Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk 08:22 - Jun 14 with 15681 viewssotonswan

Believed to be Leicester.
There are no coincidences.

We are the NORTH BANK POPULAR FRONT ! (in no way affiliated to those splitters the North Bank Alliance.) WWG1WGA

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 08:42 - Jun 14 with 7803 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 08:45 - Jun 14 with 7797 viewsN_T_J

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 08:42 - Jun 14 by oh_tommy_tommy

Why is it funny?
Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 10:24 - Jun 14 with 7690 viewsBobby_Fischer

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 08:45 - Jun 14 by N_T_J

Why is it funny?

Because it’s bollocks you gullible unholy spawn of a bandy-legged hobo and a syphilic camel.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 10:30 - Jun 14 with 7681 viewsLoyal

Another discriminatory post, hobos are people too.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 10:32 - Jun 14 with 7661 viewsItchySphincter

Something for the alt-right snowflakes to get their knickers in a twist about.

Triggered.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 10:32 - Jun 14 with 7662 viewsN_T_J

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 10:24 - Jun 14 by Bobby_Fischer

Because it’s bollocks you gullible unholy spawn of a bandy-legged hobo and a syphilic camel.

You go girl
Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 10:33 - Jun 14 with 7659 viewssotonswan

The reason we have Tommy Robinson is because people like John Wedger (retired Vice police officer) are ignored, marginalised and victimised.

What will we have after Tommy?

We are the NORTH BANK POPULAR FRONT ! (in no way affiliated to those splitters the North Bank Alliance.) WWG1WGA

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 10:35 - Jun 14 with 7645 viewsBobby_Fischer

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 10:32 - Jun 14 by N_T_J

You go girl

Don’t play your sexual fantasies out on me.

Login to get fewer ads

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 10:37 - Jun 14 with 7640 viewsN_T_J

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 10:35 - Jun 14 by Bobby_Fischer

Don’t play your sexual fantasies out on me.

Creep
Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 10:39 - Jun 14 with 7627 viewsBobby_Fischer

Stop sending me PMs I’m not sending you photos of my flaccid cock, pervert.

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 10:47 - Jun 14 with 7603 viewsN_T_J

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 10:39 - Jun 14 by Bobby_Fischer

Stop sending me PMs I’m not sending you photos of my flaccid cock, pervert.

You need help.
Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 11:00 - Jun 14 with 7575 viewsBatterseajack

Prison is a nasty place, if you don;t like it, stop breaking the law Stephen

Drinking Alt-right tears
[Post edited 14 Jun 2018 11:01]
Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 11:26 - Jun 14 with 7522 viewstrampie

That Wedger video is a very powerful video sotonswan.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 13:31 - Jun 14 with 7416 viewsLeonWasGod

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 10:33 - Jun 14 by sotonswan

The reason we have Tommy Robinson is because people like John Wedger (retired Vice police officer) are ignored, marginalised and victimised.

What will we have after Tommy?

Yep, very powerful stuff. But the link to Stephen Yaxley-Lennon is tangental at best. I don't recall him publicly campaigning against Christians who abused kids in children homes. He didn't speak out against his friend who was accused of sexual assault. In fact quite the opposite - he supported him, claiming he was a political victim (sound familiar from 'Tommy'?).

TR is exploiting these events to promote his own warped ideology. He's profiting out of the victim's misery, but does nothing positive to help or promote the causes of the victims. He's utter scum.
Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 15:03 - Jun 14 with 7316 viewsBobby_Fischer

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 11:00 - Jun 14 by Batterseajack

Prison is a nasty place, if you don;t like it, stop breaking the law Stephen

Drinking Alt-right tears
[Post edited 14 Jun 2018 11:01]

Sorry mate, you on about me?

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 15:32 - Jun 14 with 7289 viewsHumpty

These Ãœbermenschen aren't what they used to be are they?

https://metro.co.uk/2018/06/11/crybaby-tommy-robinson-supporter-wails-arrested-n
Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 15:44 - Jun 14 with 7262 viewsBatterseajack

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 15:03 - Jun 14 by Bobby_Fischer

Sorry mate, you on about me?

Only if you are Stephen Yaxley-Lennon or one of his weird Alt-right fan boys...but i don't think you are
Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 15:45 - Jun 14 with 7241 viewsomarjack

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 15:32 - Jun 14 by Humpty

These Ãœbermenschen aren't what they used to be are they?

https://metro.co.uk/2018/06/11/crybaby-tommy-robinson-supporter-wails-arrested-n

Hitler would have sent those vanilla types to the camps himself.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 15:48 - Jun 14 with 7249 viewsJack_Meoff

Well it would appear to be not true. Here's an image from page 71 of HMP Leicester's latest report, check out the bottom part - 87.3% British nationals.

How does stuff like this get spread when 30 seconds of googling can disprove it?

https://www.justiceinspectorates.gov.uk/hmiprisons/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/20

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 16:06 - Jun 14 with 7213 viewsLohengrin

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 15:48 - Jun 14 by Jack_Meoff

Well it would appear to be not true. Here's an image from page 71 of HMP Leicester's latest report, check out the bottom part - 87.3% British nationals.

How does stuff like this get spread when 30 seconds of googling can disprove it?

https://www.justiceinspectorates.gov.uk/hmiprisons/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/20

Given that the media regularly reported on what they termed ‘Brits’ or ‘British nationals’ going to Syria to volunteer for ISIS those stats are pretty meaningless, Jack.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 16:06 - Jun 14 with 7211 viewsBatterseajack

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 15:48 - Jun 14 by Jack_Meoff

Its not like the right/far right/alt right to be dishonest with their facts
Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 16:19 - Jun 14 with 7192 viewsBadlands

As anal and any form of homosexual activity is considered haram Tommy won't have to exchange his cigarettes fro vaseline.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 16:33 - Jun 14 with 7175 viewsHighjack

You can be both British National and Muslim mind.

Although I’m intrigued as to how 36% of the prison population is “unsentenced”.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 16:35 - Jun 14 with 7168 viewsLohengrin

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 16:33 - Jun 14 by Highjack

On remand.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 16:35 - Jun 14 with 7167 viewsBadlands

Tommy Robinson moved to Predominantly Muslim Prison - High Risk on 16:33 - Jun 14 by Highjack

Large remand section.

But Thought Robinson's lot claimed Muslims were never dealt with by the law?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024