Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mawson to West Ham 15:11 - Jun 14 with 67602 viewsandrew

Deal close. Sky sports breaking.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Mawson to West Ham on 15:11 - Jun 14 with 9700 viewspencoedjack

Undisclosed fee?

Apparently, Barnsley have a 15% sell on agreement
[Post edited 14 Jun 2018 15:14]
Mawson to West Ham on 15:15 - Jun 14 with 9657 viewsomarjack

I've been hearing the opposite, West Ham are tracking other options like Marlon and Issa Diop. Because apparently we want close to 25 m for Mawson and West Ham aren't willing to go higher than 20 m I think.

Fair play to us if what I say is true., With Aldewiereld probably leaving Tottenham they might reignite their interest. Or Everton too since you know how they love to pick up players from our club like it's some sort of a supermarket.

We're not in a hurry to sell. We shouldn't compromise to West Ham, F*ck them.

Edit:btw you're full of sh!t. you're just making this up as you go.
[Post edited 14 Jun 2018 15:16]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Mawson to West Ham on 15:38 - Jun 14 with 9548 viewsLandore_Jack

TALKS CONTINUE OVER MAWSON

Sky sources understand talks are continuing between West Ham United and Swansea over the transfer of defender Alfie Mawson.

It is thought both parties are edging closer to an agreement over a fee. Swansea have rejected one bid from West Ham United already.

#backtojack

Mawson to West Ham on 15:46 - Jun 14 with 9503 viewsjack247

Mawson to West Ham on 15:15 - Jun 14 by omarjack

I've been hearing the opposite, West Ham are tracking other options like Marlon and Issa Diop. Because apparently we want close to 25 m for Mawson and West Ham aren't willing to go higher than 20 m I think.

Fair play to us if what I say is true., With Aldewiereld probably leaving Tottenham they might reignite their interest. Or Everton too since you know how they love to pick up players from our club like it's some sort of a supermarket.

We're not in a hurry to sell. We shouldn't compromise to West Ham, F*ck them.

Edit:btw you're full of sh!t. you're just making this up as you go.
[Post edited 14 Jun 2018 15:16]

We should be in a hurry to sell. I’m all for getting as much as we can obviously, but the last thing we need is another Siggurdson saga.
Mawson to West Ham on 15:48 - Jun 14 with 9470 viewsomarjack

Mawson to West Ham on 15:46 - Jun 14 by jack247

We should be in a hurry to sell. I’m all for getting as much as we can obviously, but the last thing we need is another Siggurdson saga.

Well true,we shouldn't sleep on it obviously. But you know how stingy those West Ham owners are..if they start lowballing us we shouldn't give it up and accept defeat. We have other options.

Mawson to West Ham on 15:55 - Jun 14 with 9434 viewsBadlands

Not a fan of Mawson but he could take over the Collins role.
Anything above £25 million is a good deal.
Then just hold on to current CBs and maybe see the return of Amat 9who I think would fit Potter's approach).

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Mawson to West Ham on 16:02 - Jun 14 with 9384 viewshobo

If they can't afford him, we'll keep him. No big deal
Mawson to West Ham on 16:10 - Jun 14 with 9337 viewsjack_lord

A young England international. Surely that ticks every single box that exists is the Premier valuation. I know we are now just a shitty Championship club (thanks Judas and croanies) but there must be clubs sitting in the wings watching this deal develop.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Login to get fewer ads

Mawson to West Ham on 16:12 - Jun 14 with 9318 viewsjack247

Mawson to West Ham on 16:02 - Jun 14 by hobo

If they can't afford him, we'll keep him. No big deal

We need to sell to bring players in. As others have said though, West Ham won’t be the only club interested
Mawson to West Ham on 16:15 - Jun 14 with 9283 viewsomarjack

Mawson to West Ham on 16:10 - Jun 14 by jack_lord

A young England international. Surely that ticks every single box that exists is the Premier valuation. I know we are now just a shitty Championship club (thanks Judas and croanies) but there must be clubs sitting in the wings watching this deal develop.

A young,English international with a very good injury record,who played every minute with his club last season,A player with a decent talent with potential to grow under the right manager should be worth 35-40 m imo.

F*cking John Stones sealed a 50 m move to the Etihad. Why is he better than Mawson exactly?

If someone like Guardiola or Pochettino help with Mawson's development is it far fetched that he'll be world class one day? He has all the ingredients for success,plus 2 PL seasons experience.

But since we're relegated we can't really just ask for 40 m. They'll all try to lowball us. But as for the 20 m West Ham are offering, Well they can shove it up their @sses. 27.5 m minimum imo. And if a top 6 club are interested, 30 m
[Post edited 14 Jun 2018 16:16]

Mawson to West Ham on 16:23 - Jun 14 with 9240 viewsBadlands

Mawson isn't a full England international - having trained with the extended squad and not getting a minute of game time in two friendlies suggests he isn't even in line for a another call up.
£15 million to club like West Ham or Huddersfield is about right.

Mawson to West Ham on 16:25 - Jun 14 with 9212 viewsomarjack

Mawson to West Ham on 16:23 - Jun 14 by Badlands

Mawson isn't a full England international - having trained with the extended squad and not getting a minute of game time in two friendlies suggests he isn't even in line for a another call up.
£15 million to club like West Ham or Huddersfield is about right.

Now about the "International call" it is overhyped of course.

But Huddersfield? for 15 m?

--Well I'll be f*cked but this is just ridiculous.

Mawson to West Ham on 16:34 - Jun 14 with 9169 viewsBadlands

Mawson to West Ham on 16:25 - Jun 14 by omarjack

Now about the "International call" it is overhyped of course.

But Huddersfield? for 15 m?

--Well I'll be f*cked but this is just ridiculous.

Maybe not Huddersfield but he has little football finesse which means he's unlike to get a move to a footballing team or even a top 8 club. Although he's played a lot of games his performances are littered with errors - as flavour of the month he was allowed to get away with most them whereas other would have been slated.
There are a lot of better players available for around the £12 - £20 million mark.

Mawson to West Ham on 16:37 - Jun 14 with 9149 viewsmonmouth

Mawson to West Ham on 16:34 - Jun 14 by Badlands

Maybe not Huddersfield but he has little football finesse which means he's unlike to get a move to a footballing team or even a top 8 club. Although he's played a lot of games his performances are littered with errors - as flavour of the month he was allowed to get away with most them whereas other would have been slated.
There are a lot of better players available for around the £12 - £20 million mark.

But the media do not know this. He is a favourite of theirs. Also if Stones is worth 50m four years ago, I wouldn’t be selling a ‘future England captain’..we should be working with his agent to get that out there...for 15m that’s for sure.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Mawson to West Ham on 16:42 - Jun 14 with 9116 viewspencoedjack

Football is all about opinions but no way is there better young English centre half than Alf available for 12 million.

The Basseys just spunked 11 million on a championship standard winger.
Mawson to West Ham on 16:49 - Jun 14 with 9080 viewsherbie

I can't believe some of the comments knocking Mawson. He is a quality centre half who can pass and also score 5 or 6 goals a season. English. Worth £25m minimum and in my opinion at least £30m given what others have gone for.
Mawson to West Ham on 16:57 - Jun 14 with 9030 viewsnantywatcher

If I was you I would stop attending matches because you obviously have not got the slightest clue about the game. We get some dumb posts on here but a lot of yours should be up for an award of some sort or other.
Mawson to West Ham on 17:00 - Jun 14 with 8994 viewsomarjack

In reality, For 20-25 m you can probably buy a real world class CB in his early stages from some smaller league with proper scouting.

But you know how the English are obsessed with their own behinds. Willing to spunk crazy money on players when they could have signed others with similar quality from a different league with a different nationality for half of the amount.

For some messed up reason,being English increases the value in England, And so be it. It's our gain in this case.
[Post edited 14 Jun 2018 17:02]

Mawson to West Ham on 17:04 - Jun 14 with 8983 viewsmoonie

Doesn't want to stay then fook him off.

Price ? Just agree quickly and replace just as quick.

Get new player up and running

As to Alf, thanks now fook off ,son
[Post edited 14 Jun 2018 17:06]
Mawson to West Ham on 17:04 - Jun 14 with 8984 viewsDr_Winston

In the current market £25m is a fair price. Would be more if we were still in the Prem but it'll do.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Mawson to West Ham on 17:06 - Jun 14 with 8976 viewsdobjack2

Mawson to West Ham on 17:00 - Jun 14 by omarjack

In reality, For 20-25 m you can probably buy a real world class CB in his early stages from some smaller league with proper scouting.

But you know how the English are obsessed with their own behinds. Willing to spunk crazy money on players when they could have signed others with similar quality from a different league with a different nationality for half of the amount.

For some messed up reason,being English increases the value in England, And so be it. It's our gain in this case.
[Post edited 14 Jun 2018 17:02]

Something about Home based players?
Mawson to West Ham on 17:09 - Jun 14 with 8952 viewsomarjack

Mawson to West Ham on 17:06 - Jun 14 by dobjack2

Something about Home based players?

Ah. to fill federation criteria you mean. quite possible. but still doesn't justify this frenzy. I mean no offence to the English but most of their WC squad is kind of sh!t in comparison to the other "big national teams"..

Clucas for 16 m..lol f*ck me now to death.

Drinkwater for 35 m..hahaha

joke.

Mawson to West Ham on 17:48 - Jun 14 with 8784 viewsFlashberryjack

"There are a lot of better players available for around the £12 - £20 million mark"

Where ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Mawson to West Ham on 17:49 - Jun 14 with 8777 viewssainthelens

Mawson to West Ham on 17:09 - Jun 14 by omarjack

Ah. to fill federation criteria you mean. quite possible. but still doesn't justify this frenzy. I mean no offence to the English but most of their WC squad is kind of sh!t in comparison to the other "big national teams"..

Clucas for 16 m..lol f*ck me now to death.

Drinkwater for 35 m..hahaha

joke.

Exactly...if we can pay 16m for Clucas....then Alf is minimum 20m.
Then again, Jenkins is in that equation.
Mawson to West Ham on 17:53 - Jun 14 with 8762 viewsmoonie

It's who buys .

Can't think of any other clown who would have spent that for Clucas

Nobody is dumber than Jenkins when it comes to sourcing ,buying and selling players .

He s had sheer luck with Mawson and we need to cash in
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024