Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New goalkeeping coach? 15:56 - Jun 13 with 3384 viewsHeadmaster

Seems like we'll be getting a new goalkeeping coach to go with a new goalkeeper when Fab leaves.

New goalkeeping coach? on 16:22 - Jun 13 with 3295 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Good.
New goalkeeping coach? on 16:32 - Jun 13 with 3248 viewsjasper_T

Not going to miss him. His first season here Fabianski started flapping at everything, and he was in charge of defensive set pieces during a period where we were conceding one practically every game.

Absolute fraud of a coach.
New goalkeeping coach? on 16:51 - Jun 13 with 3171 viewsDaggyjack

But a Dagenham & Redbridge legend âš½
New goalkeeping coach? on 13:07 - Jun 15 with 2498 viewsMoscowJack

Guess who's just left Sunderland......!

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

New goalkeeping coach? on 13:18 - Jun 15 with 2450 viewsSwanLuke

New goalkeeping coach? on 13:07 - Jun 15 by MoscowJack

Guess who's just left Sunderland......!

Can’t say we will miss Roberts! He comes across as a bit arrogant and like already posted our set peice defending under him was awful a couple of seasons ago. I wouldn’t be at all surprised to see Tucks back down here. Top guy!
New goalkeeping coach? on 13:26 - Jun 15 with 2426 viewsMoscowJack

New goalkeeping coach? on 13:18 - Jun 15 by SwanLuke

Can’t say we will miss Roberts! He comes across as a bit arrogant and like already posted our set peice defending under him was awful a couple of seasons ago. I wouldn’t be at all surprised to see Tucks back down here. Top guy!

Agree about Roberts. Arrogant tw@t. Every time I come home I used to go and watch training at Fairwood and once took along a good German friend (ex German U21 keeper) and his 5 year old son (with permission from the club given in advance). All of them decked in Swans tops etc, but my friend's son had a keeper's top with Tremmel on the back as his Dad played at Cottbus at the same time as Tremmel many moons ago.

We got a photo with Tremmel for them and then went to watch the keepers train and Roberts shouted out "who the f**K are you?". My mate's son thankfully didn't quite understand (even though he speaks fluent English) but got really upset when I said that we have been asked to leave.

He was so up himself and such a huge difference compared to Leon, Curt, Dyer, Tremmel and others who stopped to say hello. He thought he was far more important than he really was! Good riddance...

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

New goalkeeping coach? on 22:44 - Jun 15 with 2169 viewsKilkennyjack

New goalkeeping coach? on 13:26 - Jun 15 by MoscowJack

Agree about Roberts. Arrogant tw@t. Every time I come home I used to go and watch training at Fairwood and once took along a good German friend (ex German U21 keeper) and his 5 year old son (with permission from the club given in advance). All of them decked in Swans tops etc, but my friend's son had a keeper's top with Tremmel on the back as his Dad played at Cottbus at the same time as Tremmel many moons ago.

We got a photo with Tremmel for them and then went to watch the keepers train and Roberts shouted out "who the f**K are you?". My mate's son thankfully didn't quite understand (even though he speaks fluent English) but got really upset when I said that we have been asked to leave.

He was so up himself and such a huge difference compared to Leon, Curt, Dyer, Tremmel and others who stopped to say hello. He thought he was far more important than he really was! Good riddance...

Terrible attitude.

Feck off to China, you fecking nobody.

Fair play to Curt, Britts, Dyer and Tremmel. Well done boys.

Beware of the Risen People

New goalkeeping coach? on 22:51 - Jun 15 with 2148 viewsE20Jack

My other half hates him. We always comment on his demeanour in the pre match warm up with Nordfeldt, billy big bollocks. Thinks he’s the star of the show. Comes cross as a right horrible little urchin. Glad to see the back of him. I remember in one particular game (can’t remember if it was Spurs away or Watford), Nordfeldt came out to a ripple of applause and Roberts started clapping and waving back

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Login to get fewer ads

New goalkeeping coach? on 07:23 - Jun 16 with 2068 viewsAguycalledJack

New goalkeeping coach? on 13:26 - Jun 15 by MoscowJack

You should have shouted back who the Fcuk are you?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024