Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One of the best bands in Britain 14:53 - Jun 13 with 10817 viewsMuteswan

One of the best big bands in Britain playing in Swansea tomorrow.
Only a few tickets left, get yours ASAP.
The Laurence Cottle Big Band are playing tomorrow at the Swansea International Jazz Festival.
Get there if you can, it should be fantastic. 😀
One of the best bands in Britain on 17:44 - Jun 24 with 1396 viewsperplex

One of the best bands in Britain on 13:03 - Jun 24 by Gowerjack

Yep

He's confusing popularity with artistic merit.

By his reckoning Coldplay are better than Cheap Trick...

Cheap trick are excellent musicians, however, so are Coldplay, but the fact is Coldplay are also better entertainers and put on far superior live shows and write songs that are far more popular hence they sell out stadiums world wide and Cheap trick can not, you guys are so old school and set in your ways you properly all meet up once a week to play board games down the local hall.
One of the best bands in Britain on 17:48 - Jun 24 with 1392 viewsperplex

One of the best bands in Britain on 12:03 - Jun 23 by Brynmill_Jack

Perhaps it's not all about money. I suppose you're aware of Justin Bieber? He makes a lot of money but I wouldn't buy any of his music. Over to you , Einstein.

Mate you think Vince Clark is a musical genius ffs, I hope your spouse or close relatives have got a place lined up for you in the local old peoples home because you`re going to end up there in the not to distant future.
One of the best bands in Britain on 17:49 - Jun 24 with 1390 viewsDarran

One of the best bands in Britain on 17:44 - Jun 24 by perplex

Cheap trick are excellent musicians, however, so are Coldplay, but the fact is Coldplay are also better entertainers and put on far superior live shows and write songs that are far more popular hence they sell out stadiums world wide and Cheap trick can not, you guys are so old school and set in your ways you properly all meet up once a week to play board games down the local hall.

You’re not that bad Butt.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

One of the best bands in Britain on 19:20 - Jun 24 with 1364 viewsBrynmill_Jack

One of the best bands in Britain on 17:48 - Jun 24 by perplex

Mate you think Vince Clark is a musical genius ffs, I hope your spouse or close relatives have got a place lined up for you in the local old peoples home because you`re going to end up there in the not to distant future.

By your reckoning Muse are the world's greatest band. You're the epitomy of "self unaware".

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

One of the best bands in Britain on 19:36 - Jun 24 with 1354 viewsMuteswan

One of the best bands in Britain on 17:48 - Jun 24 by perplex

We’ll probably meet Depeche Mode there then as they’re all over 60 too.
One of the best bands in Britain on 19:56 - Jun 24 with 1331 viewsBrynmill_Jack

One of the best bands in Britain on 19:36 - Jun 24 by Muteswan

what a beaut this one is

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

One of the best bands in Britain on 20:37 - Jun 24 with 1312 viewsMuteswan

One of the best bands in Britain on 19:36 - Jun 24 by Muteswan

And Cheap Trick as they’re even older. !😉
One of the best bands in Britain on 18:02 - Jun 25 with 1250 viewsperplex

One of the best bands in Britain on 19:56 - Jun 24 by Brynmill_Jack

what a beaut this one is

Nope false news getting your hopes up again, the oldest is 55 but unlike you pipe and slipper guys these guys have refused to get bogged down in a time vat and are obviously young at heart, the impression I get with you guys is that you have accepted that you are now well and truly in the beginning of the end chapter of life.
Login to get fewer ads

One of the best bands in Britain on 18:08 - Jun 25 with 1249 viewsperplex

One of the best bands in Britain on 19:20 - Jun 24 by Brynmill_Jack

By your reckoning Muse are the world's greatest band. You're the epitomy of "self unaware".

Well they have headlined more of the massive festivals then anyone else, constantly sell out stadiums all over the world, cinemas show there live shows world wide, there are posters of this currently in most of Swansea`s cinemas, so those facts surely prove they are least must be up there with the best, but I guess this will just go straight over your head due to your mindset not quite being with it, that`s being stuck in the past for you I guess.
[Post edited 25 Jun 2018 18:12]
One of the best bands in Britain on 20:31 - Jun 25 with 1207 viewsMuteswan

One of the best bands in Britain on 18:02 - Jun 25 by perplex

Nope false news getting your hopes up again, the oldest is 55 but unlike you pipe and slipper guys these guys have refused to get bogged down in a time vat and are obviously young at heart, the impression I get with you guys is that you have accepted that you are now well and truly in the beginning of the end chapter of life.

My apologies, I did state that they were over 60 but got that wrong. The pipe smoke must have been in my eyes. They are only 57, next month x2, and 56, so a long way from being 60. They do all look over 60 IN MY OPINION.
Anyway, did you enjoy The Killers?
One of the best bands in Britain on 17:47 - Jun 26 with 1142 viewsperplex

One of the best bands in Britain on 20:31 - Jun 25 by Muteswan

My apologies, I did state that they were over 60 but got that wrong. The pipe smoke must have been in my eyes. They are only 57, next month x2, and 56, so a long way from being 60. They do all look over 60 IN MY OPINION.
Anyway, did you enjoy The Killers?

Have to agree they do look very well worn, as for the Killers I thought they were very good, also well impressed with the way everything was run, great job by the organisers fair play.
One of the best bands in Britain on 17:58 - Jun 26 with 1129 viewsDarran

One of the best bands in Britain on 17:47 - Jun 26 by perplex

Have to agree they do look very well worn, as for the Killers I thought they were very good, also well impressed with the way everything was run, great job by the organisers fair play.

perplex you clearly missed this thread I did for you with you being in bed early for school.

FAO perplex by Darran 24 Jun 2018 18:07
COLDPLAY - BIG CHEAP TRICK FANS. [rofl]

https://s22.postimg.cc/js1paq641/3_FF829_B2-_BC5_D-492_A-918_E-_EFE49_F1_C655_A.jpg

One of the best bands in Britain on 17:52 - Jun 27 with 1070 viewsperplex

One of the best bands in Britain on 17:58 - Jun 26 by Darran

perplex you clearly missed this thread I did for you with you being in bed early for school.

FAO perplex by Darran 24 Jun 2018 18:07
COLDPLAY - BIG CHEAP TRICK FANS. [rofl]

https://s22.postimg.cc/js1paq641/3_FF829_B2-_BC5_D-492_A-918_E-_EFE49_F1_C655_A.jpg

But I have never actually slagged them off, so I don't get it, get the early to bed bit tho
One of the best bands in Britain on 18:09 - Jun 27 with 1061 viewsDarran

One of the best bands in Britain on 17:52 - Jun 27 by perplex

But I have never actually slagged them off, so I don't get it, get the early to bed bit tho

I haven’t said you have mun.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024