Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bielsa.... 04:35 - Jun 15 with 7006 viewsJethroJack

...to Lids.
WTF...how did they manage that?!?
Bielsa.... on 10:32 - Jun 16 with 1844 viewsdobjack2

Bielsa.... on 09:32 - Jun 15 by omarjack

Leeds are going through a revolution here.

They have serious interest in Vydra,Abel Hernandez and our Bartley,and other quality Championship players.

And with Bielsa and a bit of luck. a top 6 is imo almost guaranteed. And from there you never know.

Speaking of promotion push,Nottingham Forest just broke their transfer record on some nobody from Benfica paying 13.5 m...mmh.

With his track record, if bielsa gets players that their recruitment team is looking at and he doesn’t want it won’t end well and he won’t stay long.
Bielsa.... on 10:34 - Jun 16 with 1840 viewsmoonie

It's an obsessions bought ,Chris. We re all as guilty by degrees . I've had a poster follow me every time I've left this site for a brief sojourn .

Perch posts from the grave and posters still write to him

Bielsa ? Who gives a monkeys . I do admire our chairman s chutzpah though
Bielsa.... on 10:38 - Jun 16 with 1824 viewsTheResurrection

His last 6 years have been an embarrassment. A joke, yet little private parts and the usual mugs on here think this is some sort of major coup 😂😂😂

His wiki page is a laugh....

"""The 2012—13 season was a major disappointment for Athletic: the sale of key midfielder Javi Martínez to Bayern Munich, and striker Fernando Llorente being frozen out of the club over contract disagreements, led to Bilbao's performances faltering. After finishing only in 12th place in La Liga, on 7 June 2013 Athletic's president revealed that Bielsa would not be offered a new contract. When it expired on 30 June 2013, he left the club.

Marseille Edit

Bielsa as a coach of Marseille in 2015.
On 2 May 2014, Olympique de Marseille president Vincent Labrune announced the hiring of Bielsa as his team's coach on a French radio station. Labrune had previously confirmed an agreement in principle had been reached after the club's 0—0 Ligue 1 draw with Lille on 20 April. Bielsa signed a two-year contract set to begin after the 2014 World Cup, thus becoming the club's first Argentine coach.[31]He led them to the symbolic title of "autumn champions" after they beat Lille OSC on Matchday 19 (on 21 December 2014) of the 2014—15 Ligue 1 season before they faded to finish fourth in Ligue 1 at the end of the season.[32]

In October 2014, Marcelo Bielsa became well-known internationally when a Youtube clip emerged of him accidentally sitting on a cup of hot coffee in the middle of a game. He suffered no major injuries in relation to this incident.

On 8 August 2015, after losing opening 2015—16 Ligue 1 match against Caen, Bielsa announced his resignation as the result of conflicts with the club's management.[33]

Lazio Edit
On 6 July 2016, Bielsa was appointed manager of Italian Serie A club Lazio.[34] However, just two days later, on 8 July, Bielsa quit as the club's manager,[35] prompting Lazio to issue legal action against Bielsa for breach of contract, suing him for €50 million.[36]

Lille Edit
On 24 May 2017, Bielsa was unveiled as the new manager of Ligue 1 club Lille OSC on a 2 year contract.[37] Upon joining, Bielsa wanted to bring a more youthful side to Lille's squad[38] and before the season started he informed 11 experienced players including Vincent Enyeama, Marko BaÅ¡a, Rio Mavuba and Eder that they could leave the club.[39] Then Lille OSC player Éric Bauthéac revealed that Bielsa informed the players he wanted to leave in a conversation before pre-season had even began.[40]

On 22 November 2017, Bielsa after just 13 games in charge was suspended as coach, with Lille OSC announcing he had been "suspended momentarily as coach" pending further announcement. After Bielsa's initial suspension, Lille appointed a four-man 'technical coaching unit' of Fernando Da Cruz, Joao Sacramento, Benoit Delaval and Franck Mantaux. [41] On 15 December 2017, Lille announced Bielsa's contract had now been terminated.[42] Christophe Galtier was named as Bielsa's replacement as Manager on 29 December 2017.[43] Sporting adviser Luis Campos revealed after Bielsa left, that he felt the decision to let some of the experienced players leave was the key to the departure.""""

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Bielsa.... on 10:40 - Jun 16 with 1816 viewsTheResurrection

Bielsa.... on 10:34 - Jun 16 by moonie

It's an obsessions bought ,Chris. We re all as guilty by degrees . I've had a poster follow me every time I've left this site for a brief sojourn .

Perch posts from the grave and posters still write to him

Bielsa ? Who gives a monkeys . I do admire our chairman s chutzpah though

Well that poster is one sad bitter, twisted and evil chump. You defended him for years though.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Bielsa.... on 10:57 - Jun 16 with 1793 viewsPrivate_Partz

Bielsa.... on 10:32 - Jun 16 by dobjack2

With his track record, if bielsa gets players that their recruitment team is looking at and he doesn’t want it won’t end well and he won’t stay long.

Yep. It's his way or no way. ML is similar.
The question is have the clubs got the balls to give the likes of them free reign? Very few I would wager.
Certainly not ours with Jenkins around it would seem.
My hope is Potter will have the final say on who comes in but the last three years does not suggest that will be the case.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Bielsa.... on 10:58 - Jun 16 with 1784 viewsTheResurrection

Bielsa.... on 10:57 - Jun 16 by Private_Partz

Yep. It's his way or no way. ML is similar.
The question is have the clubs got the balls to give the likes of them free reign? Very few I would wager.
Certainly not ours with Jenkins around it would seem.
My hope is Potter will have the final say on who comes in but the last three years does not suggest that will be the case.

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Bielsa.... on 11:22 - Jun 16 with 1771 viewsmoonie

Possibly Chris but I ve defended you ,at times, when the Cimlla chap has been ripping into you.

We don't agree on much but you post with passion and that s alright with me .

I m not sure you d deliberately post the stuff that was posted by Omar about my recently deceased father . In fact I'm sure you won't

I ll defend anyone anywhere if I feel it pertinent .
Bielsa.... on 23:19 - Jun 16 with 1650 viewsTheResurrection

Bielsa.... on 11:22 - Jun 16 by moonie

Possibly Chris but I ve defended you ,at times, when the Cimlla chap has been ripping into you.

We don't agree on much but you post with passion and that s alright with me .

I m not sure you d deliberately post the stuff that was posted by Omar about my recently deceased father . In fact I'm sure you won't

I ll defend anyone anywhere if I feel it pertinent .

No idea what he wrote but I've noticed he's a bit of a clown.

We were getting on just fine (again) but you let yourself down for some stupid reason. I can't be arsed then.

I didn't know your Dad had passed. I'm hoping you're able to celebrate his long life through this troubled time. Rip Lewis.

Login to get fewer ads

Bielsa.... on 10:32 - Jun 17 with 1581 viewsmoonie

History Chris ,history. I can fall put with anyone instantly. My dad was the same . First game he took me to was in 58 at Molineux . We fought a lot but he did his best for me in his own way.Its why I'm so angry at that Omar post clearly pisssing on his memory
Bielsa.... on 11:19 - Jun 17 with 1549 viewsDarran

Bielsa.... on 23:19 - Jun 16 by TheResurrection

No idea what he wrote but I've noticed he's a bit of a clown.

We were getting on just fine (again) but you let yourself down for some stupid reason. I can't be arsed then.

I didn't know your Dad had passed. I'm hoping you're able to celebrate his long life through this troubled time. Rip Lewis.

Whether he’s a clown or not is irrelevant but he DID NOT write anything derogatory about Dicks dads death.
Any person that says he did is the scum of the earth because I read the initial thread and he quite simply DIDN’T.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Bielsa.... on 12:00 - Jun 17 with 1519 viewsRancid

A perfect match.A car crash of a manager takes over at a car crash of a club.They're welcome to him.

Gone by Xmas.
Bielsa.... on 18:49 - Jun 17 with 1434 viewsswan65split

Bielsa.... on 10:26 - Jun 16 by moonie

Great to see the Res back

messed up a bit there,
should read, Great to see the back of Res.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024