Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk 08:22 - Jun 14 with 15612 viewssotonswan

Believed to be Leicester.
There are no coincidences.

We are the NORTH BANK POPULAR FRONT ! (in no way affiliated to those splitters the North Bank Alliance.) WWG1WGA

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 21:21 - Jun 15 with 2489 viewssotonswan

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 20:28 - Jun 15 by londonlisa2001

The Home Office have nothing to do with prisons.

Which sums up the general level of utter ignorance shown by the vast majority of his supporters.

So it would not be normal procedure for the Home Office to influence where HM Prison Service are holding their prisoners. That's good to know.

HM Prison Service still have a duty of care though.

We are the NORTH BANK POPULAR FRONT ! (in no way affiliated to those splitters the North Bank Alliance.) WWG1WGA

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 21:25 - Jun 15 with 2477 viewsLeonWasGod

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 20:25 - Jun 15 by sotonswan

Thanks for responding.

I think a lot of Tommy's newer supporters are coming from this angle though, since he's seen as a lone voice for this form of religeously motivated abuse (There are other forms. The Talmud is not without it's 'problems' too.)

He doesn't have to cover Christian abuse. There are many people covering child abuse in the Catholic church.

He doesn't need to cover Female Genital Mutilation either. There are voices there too.

I don't know anything about the 'friend' situation you mention, but we can all be blind where family and friends are concerned. But count that as a win if you like.

You may say he's exploiting a situation, but he got involved due to seeing crying young girls hauled out of the shop next to his tanning salon, so he has direct experience, and decided to get involved.

If there were more rounded people willing to deal with this particular issue publicly then Tommy would not have a voice and a growing audience, who get exposure to his other beliefs. Who's fault is that?

You are free to think of him as scum.

But even if he is, the Home Office have a duty of care to a prisoner, and if they allow themselves to be accused of State Assassination by Proxy then you will have to decide for yourself whether you are OK with that or not.

No avoiding it if it happens. It's either OK or it isn't.

He isn't a lone voice though. That's how he sells it but it isn't true, as proven by the fact that the perpetrators were in court being charged. Others exposed the scandal and it's been in the news fairly regularly for the last 5 or 6 years. He's just riding on the publicity wave to gain some support for his wider cause. His actions are a hinderance to the justice process not a help. Which is why he's rightly where he belongs.

I'd be very surprised if the HO deliberately abandon their duty of care to a prisoner (he's not important enough for them to care anyway). And there's no evidence he is being targeted. His whining is again all part of the martyr act to drum up support.
[Post edited 15 Jun 2018 21:25]
Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 21:51 - Jun 15 with 2447 viewslondonlisa2001

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 21:21 - Jun 15 by sotonswan

So it would not be normal procedure for the Home Office to influence where HM Prison Service are holding their prisoners. That's good to know.

HM Prison Service still have a duty of care though.

The Home Office have nothing to do with the Prison Service.

It’s under the control of the Ministry of Justice.

The reason that poor Tommy’s supporters ignore this fact is that the relevant Secretary of State ( and Lord Chancellor) is the very white David Gauke rather than the Moslem and a bit brown Savid Javid so it doesn’t quite fit the racist narrative.

Plus, you know, the story is made up.
Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 22:52 - Jun 15 with 2411 viewssotonswan

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 21:51 - Jun 15 by londonlisa2001

The Home Office have nothing to do with the Prison Service.

It’s under the control of the Ministry of Justice.

The reason that poor Tommy’s supporters ignore this fact is that the relevant Secretary of State ( and Lord Chancellor) is the very white David Gauke rather than the Moslem and a bit brown Savid Javid so it doesn’t quite fit the racist narrative.

Plus, you know, the story is made up.

> Plus, you know, the story is made up.
If that were true, I'd concede the match to you.

You can prove that Tommy is still in Hull jail and was not moved?

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 23:13 - Jun 15 with 2388 viewssotonswan

From his Facebook page
https://en-gb.facebook.com/thetommyrobinson/posts/1277648852371166

Tommy was at HMP Hull in a secure and safe wing of that prison with no Muslims on his particular wing. A decision was made from the top to ghost him in the night from from Hull to HMP Onley where 1 in 3 inmates are Muslim. The Prison inspector himself stated that Olney prison is unsafe for inmates.

All the information in his file that mentioned that he was a high-risk prisoner had been removed and he was being put onto I wing in the prison which we are led to believe is the only wing with no cameras!

etc

Inside HMP Onley: Prison deemed 'unsafe' amid dramatic rise in violence and staff cuts
Government's 'muddled' reforms blamed for decline in safety as officers fail to cope with gang-related fights.
https://www.ibtimes.co.uk/inside-hmp-onley-prison-deemed-unsafe-amid-dramatic-ri

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 23:14 - Jun 15 with 2385 viewsexiledclaseboy

Sotonswan is an unquestioning, brainwashed treasure.

Poll: Tory leader

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 23:21 - Jun 15 with 2377 viewsHumpty

It's nice to see people are suddenly concerned with conditions inside prison now.

Normally they're complaining it's too easy and hoping whichever criminal they don't like get's attacked, raped, murdered etc.

Put Tommy Robinson inside and suddenly they're all latter day Lord Longfords.

Good to see them display a bit of compassion for once.
Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 23:25 - Jun 15 with 2374 viewsexiledclaseboy

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 23:21 - Jun 15 by Humpty

It's nice to see people are suddenly concerned with conditions inside prison now.

Normally they're complaining it's too easy and hoping whichever criminal they don't like get's attacked, raped, murdered etc.

Let’s look at the positives. 70% has reduced to “one in three” since this thread started. Progress.

Login to get fewer ads

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 00:12 - Jun 16 with 2342 viewssotonswan

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 23:25 - Jun 15 by exiledclaseboy

Let’s look at the positives. 70% has reduced to “one in three” since this thread started. Progress.

And Leicester has become Onley. Also progress.

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 08:55 - Jun 16 with 2270 viewspeenemunde

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 20:28 - Jun 15 by londonlisa2001

The Home Office have nothing to do with prisons.

Which sums up the general level of utter ignorance shown by the vast majority of his supporters.

That is extremely naive.
Whether it’s the home Office or any other governmental department, of course there is political influence in prisons and indeed in the judiciary.
Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 08:58 - Jun 16 with 2266 viewsGowerjack

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 08:55 - Jun 16 by peenemunde

That is extremely naive.
Whether it’s the home Office or any other governmental department, of course there is political influence in prisons and indeed in the judiciary.

Can you offer any proof to back this up?

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 09:02 - Jun 16 with 2256 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 23:21 - Jun 15 by Humpty

I heard they are force feeding Robinson halal sausage for breakfast

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 09:05 - Jun 16 with 2246 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 09:02 - Jun 16 by oh_tommy_tommy

I heard they are force feeding Robinson halal sausage for breakfast

Which orifice are they force feeding them into?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 09:28 - Jun 16 with 2228 viewsNeath_Jack

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 09:05 - Jun 16 by Joe_bradshaw

Which orifice are they force feeding them into?

The one in which he speaks from.

Sorry that doesn't narrow it down for you, but it's the only information I've got.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 11:46 - Jun 16 with 2177 viewsBadlands

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 09:28 - Jun 16 by Neath_Jack

The one in which he speaks from.

Sorry that doesn't narrow it down for you, but it's the only information I've got.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 12:20 - Jun 16 with 2156 viewslondonlisa2001

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 08:55 - Jun 16 by peenemunde

That is extremely naive.

Saying the Home Office have absolutely nothing to do with prisons is not naive, it’s factually correct.
Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 14:07 - Jun 16 with 2109 viewsLohengrin

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 12:20 - Jun 16 by londonlisa2001

Saying the Home Office have absolutely nothing to do with prisons is not naive, it’s factually correct.

Continued internment or release of political prisoners at Long Kesh was entirely the prerogative of the Home Office, as indeed it was on the mainland under both DR14b and later DR18b. To imagine that the judicial process here hasn’t or couldn’t be subverted by political machination is naive, love.

I’m not stating flatly that is the case here but in fifty years time after I’m dead and gone should some directive memos begin to surface at Kew I’ll be able to turn and ask Banquo ‘are you really that surprised?’

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 14:22 - Jun 16 with 2094 viewsJango

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 12:20 - Jun 16 by londonlisa2001

You cant seriously believe that.
Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 14:38 - Jun 16 with 2079 viewsmoonie

Factually?

Anyway,hump, don't included me on that,as I m not bothered at all over prisoners conditions. I am ,only when they affect prison officers who have to watch over these Rats .
Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 14:43 - Jun 16 with 2070 viewsDarran

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 14:38 - Jun 16 by moonie

Factually?

Anyway,hump, don't included me on that,as I m not bothered at all over prisoners conditions. I am ,only when they affect prison officers who have to watch over these Rats .

Well said Richard,superb post. They should be all lumped in together.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 14:44 - Jun 16 with 2069 viewsHumpty

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 14:38 - Jun 16 by moonie

Factually?

That doesn't surprise me at all.
Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 14:48 - Jun 16 with 2063 viewsexiledclaseboy

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 14:07 - Jun 16 by Lohengrin

Continued internment or release of political prisoners at Long Kesh was entirely the prerogative of the Home Office, as indeed it was on the mainland under both DR14b and later DR18b. To imagine that the judicial process here hasn’t or couldn’t be subverted by political machination is naive, love.

I’m not stating flatly that is the case here but in fifty years time after I’m dead and gone should some directive memos begin to surface at Kew I’ll be able to turn and ask Banquo ‘are you really that surprised?’

The Ministry of Justice didn’t exist then.

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 14:52 - Jun 16 with 2055 viewsDarran

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 14:44 - Jun 16 by Humpty

That doesn't surprise me at all.

He’s right though why the fuçk anyone would care about the conditions someone like Ian Watkins for example lives in after raping a baby is beyond me.
They should chuck the çunts like Huntley,the Lee Rigby killers,Mick Philpott etc all in together and leave them get on with it.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 14:56 - Jun 16 with 2048 viewsLohengrin

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 14:48 - Jun 16 by exiledclaseboy

The Ministry of Justice didn’t exist then.

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 14:59 - Jun 16 with 2034 viewsLohengrin

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 14:43 - Jun 16 by Darran

Well said Richard,superb post. They should be all lumped in together.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024