Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bielsa.... 04:35 - Jun 15 with 6998 viewsJethroJack

...to Lids.
WTF...how did they manage that?!?
Bielsa.... on 05:24 - Jun 15 with 5126 viewsicecoldjack

Hola..

I imagine they managed that because their chairman doesn't mind having people who are not yes men .
Bielsa.... on 07:20 - Jun 15 with 4999 viewsHighjack

Hola

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Bielsa.... on 07:26 - Jun 15 with 4986 viewsPrivate_Partz

Bielsa.... on 05:24 - Jun 15 by icecoldjack

Hola..

I imagine they managed that because their chairman doesn't mind having people who are not yes men .

Spot on.
Just goes to show this geezer does not chase glory clubs but is prepared to have a go at something he thinks he cam make a success of.
They have shown far more drive and ambition than we have in our appointment. We prefer to gamble on the cheap.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Bielsa.... on 07:34 - Jun 15 with 4963 viewsJango

He may be a great coach but he’s also a lunatic. Not really a coach who i’d be confident of being around for long. History tells us that.
Bielsa.... on 07:41 - Jun 15 with 4932 viewsmagicdaps10

The guy is getting on, he will take the best gig that is available and that appears to be the Leeds job.

Tells you all what you need to know.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Bielsa.... on 08:26 - Jun 15 with 4813 viewspencoedjack

Bielsa.... on 07:41 - Jun 15 by magicdaps10

The guy is getting on, he will take the best gig that is available and that appears to be the Leeds job.

Tells you all what you need to know.

Personally think with this appointment it shows a statement of intent by Leeds

I’d imagine Bielsa has been told he has funds to spend.
Bielsa.... on 08:41 - Jun 15 with 4760 viewscostalotta

Hola..

Don’t forget though that they are well matched with Leeds being a bit off the rails as a club.

Personally I wouldn’t be surprised to see him do very well there, and that is one game I am looking forward to next season. It will be a measure of their vision versus ours, as well as the football on the pitch.
Bielsa.... on 09:15 - Jun 15 with 4672 viewsjeza739

Think it could go one of two ways...no middle ground.. A basket case of a club appointing an apparent basket case... Should be interesting!
Top 3 by xmas or bottom 3 and sacked i reckon ....

Would have loved to have seen him here a few yr back but that ship has sailed...
GP is the man now to take us forward long term hopefully
Login to get fewer ads

Bielsa.... on 09:19 - Jun 15 with 4660 viewswaynekerr55

Hola..

Huge statement of intent.

Hopefully Potter won't be a yes man

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Bielsa.... on 09:24 - Jun 15 with 4646 views34dfgdf54

Quality appointment.

Leeds should be in the premier league, and with him they have every chance of getting back there. Like Penc said, they must have guaranteed him funds.
Bielsa.... on 09:32 - Jun 15 with 4607 viewsomarjack

Leeds are going through a revolution here.

They have serious interest in Vydra,Abel Hernandez and our Bartley,and other quality Championship players.

And with Bielsa and a bit of luck. a top 6 is imo almost guaranteed. And from there you never know.

Speaking of promotion push,Nottingham Forest just broke their transfer record on some nobody from Benfica paying 13.5 m...mmh.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Bielsa.... on 10:21 - Jun 15 with 4509 viewshobo

Bielsa.... on 09:32 - Jun 15 by omarjack

They have serious interest in Vydra,Abel Hernandez and our Bartley,and other quality Championship players.

And with Bielsa and a bit of luck. a top 6 is imo almost guaranteed. And from there you never know.

Speaking of promotion push,Nottingham Forest just broke their transfer record on some nobody from Benfica paying 13.5 m...mmh.

I'm always amazed at how Portuguese clubs manage to sell their players for obscene sums. This guy has barely played for the first team and they're getting £15m for him!
Bielsa.... on 10:43 - Jun 15 with 4450 viewsomarjack

Bielsa.... on 10:21 - Jun 15 by hobo

I'm always amazed at how Portuguese clubs manage to sell their players for obscene sums. This guy has barely played for the first team and they're getting £15m for him!

In Euros:

Renato Sanches:35 m (the less said the better)
Andre Silva:38 m (scored only 2 league goals with AC Milan as a CF.disastrous)
Eliaquim Mangala:30 m
Joao Mario:40 m
Islam Slimani:30 m
Lazar Markovic:25 m
Jackson Martinez:37 m
Gianelli Imbula:24 m (lol Stoke got smashed with this one)

These are only few names,There are other countless flops..Just crazy.

Nottingham have a death wish or something. Unless this guy is something else which I doubt.
[Post edited 15 Jun 2018 10:44]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Bielsa.... on 11:08 - Jun 15 with 4395 viewsJango

All well and good signing proven championship players but they are all also proven failures in the premier league.

I think I’d rather sign players with the potential to perform at the highest level rather than just get us there.
[Post edited 15 Jun 2018 11:09]
Bielsa.... on 15:29 - Jun 15 with 4155 viewsDyfnant

Bielsa.... on 07:34 - Jun 15 by Jango

He may be a great coach but he’s also a lunatic. Not really a coach who i’d be confident of being around for long. History tells us that.

Suit us then

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Bielsa.... on 16:18 - Jun 15 with 4097 viewsSmellyplumz

Bielsa.... on 09:19 - Jun 15 by waynekerr55

Huge statement of intent.

Hopefully Potter won't be a yes man

Huw would not of signed him if he wasn't a yes man.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Bielsa.... on 17:11 - Jun 15 with 4045 viewsjasper_T

Be surprised if he survives to the new year.
Bielsa.... on 10:17 - Jun 16 with 3797 viewsTheResurrection

Bielsa.... on 07:26 - Jun 15 by Private_Partz

Spot on.
Just goes to show this geezer does not chase glory clubs but is prepared to have a go at something he thinks he cam make a success of.
They have shown far more drive and ambition than we have in our appointment. We prefer to gamble on the cheap.

Bollocks as usual.

Just shows how facking low this idiots stock is. Not wanted by anyone serious, just the basket case that is Leeds

And as for you supporting the Swans. I don't know why you bother, all you want to do is continuously stick the knife in.

F#cking pathetic.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Bielsa.... on 10:23 - Jun 16 with 3783 viewsTheResurrection

Bielsa.... on 08:26 - Jun 15 by pencoedjack

Personally think with this appointment it shows a statement of intent by Leeds

I’d imagine Bielsa has been told he has funds to spend.

Oh yeah 😂😂 from where??

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Bielsa.... on 10:25 - Jun 16 with 3778 viewsTheResurrection

Oh yeah. So who was interested in those players if Bielsa was only signed a few days ago.

They've got a Jenkins as well have they?? 😂

Bielsa.... on 10:26 - Jun 16 with 3774 viewsTheResurrection

Bielsa.... on 10:21 - Jun 15 by hobo

Probably someone at Forest and the agent have done very well out of it?!

Bielsa.... on 10:26 - Jun 16 with 3774 viewsmoonie

Great to see the Res back
Bielsa.... on 10:27 - Jun 16 with 3772 viewsPrivate_Partz

Looks that way doesn't it?
Clubs are starting to pull in players and all we have done is strengthen the U23s.
I hope Potter can start recruiting soon without the Ditherers hinderance or we will end up chasing lost causes at the end of the window as there will be eff all left.
I hope it isnt Groundhog Day as usual.
[Post edited 16 Jun 2018 10:29]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Bielsa.... on 10:29 - Jun 16 with 3767 viewsTheResurrection

Bielsa.... on 10:26 - Jun 16 by moonie

Great to see the Res back

This site is too facking pitiful to enjoy these days.

Bielsa.... on 10:30 - Jun 16 with 3758 viewsPrivate_Partz

Bielsa.... on 10:29 - Jun 16 by TheResurrection

This site is too facking pitiful to enjoy these days.

There's a tap in there for someone ;-))

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024