over to you , Einstein.

Yep

He's confusing popularity with artistic merit.

By his reckoning Coldplay are better than Cheap Trick...

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

One of the best bands in Britain on 14:31 - Jun 24 with 1639 viewsLohengrin

Pickin’

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024