Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk 08:22 - Jun 14 with 15198 viewssotonswan

Believed to be Leicester.
There are no coincidences.

We are the NORTH BANK POPULAR FRONT ! (in no way affiliated to those splitters the North Bank Alliance.) WWG1WGA

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 14:59 - Jun 16 with 1464 viewsexiledclaseboy

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 14:56 - Jun 16 by Lohengrin

That’s a lovely diagram. What’s your point?

Poll: Tory leader

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 14:59 - Jun 16 with 1464 viewsHumpty

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 14:52 - Jun 16 by Darran

He’s right though why the fuçk anyone would care about the conditions someone like Ian Watkins for example lives in after raping a baby is beyond me.
They should chuck the çunts like Huntley,the Lee Rigby killers,Mick Philpott etc all in together and leave them get on with it.

What about someone inside for a relatively minor, non violent offence? Should they be killed or raped?

How about someone on remand, who has not actually been convicted of a crime?

F*ck em if they get killed?
Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 15:03 - Jun 16 with 1441 viewsDarran

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 14:59 - Jun 16 by Humpty

What about someone inside for a relatively minor, non violent offence? Should they be killed or raped?

No but if inside for breaking the law fuçk their conditions. If Robinson has to sleep on a concrete slab tough fuçking titty.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 15:06 - Jun 16 with 1439 viewsLohengrin

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 14:59 - Jun 16 by exiledclaseboy

That’s a lovely diagram. What’s your point?

I can’t claim credit, I didn’t knock it up myself.

My point being that the Ministry is subordinate to the HO.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 15:09 - Jun 16 with 1424 viewsmoonie

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 14:59 - Jun 16 by Humpty

You re not inside for a relatively minor offence. It's relative as to what relatively is.

Nobody is advocating them getting killed ,it's just a case of some have more concern for those unfortunate enough to have been battered ,brutalised or conned out of their life savings .

There s only enough empathy one can have so mine is on the poor feckers left to get on with it, ie, the victims ,who are basically seen as financial meal tickets for barristers .

It's not hard to stay out of prison
Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 15:11 - Jun 16 with 1422 viewsLohengrin

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 15:03 - Jun 16 by Darran

No but if inside for breaking the law fuçk their conditions. If Robinson has to sleep on a concrete slab tough fuçking titty.

You’re being a bit silly now, Dazzler. There are actions that are deemed ‘criminal’ under extant law then there is ‘criminality’ in the venal sense.

We don’t compare the Pankhursts with Myra Hindley, do we?
[Post edited 16 Jun 2018 15:24]

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 15:11 - Jun 16 with 1419 viewsexiledclaseboy

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 15:06 - Jun 16 by Lohengrin

I can’t claim credit, I didn’t knock it up myself.

My point being that the Ministry is subordinate to the HO.

No it isn’t. You’re not reading it properly. The diagram shows how the former responsibilities of the Home Office and the now defunct DCA were split when the DCA was renamed the Ministry of Justice and took responsibility for prisons etc from the Home Office. There’s even a box in the diagram that refers to the “new Home Office” and lists its responsibilities alongside a separate box listing the MoJ’s responsibilities. The MoJ is a separate department to the Home Office with its own Secretary of State. The MoJ Secretary of State doesn’t report to the Home Secretary but to the PM. Like all Secretaries of State.

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 15:14 - Jun 16 with 1405 viewsbluey_the_blue

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 15:11 - Jun 16 by Lohengrin

You’re being a bit silly now, Dazzler. There are actions that are deemed ‘criminal’ under extant law then there is ‘criminality’ in the venal sense.

Hang them all.

Re-offending rates would plummet...
Login to get fewer ads

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 15:16 - Jun 16 with 1397 viewsmoonie

If Tommy is got at ,really and truly, who would be truly upset
Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 15:17 - Jun 16 with 1397 viewsBadlands

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 15:14 - Jun 16 by bluey_the_blue

Hang them all.

Re-offending rates would plummet...

Countries and countries where the death penalty is common don't see reductions in offending.
Obviously those killed don't but crime rates remain high.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 15:19 - Jun 16 with 1390 viewsLohengrin

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 15:11 - Jun 16 by exiledclaseboy

No it isn’t. You’re not reading it properly. The diagram shows how the former responsibilities of the Home Office and the now defunct DCA were split when the DCA was renamed the Ministry of Justice and took responsibility for prisons etc from the Home Office. There’s even a box in the diagram that refers to the “new Home Office” and lists its responsibilities alongside a separate box listing the MoJ’s responsibilities. The MoJ is a separate department to the Home Office with its own Secretary of State. The MoJ Secretary of State doesn’t report to the Home Secretary but to the PM. Like all Secretaries of State.

Ultimate responsibility and decision making on what ‘they’ consider to be security grounds rests with the Home Office. That hasn’t changed nor has the incumbent’s capacity to wreak havoc with a flourish of his Mont Blanc.

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 15:20 - Jun 16 with 1385 viewsLohengrin

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 15:16 - Jun 16 by moonie

If Tommy is got at ,really and truly, who would be truly upset

Anybody with a conscience.

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 15:21 - Jun 16 with 1379 viewsmoonie

Sometimes I am of the opinion capital deterrent has nothing to do with prevention ,simply justice

It's morally wrong to allow those who butcher to lead lives even in prison when their victims are dust or in a grave.

Prison visitors see a living human being , grave visitors somewhat different
Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 15:23 - Jun 16 with 1377 viewsLohengrin

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 15:17 - Jun 16 by Badlands

Countries and countries where the death penalty is common don't see reductions in offending.
Obviously those killed don't but crime rates remain high.

F**K me! The wit by-pass operation was a resounding success, I see!!

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 15:25 - Jun 16 with 1369 viewsexiledclaseboy

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 15:19 - Jun 16 by Lohengrin

Ultimate responsibility and decision making on what ‘they’ consider to be security grounds rests with the Home Office. That hasn’t changed nor has the incumbent’s capacity to wreak havoc with a flourish of his Mont Blanc.

Ultimate responsibility for prisons, prisoners and anything related lies with the MoJ. I don’t know what you’re on about but that right there is a simple fact. It even says as much in the diagram you posted in a misguided effort to prove something or other.
[Post edited 16 Jun 2018 15:26]

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 15:29 - Jun 16 with 1354 viewsLohengrin

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 15:25 - Jun 16 by exiledclaseboy

Ultimate responsibility for prisons, prisoners and anything related lies with the MoJ. I don’t know what you’re on about but that right there is a simple fact. It even says as much in the diagram you posted in a misguided effort to prove something or other.
[Post edited 16 Jun 2018 15:26]

My only point is that the HO has the power, and I dare say willingness, to detain or exclude individuals.

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 15:31 - Jun 16 with 1347 viewsexiledclaseboy

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 15:29 - Jun 16 by Lohengrin

My only point is that the HO has the power, and I dare say willingness, to detain or exclude individuals.

You keeep changing your point.

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 15:31 - Jun 16 with 1347 viewsBadlands

What is the point of this thread?

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 15:32 - Jun 16 with 1346 viewsexiledclaseboy

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 15:31 - Jun 16 by Badlands

What is the point of this thread?

Tommy’s been moved to a prison full of brown people in a blatant attempt to have him bumped off or something.

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 15:35 - Jun 16 with 1339 viewsDarran

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 15:11 - Jun 16 by Lohengrin

No we don’t and I never said we did Sonny.

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 15:37 - Jun 16 with 1332 viewsDarran

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 15:21 - Jun 16 by moonie

Sometimes I am of the opinion capital deterrent has nothing to do with prevention ,simply justice

It's morally wrong to allow those who butcher to lead lives even in prison when their victims are dust or in a grave.

Prison visitors see a living human being , grave visitors somewhat different

Well said Richard,a deterrent for Lee Rigbys killers my fuçking arse.

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 15:42 - Jun 16 with 1329 viewsLohengrin

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 15:31 - Jun 16 by exiledclaseboy

You keeep changing your point.

Ha! I’m a free-range poster from way back!

Boil it down to me saying that the political oar is often dipped with you nodding in agreement then we can bring the meeting to a close.

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 15:44 - Jun 16 with 1324 viewsLohengrin

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 15:35 - Jun 16 by Darran

No we don’t and I never said we did Sonny.

Right-o, Cher.

(No subject) (n/t) on 15:44 - Jun 16 with 1324 viewsmoonie

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 17:06 - Jun 16 with 1274 viewsBadlands

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 15:32 - Jun 16 by exiledclaseboy

Tommy’s been moved to a prison full of brown people in a blatant attempt to have him bumped off or something.

bumped or bummed?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024