Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Upskirting 16:20 - Jun 15 with 10721 viewsJackfath

Why would the Tory MP block this?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-44496427

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Upskirting on 22:40 - Jun 17 with 1609 viewsjackrabbit

Sir Christopher Chope was objecting to resolutions being waved through on a Friday afternoon without debate. This was one of them. Good for him.

There is already legislation in place which prosecutes offensive and indecent behaviour, so why do we need up-skirting'? Surely in these liberated egalitarian times we must have an equivalent offence of 'up trousering'?
(Just for England and Wales that is. I'm fairly sure Scotland already has 'upkilting'.)
[Post edited 17 Jun 2018 22:46]
Upskirting on 22:58 - Jun 17 with 1573 viewsKilkennyjack

Upskirting on 22:40 - Jun 17 by jackrabbit

Sir Christopher Chope was objecting to resolutions being waved through on a Friday afternoon without debate. This was one of them. Good for him.

There is already legislation in place which prosecutes offensive and indecent behaviour, so why do we need up-skirting'? Surely in these liberated egalitarian times we must have an equivalent offence of 'up trousering'?
(Just for England and Wales that is. I'm fairly sure Scotland already has 'upkilting'.)

He is totally and absolutely wrong.

His own party are hugely embarrassed.

Of course the fecking process is not as important as the content.

He should be sacked and his recent knighthood taken from him.

Beware of the Risen People

Upskirting on 02:02 - Jun 18 with 1529 viewsLoyal

Upskirting on 22:58 - Jun 17 by Kilkennyjack

He is totally and absolutely wrong.

His own party are hugely embarrassed.

Of course the fecking process is not as important as the content.

He should be sacked and his recent knighthood taken from him.

Just for starters.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Upskirting on 09:35 - Jun 18 with 1474 viewsSirjohnalot

There is legislation in place but it is woefully inadequate, difficult to convict upon and is not meant to cover this particular behaviour.

As I explained earlier on, they are voyeurism and Outraging Public Decency, neither which cover the offence if two people are alone in an office, or a street at night eg and a picture is taken up the skirt

What is there to debate ? Is it correct that people show be criminalised for taking a picture, without consent, up a person's skirt ?

Yes, as it is immoral, a gross breach of privacy, perverted and incredibly upsetting for the victim...

No...because ?
[Post edited 18 Jun 2018 9:51]
Upskirting on 09:35 - Jun 18 with 1474 viewsLeonWasGod

I think there's a little bit more to it that the seemingly innocent explanation he's come out with. On the face of it he seems to be providing a logical explanation for why he blocked it. But as others have pointed out, it seems that he is selective in those he blocks. His general voting record is pretty poor too - he's very much pro-rich, anti-social, anti-equality, anti-environment.

Like some of their other hardline right wingers (e.g. Phillip Davies), he seems a nasty piece of work. His party colleagues are thoroughly annoyed/embarrassed.
Upskirting on 12:07 - Jun 18 with 1421 viewsLeonWasGod

"Upskirting: artist hangs knickers outside office of Sir Christoper Chope, MP who blocked voyeurism bill"

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/upskirting-bill-christopher-chope

Upskirting on 18:17 - Jun 18 with 1347 viewsRancid

So if Susannah Reid opened her legs and gave us all a flash on the sofa we'd have had to look away
Upskirting on 18:26 - Jun 18 with 1342 viewsHighjack

Upskirting on 18:17 - Jun 18 by Rancid

So if Susannah Reid opened her legs and gave us all a flash on the sofa we'd have had to look away

Nope but the cameraman would be described as a bit naughty.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

Upskirting on 18:13 - Jun 19 with 1228 viewsLeonWasGod

Upskirting on 18:17 - Jun 18 by Rancid

No need - the pictures are already up there on the internet. I, er, googled it. Just for research purposes of course
Upskirting on 23:59 - Jun 19 with 1174 viewsSwanjaxs

Upskirting on 21:08 - Jun 15 by LeonWasGod

That's a bit sexist. Think of the damage upkilting does too.

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/uk-politics-44542051?__twitter_impression=true

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024