Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leanne is stepping down. 18:52 - Jun 13 with 8187 viewsItchySphincter

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Leanne is stepping down. on 18:54 - Jun 13 with 3679 viewsjack2jack

Who?
Leanne is stepping down. on 18:57 - Jun 13 with 3666 viewsSwanjaxs

Leanne is stepping down. on 18:54 - Jun 13 by jack2jack

Who?

Leanne mun

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Leanne is stepping down. on 18:58 - Jun 13 with 3660 viewsItchySphincter

You know, the mad cat woman.

Leanne is stepping down. on 18:58 - Jun 13 with 3655 viewsFlashberryjack

Leanne is stepping down. on 18:57 - Jun 13 by Swanjaxs

Leanne mun

Leanne Mun ?......never heard of her.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Leanne is stepping down. on 19:00 - Jun 13 with 3643 viewsSwanjaxs

Leanne is stepping down. on 18:58 - Jun 13 by Flashberryjack

She's a painter and decorator, she's stepping down 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Leanne is stepping down. on 19:00 - Jun 13 with 3637 viewsjack2jack

Leanne is stepping down. on 18:58 - Jun 13 by Flashberryjack

Nor me! 😁
Leanne is stepping down. on 19:07 - Jun 13 with 3590 viewsKilkennyjack

Or stepping up ....

Beware of the Risen People

Leanne is stepping down. on 19:11 - Jun 13 with 3587 viewsItchySphincter

Leanne is stepping down. on 19:07 - Jun 13 by Kilkennyjack

Or stepping up ....

Well, no......

Login to get fewer ads

Leanne is stepping down. on 19:21 - Jun 13 with 3558 viewstrampie

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-44466301

Strong and stable, back me or else, she is one super cool lady.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Leanne is stepping down. on 19:26 - Jun 13 with 3532 viewsItchySphincter

Leanne is stepping down. on 19:21 - Jun 13 by trampie

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-44466301

Strong and stable, back me or else, she is one super cool lady.

Like I said, ta ra Leanne.

Leanne is stepping down. on 19:27 - Jun 13 with 3523 viewsDr_Winston

If even the loonies in her own party can't take her seriously then how the hell are voters supposed to?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Leanne is stepping down. on 19:32 - Jun 13 with 3499 viewstrampie

Been seeing lots of comments about right wing English unionists, speculating that they will be busing in people from Cheshire.

There has been talk on social media about recent previous Question Time's in Wales have been blighted by audience members being bused in from the other side of Offas Dyke ?
Bangor, Llanelli, Neath etc, there seemed to be hardly a local accent in the audience, you would expect Leanne to be very well received in Caernarfon if the audience was representative of the area but already people are wondering if right wing unionists aided by the Beeb will be up to their tricks again.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Leanne is stepping down. on 19:41 - Jun 13 with 3452 viewsKilkennyjack

Leanne is stepping down. on 19:32 - Jun 13 by trampie

Been seeing lots of comments about right wing English unionists, speculating that they will be busing in people from Cheshire.

There has been talk on social media about recent previous Question Time's in Wales have been blighted by audience members being bused in from the other side of Offas Dyke ?
Bangor, Llanelli, Neath etc, there seemed to be hardly a local accent in the audience, you would expect Leanne to be very well received in Caernarfon if the audience was representative of the area but already people are wondering if right wing unionists aided by the Beeb will be up to their tricks again.

Isabel Oakshott has some questions to answer.

‘Gammon’ in the audience will not like it.

Leanne is stepping down. on 19:42 - Jun 13 with 3466 viewsItchySphincter

Caernarfon is a shithole.

Leanne is stepping down. on 23:31 - Jun 13 with 3283 viewsmoonie

Wel ,Caernarvon could do with visitors from east of this Dyke or anywhere else so dire is the local economy.

Tourism far and away the biggest source of revenue .Amazing really considering the hatred and disrespect for English people in general . Quite why any English person wants to buy a ramshackle cottage in a dark ,depressing always wet valley ,renovate it and spend money in the local community ,only to have trampie like contempt just because they can't speak Welsh.

Ironic British people including trampie and the Killy go abroad unable to converse with in local language .
Leanne is stepping down. on 23:38 - Jun 13 with 3266 viewsSwanjaxs

Leanne is stepping down. on 23:31 - Jun 13 by moonie

Wel ,Caernarvon could do with visitors from east of this Dyke or anywhere else so dire is the local economy.

Tourism far and away the biggest source of revenue .Amazing really considering the hatred and disrespect for English people in general . Quite why any English person wants to buy a ramshackle cottage in a dark ,depressing always wet valley ,renovate it and spend money in the local community ,only to have trampie like contempt just because they can't speak Welsh.

Ironic British people including trampie and the Killy go abroad unable to converse with in local language .

Fair play you have a view on everything Welsh, you should move back one day, you obvs miss the land of your fathers 👍

Leanne is stepping down. on 07:51 - Jun 14 with 3150 viewsItchySphincter

Leanne is stepping down. on 23:38 - Jun 13 by Swanjaxs

Fair play you have a view on everything Welsh, you should move back one day, you obvs miss the land of your fathers 👍

I can’t say I disagree with his view on that particular region in North Wales mind. Very odd people up there.

Leanne is stepping down. on 08:01 - Jun 14 with 3118 viewsKilkennyjack

At least you recognise wales as ‘abroad’, (sic) its a start - right then wales is a nation, england is a nation, scotland is a nation, ireland is a nation (part still under military occupation) - and Britain is not a nation.

Now repeat after me ....

Leanne is stepping down. on 08:02 - Jun 14 with 3132 viewsUxbridge

I spent a week in a lovely cottage in North Wales over Easter. Your description of the area and the natives isn't one I can remotely relate to. It was ace.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Leanne is stepping down. on 08:15 - Jun 14 with 3112 viewstrampie

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/may/31/cornwall-fightback-second-homes-

The headline is 'English out'.

https://www.theguardian.com/theobserver/2017/jul/22/letters-second-home-owners-a

That first letter is apparently from Swansea.

https://www.theguardian.com/money/2017/dec/03/yorkshire-dales-councils-plan-tax-

This one talks about - how locals and young people are being priced out from the local housing market and the effect on schools and services.

https://www.theguardian.com/money/2016/nov/10/st-ives-moves-step-closer-to-restr

And this one they are actively looking to do something about it.

Leanne is stepping down. on 08:28 - Jun 14 with 3096 viewstrampie

The Swansea letter says ''a seemingly endless tide of second homers and elderly English retirees''.
Thatcher and selling council houses is mentioned and then there is a further reference to ''older incomers''.

Were I live there is loads of them, they typically come here in their late 50's early 60's coinciding with retiring and all love it here, they would never go back, they feel more at home here, they think its more 'British'.
The UK state need to give Wales more money to cope, services are expensive to provide in more rural areas and there will be a strain on medical services due to younger people moving out going to university looking for work and older people moving in looking for the 'good life'.

Leanne is stepping down. on 08:37 - Jun 14 with 3085 viewsswan65split

Plaid Cymru leader Leanne Wood to quit after election if not FM

not read it, but if thats her attitude she shouldnt be in polotics.
Leanne is stepping down. on 08:38 - Jun 14 with 3085 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Leanne is stepping down. on 08:15 - Jun 14 by trampie

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/may/31/cornwall-fightback-second-homes-

The headline is 'English out'.

https://www.theguardian.com/theobserver/2017/jul/22/letters-second-home-owners-a

That first letter is apparently from Swansea.

https://www.theguardian.com/money/2017/dec/03/yorkshire-dales-councils-plan-tax-

This one talks about - how locals and young people are being priced out from the local housing market and the effect on schools and services.

https://www.theguardian.com/money/2016/nov/10/st-ives-moves-step-closer-to-restr

And this one they are actively looking to do something about it.

Indeed tramp

As the elite continue to rip the country apart the masses turn a blind eye.

Stagnant wages

Soaring house prices

Too many have pulled the ladder up and preach from their ivory towers

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Leanne is stepping down. on 09:46 - Jun 14 with 3032 viewsMrSwansea

Leanne is stepping down. on 08:37 - Jun 14 by swan65split

Plaid Cymru leader Leanne Wood to quit after election if not FM

not read it, but if thats her attitude she shouldnt be in polotics.

Agreed. She should avoid Politics too.

Arseholes. The lot of you.
Poll: Who has received a pay rise in line with inflation within the last three years?

Leanne is stepping down. on 10:10 - Jun 14 with 3009 viewsmoonie

Good to see Uxbridge contributing again .

Don't forget I live opposite the place . Moreover me and family members are regular visitors . I ve worked there .

Predicable responses but nice to see Andrew G back
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024