Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mawson to West Ham 15:11 - Jun 14 with 67390 viewsandrew

Deal close. Sky sports breaking.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Mawson to West Ham on 16:15 - Jun 15 with 5046 viewsSmellyplumz

Mawson was gash... Cheerio son.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Mawson to West Ham on 17:06 - Jun 15 with 4955 viewsAl_Bundy

Mawson to West Ham on 09:41 - Jun 15 by omarjack

It's insane to spend that amount for him I'm aware of that.

But you know the top 6 love to spend crazy money. We should take advantage of that.

I mean as another example, Davinson Sanchez went to Spurs for 36 m,a non English from a piss poor league with very poor finances. Is he really much better that Mawson? Most Tottenham fans will tell you not really.

Mawson in this market is really valued at 30 m minimum,And we could possibly have made more if we survived and were in position to play hardball.

I mean Siggy for 45 m FFS! How did we pull that off.

What top 6 side is going to firstly going to buy Mawson and then spend £35M plus ??
Mawson to West Ham on 17:09 - Jun 15 with 4938 viewsnantywatcher

Mawson to West Ham on 16:15 - Jun 15 by Smellyplumz

Mawson was gash... Cheerio son.

Have you ever attended a football match in your entire lifetime? You don't half post a load of drivel.
Mawson to West Ham on 17:24 - Jun 15 with 4898 viewsraynor94

Mawson to West Ham on 17:09 - Jun 15 by nantywatcher

Have you ever attended a football match in your entire lifetime? You don't half post a load of drivel.

This! with bells on

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Mawson to West Ham on 20:15 - Jun 15 with 4718 viewsUplandsJack

Mawson to West Ham on 17:09 - Jun 15 by nantywatcher

Well I have to say that I too, felt Mawson had a pretty bang average season overall. If you forget the hype, he made a lot of mistakes tnroughout the season and cost us goals on a more than a few occations. I truely felt that he has suffered this season from the media hype that surrounded him.
But like others, feel he can go all the way to the top, one day. But hes a long way off just yet!
Regarding his impending transfer to wherever, I really hope we hold out for a lot more than whats been suggested so far. We need as much as we can possibly get to help Potter rebuild this squad....
[Post edited 15 Jun 2018 21:58]
Mawson to West Ham on 09:35 - Jun 16 with 4527 viewsMattG

Mawson to West Ham on 20:15 - Jun 15 by UplandsJack

Well I have to say that I too, felt Mawson had a pretty bang average season overall. If you forget the hype, he made a lot of mistakes tnroughout the season and cost us goals on a more than a few occations. I truely felt that he has suffered this season from the media hype that surrounded him.
But like others, feel he can go all the way to the top, one day. But hes a long way off just yet!
Regarding his impending transfer to wherever, I really hope we hold out for a lot more than whats been suggested so far. We need as much as we can possibly get to help Potter rebuild this squad....
[Post edited 15 Jun 2018 21:58]

He made mistakes, yes (the one that sticks in my mind was for Watford's winner at the Liberty which effectively cost us a point) but I'd still have taken him over a hell of a lot of other CBs in the PL last season.
Mawson to West Ham on 19:52 - Jun 16 with 4336 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Mawson to West Ham on 09:35 - Jun 16 by MattG

He made mistakes, yes (the one that sticks in my mind was for Watford's winner at the Liberty which effectively cost us a point) but I'd still have taken him over a hell of a lot of other CBs in the PL last season.

The last seven games - when we needed his fight and leadership most - he was anonymous and awful at the same time . Almost as if he knew a London club in the PL were going to take him. He's a colossal c*nt

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Mawson to West Ham on 20:16 - Jun 16 with 4291 viewsGaryjack

Mawson to West Ham on 19:52 - Jun 16 by Brynmill_Jack

The last seven games - when we needed his fight and leadership most - he was anonymous and awful at the same time . Almost as if he knew a London club in the PL were going to take him. He's a colossal c*nt

Or maybe he did what he could despite being injured and requiring surgery?
Login to get fewer ads

Mawson to West Ham on 20:49 - Jun 16 with 4220 viewsLoyal

Mawson to West Ham on 21:52 - Jun 14 by westside

What is it with Sullivan and our players ?

He said he could have signed Bony when we first signed him then Sanches recently .

Now west ham want Mawson and Fab.

Is he just jealous or something

And Michu.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Mawson to West Ham on 21:05 - Jun 16 with 4171 viewsGaryjack

Mawson to West Ham on 20:49 - Jun 16 by Loyal

And Michu.

And his son saying we offered A Ayew £120k a week first time we signed him, and they weren't prepared to pay that! .......We were paying half that, including his signing on fee.
Mawson to West Ham on 22:01 - Jun 16 with 4100 viewsmonmouth

Mawson to West Ham on 21:05 - Jun 16 by Garyjack

And his son saying we offered A Ayew £120k a week first time we signed him, and they weren't prepared to pay that! .......We were paying half that, including his signing on fee.

He had the last laugh when, after conning them out of a ridiculous shedload, we bought the totally ineffective bucket of shit back and gave them a refund though.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Mawson to West Ham on 22:09 - Jun 16 with 4079 viewsGaryjack

Mawson to West Ham on 22:01 - Jun 16 by monmouth

He had the last laugh when, after conning them out of a ridiculous shedload, we bought the totally ineffective bucket of shit back and gave them a refund though.

No arguement from me there Mon. Though it's kinda weird that a player we paid £22.5m for isn't being linked with anyone upon our relegation. Though Dineen did say in his interview that 'most' of our players have relegation clauses!
Mawson to West Ham on 23:23 - Jun 16 with 3990 viewsLoyal

Mawson to West Ham on 22:01 - Jun 16 by monmouth

I love the way we swap 20 million with west ham annually.
Our turn next.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Mawson to West Ham on 22:21 - Jun 19 with 3744 viewsomarjack

With West Ham breaking their transfer record with the signing of Issa Diop for 22.5 m. It's unlikely that they'll pursue an another expensive CB. Which means Mawson's deal is dead?

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Mawson to West Ham on 22:34 - Jun 19 with 3690 viewsItchySphincter

Mawson to West Ham on 22:21 - Jun 19 by omarjack

With West Ham breaking their transfer record with the signing of Issa Diop for 22.5 m. It's unlikely that they'll pursue an another expensive CB. Which means Mawson's deal is dead?

Nope.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Mawson to West Ham on 06:19 - Jun 20 with 3523 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Mawson to West Ham on 20:16 - Jun 16 by Garyjack

Or maybe he did what he could despite being injured and requiring surgery?

If that is true Gary that's even more ridiculous. Playing someone who can hardly run when we had PL safety in our grasp needs f*cking shooting mate. Appalling.

And perhaps he should have put his hand up and said "I can't be effective and do my job playing with this injury ".
There's no point in being a brave boy when the club is staring relegation in the face. Madness on all sides.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Mawson to West Ham on 07:54 - Jun 20 with 3433 views34dfgdf54

Mawson to West Ham on 19:52 - Jun 16 by Brynmill_Jack

I don’t agree he’s a c*nt, but think he’s overrated personally. If we can get anywhere near £25m I’d be doing it sharpish even if a reported £3.75m has to go to Barnsley. Needs to be given to Potter to get some players in though, stating the obvious.
Mawson to West Ham on 08:30 - Jun 20 with 3367 viewsBarryTownSwam

My guess is that we won’t see much transfer movement (in or out) until 1st July as players are currently under contract until 1st July so Swansea are currently pYing them premier league money. After 1st July then we are not ! So no incentive for agents and players to strike a deal until their premier league gravy train stops ......
Mawson to West Ham on 10:13 - Jun 20 with 3265 viewsawayjack

Mawson to West Ham on 08:30 - Jun 20 by BarryTownSwam

My guess is that we won’t see much transfer movement (in or out) until 1st July as players are currently under contract until 1st July so Swansea are currently pYing them premier league money. After 1st July then we are not ! So no incentive for agents and players to strike a deal until their premier league gravy train stops ......

Unless they are earning more money at new clubs .. Like Fabs at WH. So I suspect those that'll earn more money like Jordan, Mawson will be off and we'll be stuck with likes of Andre and Wilf until some other mug agrees to pay them.
Mawson to West Ham on 12:48 - Jun 20 with 3119 viewsBadlands

On Mawson ... ' ... but Pellegrini is not comfortable with a second Swans player joining given their fate last season.'
Swans' valuation of £20 million is definitely putting clubs off.
http://www.claretandhugh.info/mawson-deal-now-in-doubt/

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Mawson to West Ham on 12:55 - Jun 20 with 3097 viewsdameedna

If West Ham is the next club good luck. Right area for him and a good tradition. He could do better. Fine centre half.
Mawson to West Ham on 12:56 - Jun 20 with 3092 views34dfgdf54

Mawson to West Ham on 12:48 - Jun 20 by Badlands

On Mawson ... ' ... but Pellegrini is not comfortable with a second Swans player joining given their fate last season.'
Swans' valuation of £20 million is definitely putting clubs off.
http://www.claretandhugh.info/mawson-deal-now-in-doubt/

Can’t say I blame him!
Mawson to West Ham on 13:01 - Jun 20 with 3070 viewsyescomeon

If teams wont pay £20m then we should definitely hold on to him, for a season at least. I doubt he's one of our top earners. Shifting A. Ayew and Bony have to be higher priorities.

Upthecity!

Mawson to West Ham on 11:10 - Jun 26 with 2826 viewsomarjack

West Ham are growing weary with Swansea's persistence in valuing Mawson at 25 m.

Now they've identified West Brom's Craig Dawson as a "cheaper" alternative. (Burnley are also interested in Dawson but's a different conversation).

But apparently Dawson won't come much cheaper as the Baggies want close to 20 m for him.
(if Dawson is valued at 20 m then Mawson should be valued at 30 m ffs but we don't hold the cards anymore since relegation)

I'm not hearing about interest from other clubs for Mawson. other potential clubs that can afford such fees like Leicester are interested in Krikivelia or whatever his name is..plus they signed Evans so it's unlikely they'd be interested.

Everton maybe? That's the only possibility even though I haven't heard of any interest so far.

I don't see a top 6 club going for him right now to be honest.

I'm afraid he'd be sold for cheap (and sold he will be)..with the likes of Wolves or Watford getting him for less than 15 m in the end of the window.

Maybe it's better to accept the 20 m early on (if WHU are really offering that much)
[Post edited 26 Jun 2018 11:11]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Mawson to West Ham on 12:25 - Jun 26 with 2697 viewsWhiterockin

Mawson to West Ham on 11:10 - Jun 26 by omarjack

West Ham are growing weary with Swansea's persistence in valuing Mawson at 25 m.

Now they've identified West Brom's Craig Dawson as a "cheaper" alternative. (Burnley are also interested in Dawson but's a different conversation).

But apparently Dawson won't come much cheaper as the Baggies want close to 20 m for him.
(if Dawson is valued at 20 m then Mawson should be valued at 30 m ffs but we don't hold the cards anymore since relegation)

I'm not hearing about interest from other clubs for Mawson. other potential clubs that can afford such fees like Leicester are interested in Krikivelia or whatever his name is..plus they signed Evans so it's unlikely they'd be interested.

Everton maybe? That's the only possibility even though I haven't heard of any interest so far.

I don't see a top 6 club going for him right now to be honest.

I'm afraid he'd be sold for cheap (and sold he will be)..with the likes of Wolves or Watford getting him for less than 15 m in the end of the window.

Maybe it's better to accept the 20 m early on (if WHU are really offering that much)
[Post edited 26 Jun 2018 11:11]

Why do we need to sell him cheap. If he is earning in the region of £25K a week we should hold out for top dollar or play him. I don't believe that he has requested a transfer and although those wages are high I don't think that salary is excessive for another season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024